Sex with a pierced penis

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I have a 10 ga P.A. that I want to stretch to at least a 6ga and a 6ga frenum.I also have my nipples done.
My girlfriend just got her hood pierced,her nipples and bellybutton are also done.
I don't think either one of us are finished yet.They add so much enjoyment.

I 'm now up to a 4ga PA and a 6 ga frenum.I'll stop when I get a 0 ga PA and maybe a 4 ga Frenum.Bigger is much more comfortable and sex so far isn't a problem. The bigger size has increased my girlfriends awareness of them and the results have been very positive.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
On a related note, the size of the sun glasses and the amount of cosmetics that some American young women are wearing these days leads me to think that fashionistas will soon be sporting the veil.

Agreed. I hate this new style of what-ever-the-fuck you wanna call it.

I more prefer a natural, antiglam, no make-up kinda girl.:biggrin1:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm a little surprised to hear most of you take out your piercings
when having sex. When Eddy had a small gauge P.A. in it used to bash my teeth, and I always worried about fractures. But now, with the 4 gauge in It fits a whole better in my mouth!! I also love the way it feels in me!!
I want him to pierce his tongue and put one of those little vibrators in it
so I can get a Buzzzzz!!
Miki

TeflonDon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always wanted to get a PA. Even more so recently. I have to admit though...I'm scared shitless to get it done lol! How was the experience for you guys? Was it terrible and then good ;) Bah, I should just get it done and stop worrying about it lol.

Teflon

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
Don...like nike says or used to say....JUST DO IT.....

I found pain from the PA much less than the pain of a nip.....

I do not take them out for anything, except Army Physical....against regs, leave them all the time. Sometimes nips have been spotted under t shirt, but nothing has been said. I have been called SGT Nips, because of them. No one really seems to be too concerned. They do not know about the rest, but do suspect.....