Sex with a pregnant woman.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by RPM, Aug 23, 2006.

1. RPM

RPM New Member

Boston, Kuala Lumpur, Stratford-Upon-Avon
    Is it safe for her to be penetrated the first time by a well endowed guy?
    She is 4 months pregnant.

2. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

That depends on too many variables to answer here. Generally, if a woman is healthy and has a healthy pregnancy, intercourse may be safe right up to delivery time. If she has complications, intercourse may not be safe.

Depending on your anatomy and hers, bumping the cervix would not be a good idea. Using any type of chemicals (including many lubes) can be risky. A condom should probably be worn (to minimize the risk of introducing microbes).

Generally speaking, if intercourse is uncomfortable for her, it's not ok. If it is comfortable for her, it's usually ok.

3. SR_Pepe_LePube

SR_Pepe_LePube Account Disabled

I totally support this answer - we had sex right up to the last month but be prepared to try out different sex position as she might prefer variation later in her pregnancy.

4. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

LOL spot on, lucky. In the 8th month, she may not find "face-down rear entry" too comfy, or missionary, for that matter. Especially if she's carrying triplets. Also, breast play could be very uncomfortable in the last month or so.

Best advice: let her take charge.

5. SR_Pepe_LePube

SR_Pepe_LePube Account Disabled

I agree - breast play was a "no no" as they were too sensitive and "face-down rear entry" was avoided although now she adores it! Spoons was our special - nice 'n' easy!

6. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

hey, I'm batting a thousand on this topic, at least by your standards. Not bad for a gay guy, huh?

7. amberleafbabe

amberleafbabe Member

i have 2 kids and my ex and i had sex all the way up to the end.i agree let her take charge when it comes to this.i am not as enodwed as some in here.i am only 8 inches.with that being said.it was easier for my wife to be on top than any other position.i think she was able to control the situation a little better.from what i know talking to my wife's doc.it is okay to have sex.i guess it just depends on the couple,and the pregnancy.

8. Gisella

Gold Member

:eek: What we become people...omg...what we become....

8" is a big penis!

Draft saved Draft deleted