Sex with a small girl, advice please!

inquisitor: Hi there, I discovered this website recently, and thought I would ask u guys 'n' girls for a bit of advice. I recently started dating this girl, and we are talking it slow atm, so all is cool, however I am very nervious about when the first time we come to have sex. Its a long way off yet, so no rush (phew). Trouble is that I have only done it once before (and that was total crap and 4 years ago now), and she is a virgin. I don't think I have a penis that is THAT big (aprox 7.5-8in X 6-6.5). However what with her being a virgin and very small (just under 5ft, aww) and me very inexperienced, I am totaly scared about the whole thing :-[ . Couple this with the fact that I recently read that a vagina is only like 3-4in deep, so the sheer mechanics of the whole "operation" scares the shit outa me, I mean, where does it all go then? Any advice is welcome as im totaly new to this really. Please help me. :'(

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
That li'l ol' vagina in that li'l ol' gal might start out tiny, Inquisitor, but it'll stretch to fit. It's kind of like the difference between your flaccid penis and the 7-8" penetrator it becomes.

The more aroused she is, the more of you she can accomodate. So when the time you are anticipating finally arrives, take your time. Plenty of foreplay, plenty of oral (if you like) and plenty of non-petroleum-based lube (Vaseline or other lubes with an oil base can destroy a condom).

Finally, don't assume that she's going to have trouble accomodating your size just because she's short in stature. A little searching on this site will show you that prior discussions on this subject brought out that, like penis size in tall/short men, vagina size is not determined by height or weight.

At your size (length and girth), Inquisitor, you're going to find that patience, care and gentleness will go a long ways towards a satisfying and enjoyable sex life, no matter with whom you are making love.

Pecker

Remember, if you smoke after sex, you're doing it way too fast.

inquisitor: Thanks for this advice, very educational.

Couple of questions:

Will I nessasarily need much lube, this is something I haddent banked on. Only thing I know is that she gets VERY wet, a coupla times when we have been kissing a lot I can see it through her clothes :eek: (btw, is that normal? Its sure nice to notice :) ).

If oral is good then im very much willing, I really like the idea anyway, however I don't know if I'd be any good :( so I guess if anyone has any tips they would be willing to share about that I would appreciate it (I know it seems a little off topic, but what the hell)

Also I was wondering about condoms, all I remember about when I first used one it kinda hurt, and I couldent get it on easily (more due to inepitude than anything else I think), anyone reccomend a good brand available in the uk?

Any more advice would be very welcome, thanks in advance.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=inquisitor link=board=sex;num=1081033611;start=0#2 date=04/03/04 at 15:50:05]Thanks for this advice, very educational.

Couple of questions:

Will I nessasarily need much lube, this is something I haddent banked on. Only thing I know is that she gets VERY wet, a coupla times when we have been kissing a lot I can see it through her clothes :eek: (btw, is that normal? Its sure nice to notice :) ).[/quote]

Whether extra lube is needed varies each time, not just each woman. Sometimes she'll get more wet and sometimes less. The important thing is that there's enough, so prepare for the possibility.

[quote author=inquisitor link=board=sex;num=1081033611;start=0#2 date=04/03/04 at 15:50:05]If oral is good then im very much willing, I really like the idea anyway, however I don't know if I'd be any good :( so I guess if anyone has any tips they would be willing to share about that I would appreciate it (I know it seems a little off topic, but what the hell)[/quote]

There are plenty of tips to be found online for that. Off the top of my head: each woman likes a different kind of stimulation, so what works for one won't do much for another. And don't worry about how good you are. She can't expect you to be much more experienced than her, right? At this point you're both learning, so treat it as a chance to explore and experiment.

[quote author=inquisitor link=board=sex;num=1081033611;start=0#2 date=04/03/04 at 15:50:05]Also I was wondering about condoms, all I remember about when I first used one it kinda hurt, and I couldent get it on easily (more due to inepitude than anything else I think), anyone reccomend a good brand available in the uk?[/quote]

This is going to vary depending on the guy. You might as well ask a guy what the best beer is. Best strategy: go out and buy different brands/models and test them out by yourself first. With everything else going on that first time with her, you don't want to fumble that part.

