Sex with a small penis

tachyon2008

Just Browsing
Media
Seeing as how there's no spsg.org, I joined this site mainly out of curiosity to see how the other half lives, so to speak. I'm sorry I don't have any pics up, but I'll be honest with you. I think I'm around 6x4.75, but it seems to vary. That's after like 45 minutes of working it, and sometimes i measure it it's around 5.5"x4.5". Of course, the curvature of my penis doesn't make it easy to get an accurate measurement. I also have phimosis, where my foreskin doesn't fully retract, and I've been using steroidal cream and some stretching to help with that, with some success. Lol, I remember when I couldn't see the head at all, and now it can come down 1/4 of the head when erect.

So first of all the motivation. My first and only ex girlfriend and I broke up for various reasons. Sex wasn't the reason at all because she hadn't had anyone but me and she told me that wasn't the reason. But the foremost thing is that I was unable to make her orgasm. We were new to this and didn't know what to do. She now says her new boyfriend has a huge cock and can make her orgasm all the time. But, she also said he couldn't make her orgasm until she read it online and thought she'd try being on top because that's when the dick apparently penetrates its deepest.

So I recently met her and we talked about various things as good friends. And I got around to asking her if she thought I was too small for her. She was kind enough to say not while we were together, but after her new boyfriend, yes. But she also said later in a different context that she doesn't see everything as finished between us so I feel like she isn't the type of person to hold it against me.

Now, my first question to you is, is there truth to this? And the reason I question it is because she described her orgasm and I got her to that point once while fingering, and no, my fingers are not 8" long ;). She didn't orgasm because it was new to her and she made me stop because she was so out of breath and terrified, but I'm sure if we had continued she would have orgasmed. So first, am I completely out of luck because of my somewhat small penis or do I simply need to improve my technique? I'm not really worried about her, just thinking in general.

Now for the usual future questions, but not after some history. So I'm 21, but I have delayed growth. We realized my voice didn't change pretty much until last summer. I have hyperprolactemia, a condition where the hormone prolactin keeps my testosterone low. I'm now taking medication for it, which keeps my prolactin low and my testosterone high. I have seen changes because of it, like being able to build muscle faster and some growth. I am curious if you think my dick might even grow even more in the future. Mind you, I think I was about 4" erect when she first saw me two years ago, and then 5" when we were having sex, and probably about 6 right now. Is there some hope? Now if you wonder about my father, I'm not very comfortable talking to him about these things, so I don't know his size. Only thing I do remember is seeing a massive flaccid penis when I was about 5 or 6, but mind you, I was 5 or 6, so everything probably seemed big. So I don't really know.

So I guess my biggest problem is a lack of self confidence, obviously brought on by insecurity with my ex girlfriend. Do you feel like there's hope? I read all the statistics where the average is like 5.5-6, but everyone around me seems bigger than me. The only small dicks I see are the really old guys at the college lockerroom. So what do you guys think? I can put up pics if it would really help. Thanks, I appreciate any input you can give me.

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dont even go to that site, lol. It lacks positive poeple... and the are like less than 15 people who actually post.

You are fine and shouldn't worry about it... about 60% of the population are your size a bit less or more.
Is there Hope? I hope there is...

D

deleted356736

I have a larger than average penis, and from experience few women orgasm from intercourse regardless of size or how long one tries. Maybe at 7" long x 6" girth I'm still not large enough, although I have had partners orgasm when they were on top of me. Even so, that's a bit hit-and-miss for me.

My usual script is to use oral sex to bring my wife to orgasm, and then proceed to intercourse. Sometimes we can do it in a position where my wife or I can stimulate her clit while having intercourse. But basically forget about size and concentrate more on oral sex skills, because women are always delighted with a man who is proficient with oral sex.

There's a lot of material on oral sex available on the web these days.

