Sex with a small breasted/flat chested lady.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The MOST important (female) organ for (male) sexual enjoyment is located between the ears - both yours, and hers. The difference between being "long, lean, and luscious", and a "skinny broad with no boobs" is entirely personal preference. I married a girl from the "itty bitty titty club" - about 34-A on a 5'9 frame - and the sex has been quite satisfactory.

Don't get me wrong, i enjoy seeing a nice big set, and enjoyed playing with them, but I've always tended to date women with more modest breasts.

My wife 5'11, 130 pounds, fit and firm all over with borderline 34a/b cups. Granted on her frame they look larger, but at 41 after breast feeding my kids, she still has firm perky breasts that garner attention from more then just me.

9.4inchteen98

Expert Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My ex had very small breasts, but the biggest, juiciest ass I've ever fucked. Her tits were small but she could take a big cock.
Current partner has amazingly huge tits that are fun to play with at all times, but her ass isn't that big. However, she takes my cock inside her pussy and ass with ease.
Swings and roundabouts really. I'd cum all over both.

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am a big fan of women, and most of them have breasts, so I am by association a big fan of breasts. But I don't discriminate.

The only flat-chested woman I ever had was married to me. She was very small, and that presented problems between us. So we were basically physically incompatible. The whole house of cards came crashing down less than a year later. But I don't blame her breasts on that one. That's 50% on me.

In between wives I've had a few large breasted women including a rather large black woman who wanted to kill me... in a good way! She was about the biggest chest I had ever experienced. Wonderful time with her.

But I cannot honestly say that breasts were important during the important parts.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit
D

deleted508

Obviously this is personal preference, but some of my observations.

Smaller Breasts can signal better fitness, and a smaller chick makes us LPSG size dicks look even bigger.... For me, I prefer the visual of some med/big breasts and love titfucking. But I'm not passing up on any hot chick!

Reactions: diver6 and Gj816

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's it like compared to sex with a lady that has big breasts or medium sized breasts?

In my experiences, smaller breasted women tend to be a hell of a lot of fun when it comes to sex. Not sure why, but if I were to make a list of the most fun sexual partners I've had, I'd best a majority of them would be smaller chested ones.

Reactions: Gj816 and SamMann75

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
From my extremely small sample size of sex with women i'd say movement and shame. To me shame always plays a role in sex when it comes to women. Even if it's minute it's still there. It's understandable too considering just how much women are judged on their bodies on a regular day to day basis. So from my experience, worries about belly size, worries about skin texture, their hair, ass, hips, thighs and so on is pretty much the norm across the board.

With it just having a specific change regarding breast size into movement. I would also imagine a certain amount of pain comes with having bigger boobs. And them swaying a lot isn't ideal. Making doggy and cowgirl positions an issue.

When it comes to women with smaller though that seems to be much less of an issue. They seem more active. Which sometimes translates into seeming more sexually adventurous. Pretty sure i'm wrong on all that because of my very small size of partners but that's what i've seen so far.

The shame for both though seems to be the same. Women with larger being subconscious because men hit on them all the time. And women with smaller being subconscious because men don't hit on them all the time. Both creating the same issues with different outcomes.

Escapefromla6

Worshipped Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had sex with women who were really small chested and women who had massive boobs I love them all the bigger women are just better in my opinion.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
They're sl good. Anything more than a mouthful id a waste anyway. I've enjoyed sex with women of various breast size from big boobs to small. I'll take the small breast. Firmer, usually smaller framed women. But I don't discriminate against breast size. As long as I can squeeze, suck and cup their tits I'm good.

I haven't the slightest concern over the size of a woman's breast. For that matter any physical trait. Any woman that I have cared enough about to be with was so much more than the sum of her physical parts.

Certainly all women have physical traits that catch my eye initially but that's it. The most amazing sex has all been because of the connection, her response to touch, and ability to get lost in the moment and willingness to openly share without fear. Anyone lucky enough to find a person that loves to be with them and will get out of her own head enough to be honest about what she likes and wants should grab at the chance.

Don't let some ridiculous notion of "the barbie" blind you from true beauty

Reactions: DDawg and Gj816

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The strange thing is women generally have either nice big breasts and a rather flat bottom, or a awesome bottom and a rather flat chest. Either are great so I don't really care as long as she's pretty with a great personality. Sometimes although it's rare, some women can have both a nice round ass and a nice full pair of breasts, but personality and kindness is what matters most.