Sex with a small breasted/flat chested lady.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's it like compared to sex with a lady that has big breasts or medium sized breasts?
The smallest pair of breasts on a woman that I actually had sex with was a B cup, but she wasn't super skinny, and had sexy waist/hips/ass. Sexually it made no difference at all, as we were both more interested in actually fucking each other than in titty-fucking.

Even with the larger breasted women I've been with, sliding my cock between her breasts was usually just a rare random thing done during foreplay. I've never titty-fucked a woman until orgasm. I really enjoy a woman's breasts as a part of foreplay, and "during play" depending on the position, but 99% of the orgasms I've had with women have been with my dick deep inside their pussies.

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ve never had an issue because i was having sex. I can work with pretty much every woman because all have something sexy in my eyes. I don’t like to be so small minded as to say that without big breasts the sex would be lousy.

Iron_man_69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Still great, typically they tend to very fit women from my experience and fit women seem to have a great time in bed. Just have smaller firmer tits on them, so no titty fucking and less to fill your hands, but still a great time.

what he said.

Reactions: wb333777

The only difference to me is the size of the nipple you nibble on and the amount of grip you need for groping. Regardless of tit size if you treat the rest of the lady right they fuck like their panties are on fire.

For the titty fuckers in the crowd it may throw you off as well, but then again that's what the pussy was designed for.

Shout out for letting this one lay dormant for four years and then occasional breathing air into such a lame ass question

I don't care about breasts, but a big ass... I can't help it, it is in my roots. Anyway, I don't care about the shape of the girl. Any girl can be sexy.

Girl that knows how to fuck and to be sexy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> other girls (it doesn't matter if they are pretty)

For me, big breasts look pretty in young girls and some older women that have a nice genetics. They are incredibly sexy, but they work as a reminder that your woman is aging. They fall pretty fast.

D

deleted1253403

They look so much more seductive when small

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When younger I dated a small breasted girl who had the tightest pussy I ever experienced. She could not take more than two fingers and my dick was a challenge: I'm not hung! Her pussy was a gorgeous, hairy one. Yum

Reactions: deleted1253403

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've slept around a lot, and I haven't found any correlation between breast size and the quality of sex. Though I do find myself more often attracted to smaller breasted women than those with large breasts, though there are always exceptions. Personality and "lust for life" are far more critical for me in terms of attraction.

larsmi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Breast size is far down on the list of important features. Brains, personality and overall fitness are far higher. That said, I generally prefer anyone who is fit regardless of boob size. And I hate implants.

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every woman I've had sex with were different. Anything from a big natural pair, to big implants, to small. I don't think breast size alone contributes to how these different women were different in bed. Of course there's more to play with in the chest area on some women more than others but I always find something on my partner to enjoy.

Reactions: lapdog2001

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I prefer smaller boobs. If you like the girl, boobs don't matter. If it just for sex, then go for what turns you on. If her boobs where her ONLY attractive quality to you, would you still chase her? If a gal has really bad teeth, her boob size (for me) is moot.

Reactions: larsmi

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
In my experience, the small breasted lovers I've been with have been very slim and very active.
Being speed-fucked soon makes you appreciate that all body shapes have their advantages.

Huaimek186

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not a boob man at all . I have had sex with women with big boobs , but their boobs are not a turn on for me .
I am essentially a bottom man who likes plump ass cheeks and neatly puckered holes .
I like girls with small breasts or even flat chested , more important is the size and colour of the Areolas and protruding nipples .

Small breasted women tend to have nicer legs and asses. It seems like every girl I know that has a great lower body and large breasts has implants.

Reactions: Dannyb_26