MistressDD

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is exactly average! I have been with plenty of men who were average, and smaller, and they all did just fine. Your ex was right on some points, as to the on top, depending on what spot gets a girl off, on top is a very good position. I didn't know what a "big" penis was until I met my current boyfriend and actually I have found it harder on some nights to orgasm with him. It depends. You are at the average size and should have some more confidence, I think the lack of experience between you and your ex might have been some of the problem, you will learn tricks to the trade. I am sure you will get lots of feedback from the male members and you should explore to find some things to try out with your next lucky girl. Good Luck!

morsecode

Experimental Member
Media

EFH33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Seeing as how there's no spsg.org, I joined this site mainly out of curiosity to see how the other half lives, so to speak. I'm sorry I don't have any pics up, but I'll be honest with you. I think I'm around 6x4.75, but it seems to vary. That's after like 45 minutes of working it, and sometimes i measure it it's around 5.5"x4.5". Of course, the curvature of my penis doesn't make it easy to get an accurate measurement. I also have phimosis, where my foreskin doesn't fully retract, and I've been using steroidal cream and some stretching to help with that, with some success. Lol, I remember when I couldn't see the head at all, and now it can come down 1/4 of the head when erect.

So first of all the motivation. My first and only ex girlfriend and I broke up for various reasons. Sex wasn't the reason at all because she hadn't had anyone but me and she told me that wasn't the reason. But the foremost thing is that I was unable to make her orgasm. We were new to this and didn't know what to do. She now says her new boyfriend has a huge cock and can make her orgasm all the time. But, she also said he couldn't make her orgasm until she read it online and thought she'd try being on top because that's when the dick apparently penetrates its deepest.

So I recently met her and we talked about various things as good friends. And I got around to asking her if she thought I was too small for her. She was kind enough to say not while we were together, but after her new boyfriend, yes. But she also said later in a different context that she doesn't see everything as finished between us so I feel like she isn't the type of person to hold it against me.

Now, my first question to you is, is there truth to this? And the reason I question it is because she described her orgasm and I got her to that point once while fingering, and no, my fingers are not 8" long ;). She didn't orgasm because it was new to her and she made me stop because she was so out of breath and terrified, but I'm sure if we had continued she would have orgasmed. So first, am I completely out of luck because of my somewhat small penis or do I simply need to improve my technique? I'm not really worried about her, just thinking in general.

Now for the usual future questions, but not after some history. So I'm 21, but I have delayed growth. We realized my voice didn't change pretty much until last summer. I have hyperprolactemia, a condition where the hormone prolactin keeps my testosterone low. I'm now taking medication for it, which keeps my prolactin low and my testosterone high. I have seen changes because of it, like being able to build muscle faster and some growth. I am curious if you think my dick might even grow even more in the future. Mind you, I think I was about 4" erect when she first saw me two years ago, and then 5" when we were having sex, and probably about 6 right now. Is there some hope? Now if you wonder about my father, I'm not very comfortable talking to him about these things, so I don't know his size. Only thing I do remember is seeing a massive flaccid penis when I was about 5 or 6, but mind you, I was 5 or 6, so everything probably seemed big. So I don't really know.

So I guess my biggest problem is a lack of self confidence, obviously brought on by insecurity with my ex girlfriend. Do you feel like there's hope? I read all the statistics where the average is like 5.5-6, but everyone around me seems bigger than me. The only small dicks I see are the really old guys at the college lockerroom. So what do you guys think? I can put up pics if it would really help. Thanks, I appreciate any input you can give me.

I am average too, bro, and it's nothing to be concerned about. Just worry about your technique and pleasing your partner in whatever way they enjoy, and you'll be a great lover.

This site can be intimidating for us small to average guys, because this being a large penis site it's filled with guys who are well endowed. Some of these guys don't even seem real! However, they are and it's a support group for a reason. Most of the big guys here will probably tell you the same thing I am. Being big doesn't mean you're a great lover.

Last edited:

5" or 6" is the average length of the human male penis. At 5.5-6" you are average and there is nothing wrong with that.