[quote author=inquisitor link=board=sex;num=1081033611;start=0#2 date=04/03/04 at 15:50:05]Any more advice would be very welcome, thanks in advance.[/quote]

Despite her virgin status, she knows her own vagina better than you do, so have a little faith that she can judge how fast to take it. If and when it happens, go slow and make sure you're communicating. Maybe most important, make it clear that you won't be mad at her if she decides she can't take it or isn't ready. Disappointed, sure, but not mad. That will mean a lot to her.

inquisitor: Thanks guys for all this info, you have certainly put my mind at rest quite a bit. Hopefuly I will be more confident and comfortabe when it comes to the time. If anyone has anymore advice please post it.

Thanks guys.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=inquisitor link=board=sex;num=1081033611;start=0#2 date=04/03/04 at 15:50:05]
If oral is good then im very much willing, I really like the idea anyway, however I don't know if I'd be any good  :( so I guess if anyone has any tips they would be willing to share about that I would appreciate it (I know it seems a little off topic, but what the hell)
Any more advice would be very welcome, thanks in advance.[/quote]
Oral: When the tip of your tongue finds the clitoris begin forming the letters of the alphabet, A through Z, inquisitor. Her organism will probably put a stop to your plans before many letters are 'written', but that's beside the point. Let us know how this works for you. ;)

Luke

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
inquisitor,

ALL the advice given you thusfar has been good.

I just want to stress to you that your anxieties and other feelings of frustrations over all this.....
are completely normal. Every guy has some degree of this "ackwardness" or feelings of insecurity during the first sessions. The "trial and error" can really be looked upon as fun in some ways. You BOTH will be learning about one another and what works best.

I hope you take a moment to pat yourself on the back here and recognize your courage to ask your questions and how that courage has helped other guys as well!

You're showing a terrific attitude to be concerned for her needs, comfort, and pleasure. You're way ahead of other guys already. Many would be totally selfish.

Given all of this, I think you're gonna be fine! ;)

inquisitor: Wow, thanks guys this has really helped, putting my mind at rest and some useful tips as well :)

Hopefuly I can put this advice to good use.

So thanks again.

Oh, and thanks benderten, *pats self on back*

tripod2004: Inq.
I'm 5'3'' and slim but am able to accommodate all of tripod who is a good 8'' and thick. I sit on top and slide as far as possible, wait to relax and keep lowering myself until fully in. I am, apparently his first 'to go all the way'. Istead of deep thrusting, we girate slowly until we cum.

inquisitor: wow, thanks 'partner', that has put my mind at rest somewhat, so is this girating what you would recomend? insted of more 'traditional' methods? its certainly worth thinking about...

Pappy

Media
inquisitor,
just remember to use a water soluble lube whenever you wear a condon. I use KY Jelly but I don't know if it's available in the UK.

All the advice posted here has been excellent. I think you'll do fine when the time comes.

SRV524: Another thing that a lot of people mention is that for us larger boys, try Trojan Magnum condoms......they're really good.
Also, get her realllly lubed up. Talking to her about it well beforehand, fingering her, licking her thighs, calves, navel, clitoris, etc....get it all worked up. Oh, esp. the neck and ears :)

slamdunklayup: Trojan Magnum has got an even larger one out there now - Magnum XL. Girth is awesome on it.

As for the girl, yeah, some like you to be gentle and loving. But some like you to hammer yourself in. Depends on the gal and the situation. At first, all you will be able to get in is your head. If you can use it right, you can stimulate her clit like crazy with the top of it. She'll lube up like crazy before you even know it. Keep ramming - It'll drive her crazy. It may not be the thing for your girl, but I've had a lot of success with it when the girl was up for a hard fuck.

bblumbee: Inquisitor,

The information given to you from these guys is solid and very helpful. I urge you to really use it as your relationship with this young lady will be better than you ever imagined.

As for her size, like Pecker stated, we do expand. A woman's body is able to expand to accomodate a man, but she must be adequately prepared for him. Make sure that A LOT of foreplay is happening and that she is wet - very wet. I would also encourage you to use lube. Since she is a virgin, she might seem to be lubricated enough for sex, but she could remain to be very tight. The extra lube will make it more sensitive for her. Trust me, you will reap the rewards for this! :)

Good luck! It looks like you are out for a great start already....

bb

tormann: ;D you will see it will work good.finger her,screw her for around five minutes and than pump her.she will like it :-*
for further advice check http://www.actionlove.com
a good place to get advice for sex with a large penis