Sex with a small penis

Poundera

Experimental Member
Media
Every time I come here I'm impressed with the compassion that all of you have for the people that post questions, concerns, little insecurities, and doubts. In short, it's really cool to see people treating others in a humanitarian way. kudos.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At 5.5-6" I'm average, but some would consider my dick to be too small. There is nothing wrong with that but I'm considered a good fuck so I must be doing something right!!

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Someone else mentioned it, learn to be great at oral sex. Also learn to be a good kisser. Many women don't have orgasms from penetration alone, even with big cocks, so being great at oral will make you better than most men before you even get to penetration.

Average_6_Gun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just wanted to add I'm just a tad over 6"...like 6 and 1/8th" in length, but its not the length that I'm troubled with, its the girth, which is at 4.8125"...thats just 1/16th past 4.75".

Everything I've read about girth says the average circumference is 4.85" according to Dr. Alfred Kinsey and most searches on google I come up with says 4.9" is the average, but anyway, this has always bothered me and probably always will until I get it operated on, and I'm just about to sell my house and I've been searching for Penis Enlargement Surgeons and I'm going to use Dr. Brian Rosenthal in Beverly Hills,CA. I've seen him on Discovery Channel clips, he's very popular in helping men out.-lol

I just want the widening procedure and that alone is $8,000, that's a nice chunk of money but if he can fix it so that my erect penis' GIRTH measures at least 5.375" then I'll gladly part with the money, if he can get me inbetween 5.375" and 5.50" then I'll be one happy customer. He uses Alloderm Dermal Matrix Grafts for the widening and 2-3 layers of Alloderm are wrapped around the penis shaft beneath the skin and secured in place with absorbable sutures. The Alloderm normally attaches to the penis within 4-6 weeks. Typical gain in girth is 25-35% in circumference.

My biggest fear is him making me too big and having women reject me for having a tree stump, but I've thought long on this and I'll soon have the money after the sale of my house and property in which I'll be on my way to his clinic to have it done. I've read forum after forum on penis size all over the net and damn what the big long men are saying, all I keep seeing the women say is how much THICKER is better.

I feel bad for the small guys that complain on the forums, I'm just glad that I'll soon be financially able to take care of this, I'm tired of it bugging me, I know this is going to improve my love life, I don't think there are too many women that would call a 6.125" long by 5.50" girth penis small, and statistically I would be considerably bigger than the average, and the way I see it, if I'm going to spend 8 grand on getting a thicker tool, I may as well get my money's worth. I certainly don't want to come out 5.0" around for that much money. I certainly don't want to be over 5.75" either. 5.5" is what I'm hoping for. When I get this done I'll put up before and after pics of pre-surgery erection and post surgery erection, I'll have this done hopefully before this summer. :biggrin1:

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Money is more important than penis size. Believe me. 5.5" penis and a million dollars, or 9" penis and broke, which would females choose?

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sorry man... I think a guy is nuts to have any operations on a perfectly working wang.... that is the only one you got! Be proud of your hard throbbing dick man.. try dating very tiny petite women if you want to be "bigger"...

Jetaimemina84

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just wanted to add I'm just a tad over 6"...like 6 and 1/8th" in length, but its not the length that I'm troubled with, its the girth, which is at 4.8125"...thats just 1/16th past 4.75".

Everything I've read about girth says the average circumference is 4.85" according to Dr. Alfred Kinsey and most searches on google I come up with says 4.9" is the average, but anyway, this has always bothered me and probably always will until I get it operated on, and I'm just about to sell my house and I've been searching for Penis Enlargement Surgeons and I'm going to use Dr. Brian Rosenthal in Beverly Hills,CA. I've seen him on Discovery Channel clips, he's very popular in helping men out.-lol

I just want the widening procedure and that alone is $8,000, that's a nice chunk of money but if he can fix it so that my erect penis' GIRTH measures at least 5.375" then I'll gladly part with the money, if he can get me inbetween 5.375" and 5.50" then I'll be one happy customer. He uses Alloderm Dermal Matrix Grafts for the widening and 2-3 layers of Alloderm are wrapped around the penis shaft beneath the skin and secured in place with absorbable sutures. The Alloderm normally attaches to the penis within 4-6 weeks. Typical gain in girth is 25-35% in circumference.

My biggest fear is him making me too big and having women reject me for having a tree stump, but I've thought long on this and I'll soon have the money after the sale of my house and property in which I'll be on my way to his clinic to have it done. I've read forum after forum on penis size all over the net and damn what the big long men are saying, all I keep seeing the women say is how much THICKER is better.

I feel bad for the small guys that complain on the forums, I'm just glad that I'll soon be financially able to take care of this, I'm tired of it bugging me, I know this is going to improve my love life, I don't think there are too many women that would call a 6.125" long by 5.50" girth penis small, and statistically I would be considerably bigger than the average, and the way I see it, if I'm going to spend 8 grand on getting a thicker tool, I may as well get my money's worth. I certainly don't want to come out 5.0" around for that much money. I certainly don't want to be over 5.75" either. 5.5" is what I'm hoping for. When I get this done I'll put up before and after pics of pre-surgery erection and post surgery erection, I'll have this done hopefully before this summer. :biggrin1:

good luck man, really wish you the best. yepp be sure to come back here afterwards ^^

xrj789

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Everything I've read about girth says the average circumference is 4.85" according to Dr. Alfred Kinsey and most searches on google I come up with says 4.9" is the average

The true average girth is less than that, about 4.6 (where half are bigger and half are smaller - the average is skewed by a few gigantic cocks). Check out the Lifestyles survey done in Cancun. Your girth is just fine. So what if you're just average? Most women don't care about size at all, as long as you're not tiny or extra huge.

mdp75

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you perfectly fine bro! you just need some practice! stay as far away form that other site as you can its just gloom and doom over there. yall are both young and inexperianced i was like that with my first g/f too. Many women dont have orgasams through intercourse while i am just a bit over avg 6.5 in length i am well above avg in girth at just over 6 in girth. I have been lucky enoug that most of my partners have been multiorgasmic and 90% of them all have tremendous orgasams during intercourse. But I think its because i am not so long that I can go allthe way to the bone and that my grith helps to put friction on their clit so they are getting double duty so to speak!

My wife tells me that i am by far and away the best sex she has ever had but her next on the list is a guy with a 4 incher.. size makes no diff to her at all. I am her best cause I take the time to know how to please her

tachyon2008

Just Browsing
Media
Hey, thanks for all your support and suggestions. I'm certainly glad I chose to stick around here. I think someone mentioned on this thread how wonderful it is that the community still sticks together and supports people, and I thank you very much.

I think I will look into learning more techniques and things, and how to improve my oral sex and fingering techniques. Someone discussed surgery in great detail, but I'm not really one to like surgery or any sort of enlargment techniques, unless my situation was beyond usable, which all of you have convinced me of otherwise.

Well, cool, thanks, and you'll probably see me more around here then :)

Tachyon 2008