The small penis support group, if you could call it that, is Main Index - Measurection - Discussing Man at Length - Measurection.com - Powered by FusionBB

Measurection is all about accepting your limitations, dealing with being a loser, how to go through life being less of a man. I'm actually smaller than average and have found more support here than I did there. That should tell you something.

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Measurection is full of people that want to commit suicide.. I have talked to a few to see why, but I guess its impossible.. They are in another level of shame and embarrasement.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i get so bummed out when men who are of smaller size think they can't be good lovers. I have been with men of varying size and to be honest, the largest were not the best lovers. The ones who used their dicks the best were the best lovers and size was not an issue one way or another. The best lovers are the ones who, during the course of sex, change up positions, work it slow, work it fast, work it hard, etc. The most i orgasm comes from being fingered with being eaten and fingered at the same time the best of all. Having oral without the fingers does nothing outside of annoy and tease me.

In my experience, the reason a woman orgasms while being on top has less to do with depth of penis and more to do with pressure on her clitois which she's able to control. Size of penis is irrelevent in that case.

I hope you have a chance to be with several other women and practice so you'll feel better about your size - truly, it's not size that makes a man a great lover:wink:

Tachyon:

By all means put up pictures. It was one of the best things I did here. My gallery is currently down for renovation, but it will be back up in a few months. Keep in mind right now I'm smaller than you.

It also never pays to judge dick size by flaccid length. You never know who is a grower and who is a shower. Looking at your own dick from above is awful because it always looks smaller than you think. Just keep looking at the stats on penis size and affirming to yourself you're longer than average. What's your girth at?

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
-you are average and if you have a delayed growth curve, it is possible that your penis will continue growing.

-maybe your ex-gf being on top orgasms, but penetration in that position is not deepest, can be better for some couples, but not necesarily deeper.

-It is a normal thing for ex-gfs to say that the new one is "huge" and that they orgasm everytime with them. I wouldn't believe it necesarily.

My best friend is a woman who has the best ass i have ever fucked and while she is not in a relationship, we normally have sex, which i love but she sometimes tells me she would prefer not to because we are such good friends....
well, the thing is that i make her orgasm, i know exactly how but still it surprises me -we amicably argue that she is in love and with a new bf- she says now she fucks on top (she prefers doggie) and has orgasms almost everytime she fucks her bf, who she has described as very dull in bed and with at most average in dick size. Of course being in love helps...

Bottom line is don't worry about what a girl says, just inform yourself, practice, practice and practice to be a better fucker (was going to put lover but..) and don't worry about size, because most women don't worry about it, it is just anecdotical to them

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
all cocks work the same way:

In...
Out...
Repeat if necessary.

there's a hell of a lot of misinformation about mens' "attributes" and the worst is when larger men are referred to as "endowed".

avalonlovelove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im pretty small but Im also a grower as many people have told me and its the truth.The people that are more concerned about your dick size are not concerned about you more superficial and petty than anything else.Ive always heard the saying doesnt matter how big or small you are as long as you know what to do with it there's no problem:)

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of the best lovers I ever had would be considered under endowed by others. But he knew how to make my toes curl (btw, I fell in love with his smile and personality not his dick size). So long as you know how to use it and be attentative to the woman's needs (watch for the subtle signs) you will do ok, listen to speedomike and remember "practise makes perfect".

chip59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One of the best lovers I ever had would be considered under endowed by others. But he knew how to make my toes curl (btw, I fell in love with his smile and personality not his dick size). So long as you know how to use it and be attentative to the woman's needs (watch for the subtle signs) you will do ok, listen to speedomike and remember "practise makes perfect".

He's absolutely right. Far and away, the two best sex partners I ever had were both on the small side of average. What was their secret? They both made the effort to find out what made my toes curl, they were both what I'd call generous, and on top of everything else they were appreciative when I went the extra mile to make them gasp and shudder.
One guy was amazing right out of the box, the other just got better and better each time.

I married one of them. :smile: