Sex with a small breasted/flat chested lady.

fored

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's it like compared to sex with a lady that has big breasts or medium sized breasts?

Bg3sport

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Still great, typically they tend to very fit women from my experience and fit women seem to have a great time in bed. Just have smaller firmer tits on them, so no titty fucking and less to fill your hands, but still a great time.

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Usually in NC, but I travel, so ask me where I am
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's it like compared to sex with a lady that has big breasts or medium sized breasts?

O.P. the size of a woman's breasts effects sexual enjoyment about as much as the size of the headlights effects the way a car performs.

If you like big breasts then visually you may not be as attracted to her, but does that effect the way she does her thing? Does that effect how tight or wet she is? Not at all....

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't see what difference it makes as far as sex goes. I like 'em bigger, myself, but I find all sorts attractive. I don't usually find flat chests attractive, but there is always other attributes a woman may have that compensates for that, such as a cute butt, or a nice little cameltoe pussy, or big dreamy eyes, or a pretty mouth...the list goes on. Really, the only thing that is affected is titty-fucking, which is something I've always liked, but there's a million ways to get off with a woman, so it doesn't matter that much, overall.

Reactions: lapdog2001

D_Ida_Ho

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only difference is when she's on top. Slightly freer movements and all that. Any other differences depend on personality and her personal preferences.

Reactions: spaj8987

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The MOST important (female) organ for (male) sexual enjoyment is located between the ears - both yours, and hers. The difference between being "long, lean, and luscious", and a "skinny broad with no boobs" is entirely personal preference. I married a girl from the "itty bitty titty club" - about 34-A on a 5'9 frame - and the sex has been quite satisfactory.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a fan of big boobs and booties however that doesn't mean I don't enjoy sex with a small breasted or even flat chested women, smaller breasts are sexy in their own way just as bigger ones are. It seems to be an odd question to me, and I just see that I'm unable to tag the OP! hmmmm says it all!
Anyway, I thoroughly enjoy pleasuring women of all shapes, sizes, looks and race. It's the game that's most important.

Reactions: lapdog2001

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
perhaps, more important at least to me is whatever size of breast they have, are they firm or flabby?? same with their ass? I prefer firm over soft, flabby. I bedded 2 similar built gals, both on the tall size. both were probably C cup but the one's breasts (and ass) were firm and perky and the others were like bags of jello. then I dated a gal with natural DDs, just a great body overall, flat stomach and narrow waist. and she was pretty firm. her breasts were almost too big for her. then I started dating my now wife. she was B cup, great ass and legs, firm breasts. over the course of 2 yrs, those B cups grew to DDs and hers were spectacular. they were very firm, no sag. braless in a stretch tube top left myself and other males breathless. her old, school chums were jealous. She was 20 yrs old and by then you can tell what a gal is gonna have. but she was a late bloomer.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Has anybody mentioned that small-breasted women often go braless, which many guys find especially attractive in its own right? That makes those lovely small boobs very accessible - easy (and welcomed!) to discretely slip a hand under her blouse or shirt to respectfully caress and fondle.