Sex with a pierced penis

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by piercedboy, Oct 27, 2006.

1. piercedboy

piercedboy New Member

whats everyones thoughts on sex and body piercings your avarage ones
    and the large ones

2. Don Alejo

Gold Member

Personally, genital piercings & jewelry give me the willies. I find them distracting to the point that I lose interest. On the other hand, I sometimes find nipple and navel piercings sexy, if they are drawing my attention to something that I find attractive.

As for extreme ear and facial piercings, I have to agree with John Waters: all that is left to be seen are lip plates.

On a related note, the size of the sun glasses and the amount of cosmetics that some American young women are wearing these days leads me to think that fashionistas will soon be sporting the veil.

3. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    My ex had a PA and to be honest in terms of penetrative sex it didn't make much of a difference. But.... I have my tongue pierced so if I ever got a bit bored giving him a blow job I could always tap out a bit of a tune! lol

4. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

I have had sex with two different guys with PA's - both only oral.
    One I treat regularly and the last few times I have asked him to take it out since I can taste the metal. He, of course, has honored my request.

5. pasarefun

pasarefun Member

Albums:
    I have never had someone want me to take my ring out. I fuck with the ring and have had guys cum without them jacking off. I have been fucked by a guy with a pa and really enjoyed it myself.
    I have only seen average sized cocks with pa rings.

6. ummwhat

ummwhat New Member

Albums:
    I've been with a couple guys who had their penis pierced and I'm kinda wishy-washy on them. I like the look of them and like them when giving head, but I always ask that they be taken out if he plans on going in me. I don't need any metal up my butt tearing my insides, thanks.

7. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    Are you asking what it's like to have sex with someone who has a pierced penis, or what it's like to have sex after getting your penis pierced?

I don't have experience of the former, but as someone who has had most of the usual penis piercings (plus one or two unusual ones) I can tell you what it's like to have a pierced cock:

You have to wait until your piercing has healed before attempting sex because a fresh piercing is tender and vulnerable to infection. Different piercings take different times to heal - ie. a foreskin or frenum heals quickly (as little as a week) because the flesh pierced is thin, a PA takes a week or two longer, an ampallang can take many months. In fact a lot of guys give up on ampallangs because they never properly settle down and toughen up. I used to find that my ampallang would get sore from time to time - particularly from a long sex session, so I gradually increased the thickness of the jewellery to minimise the 'cheesewire effect'. Eventually I was wearing a barbell 1/4" thick (diameter) with 3/8" balls. This was far more comfortable for me and my partner. It's the same with a PA - a small thick ring is far more comfortable than a large thin ring.

I started out in my teens with a self done frenum piercing. But the thin ring I'd inserted was tearing me (cheesewire style) when having vigourous sex. I could see that it was going to tear right out so I cut my frenum (before it tore) and moved on to foreskin piercings. These were ok, but I didn't find them very satisfying either esthetically or sensationwise. The PA was much better - especially once I'd found the right size and shape of ring. That was about the time whan I decided I'd prefer to be without the foreskin. Not long after I got the ampallang I also got myself circumcised.

Anything else you want to know, just ask.

8. B_IanTheTall

B_IanTheTall New Member

Years ago, I wanted to get a PA.

The first time the guy asked me if I was going to move to larger rings. I told him I wanted them to be proportional to my cock. He wanted to know if I was going to fuck people with it in. He ended giving me head and I left without a PA.

The second time, I went with my girlfriend and it was obvious to everyone that I was very turned on and that we were looking at the large sized rings. The guy asked some very pointed questions and then refused to pierce my cock because I would cause injury and he didn't want to take responsibility. Did have a fun three-way.

I still don't have a PA or any piercings, but no one has complained that I don't have any.

9. Group51

Group51 Member

Albums:
    A PA should sort of sit in the teat end of the condom shouldn't it? So I woudn't think it would be much more sensational than a knobbly dildo.:confused:

10. Eric420

Eric420 New Member

Albums:
    I would love to play with a guy who had a PA, or any other piercing. I have considered getting a PA (see sig), and I want to find out as much abou one before I get one. I have never seen one up close in real life.

11. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    In my experience (as a one time PA wearer and as a piercer) a PA is most comfortable (for the wearer) if it is a fairly snug fit, ie. the inner diameter of the ring should be the same as the distance between the urethral metus (piss hole) and the piercing when the cock is erect. Like this, a PA ring will not be sticking out enough to be in the teat of a condom. Instead it will nestle snugly in the cleft of your cockhead and will hardly be felt by your partner. If you want your partner to feel your cock jewellery during sex you would need to upsize to a very thick ring or get an ampallang or apadravya.

12. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    Piercings are personal choices, and people will come to different conclusions. I (and my partner) love my PA! It has enhanced my sexual experiences, and I would not consider removing it. One must decide for himself if a PA is (or other body modications are) right for you. Don't get one for someone else.

13. Hung1

Hung1 New Member

I am fairly hung (9x6) and I have a PA, and I have tried everytype of ring for it, but none of them fit, they fit ok when soft, but when I get hard it starts to stretch the piercing then it hurts. Right now its a 14 ga, but hope to move up to a 10 ga one of these days. If anyone has any good tips on where to get jewelry for it or a specific type of ring, or anything else, please help!

14. FrenumFellow

FrenumFellow New Member

Based on everything I've read and my experience, 14 gauge is too thin for any serious piercing, and especially genital piercings. I would just say that it is too thin to be comfortable in a PA, period.

PAs stretch easily, and I'd recommend working up to at least 8 gauge and seeing if that is generally more comfortable. For stretching a PA, and possibly testing out different diameters of rings, you can probably get away for a while with relatively less expensive stainless steel jewelry bought online - look for a place that advertises quality 316L steel (you may not get the very best, but it shouldn't matter in the short-term unless you are very nickel sensitive), and charges less than $10 for a basic ring.

Good Luck,

FF

15. FrenumFellow

FrenumFellow New Member

Circular bead rings or circular barbells will probably do, though I have found - and I think it's generally piercers' recommendations - that curved "banana" barbells are the most comfortable, particularly for everyday wear. What types do those who are experiencing discomfort have?

I'm not sure if it's appropriate to post the names of commercial jewelry websites. If someone can advise me, I'll either post my recommendations, or I can provide them by PM.

FF

16. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Massachusetts,The most corrupt of the 57 states.
    I have a 10 ga P.A. that I want to stretch to at least a 6ga and a 6ga frenum.I also have a nipple done.
    My girlfriend just got her hood pierced,her nipples and bellybutton are also done.
    I don't think either one of us are finished yet.They add so much enjoyment.

17. jerkdude75

jerkdude75 New Member

Albums:
    i've had a PA for nearly 6 years. i always have to take it out when i have sex/get oral because it just gets in the way. the most annoying part is having to sit when i pee. otherwise, it fucking sprays everywhere.

18. lvcin

lvcin New Member

I know, i'm one of those damn dirty lurkers :cool:. Anyhow, I have a 6g PA. I'm also average man in the trousers. From what I can tell, if you are blessed/cursed with an significatly (in reality, not statistcally) above average in length or girth, then any substatial penis ornaments will usually cause major discomfort, if not pain, for the person(s) you're with and probably yourself as well. If you have a partner willing to get used to it, AND you work with them at every step, things could get substatially better. Maybe. If you're lucky. It could just end up being a very expensive and painful waste of perfectly good surgical steel. (I could go into materials, but that's a whole new kettle of fish)

Case in point: When I met my wife ~2.5 years ago, it was very painful to have the normal size ring in (i was pierced at an 8g. When I get some body mod done, I either go big or go home. But I also got it in the first place cause I hadn't had sex in about 2 years and decided to do something constructive with my cock. Do not use me as a standard measure :biggrin1:). I had to use and old ear piercing that was significantly smaller in diameter, from 5/8" to 7/16", to get my little guy in the pocket. It was annoying for me, but she loved it. Now, I can use the same diameter I got pierced at with no problems at all. Even with the guage up.

That being said, the woman I was with just before we met had me, the ring, and all my efforts in her without any issues at all. If you are with someone full time and can fit you, all your efforts, and a bit more in, than it's probably a good sign things will work. If not, then give it a pass or just wear it for looks and take it out before you start anything that resemble penis insertion.

I DO know that guage makes a difference. If you don't think you can stomach a single digit guage, don't get anything like a PA, a frenum, an ampallang, or, god help you, an apadravya. A smaller guage will get you, your partner, and sometimes even the condom, in the penalty box. Like Riven650 said, you can get a cheese wire effect that can slice and dice better than a cuisenart. And it looks little silly, but that's just this man's opinion.

One more thing. If you DO decide to get ANYTHING pierced, no matter how trivial, get very high quality jewelry. And never accept a gun. If you don't have any reliable contacts, I can point you to a reputable site I use for all my stuff (tounge, ears, nipples and cock all pierced with thier stuff and never an issue). Quality costs. Both craftsmanship and wokmanship. Know that.

19. saracen

saracen New Member

Hi guys for ALL of your piercing needs 'google' tribalectic and the first link to it's official site will tell everything you could ever wish to know.

There are galleries, a jewellery store, personal experiences, EVERYTHING.

Enjoy!

20. lilbear

lilbear Member

I have had my 2Ga PA for over 3 years now and still love it. It is great for solo masturbation, but I always remove it when with a partner. Most guys just don't know how to jack a cock with a PA, and yes, there is a difference. I also prefer to remove my circular barbell when getting oral. It seems that it is just easier. Also don't have to worry about dental fractures. My current partner does not mind giving head with my PA but I still find that it is more fun when I don't have my PA in.

Draft saved Draft deleted