Sex with a small penis?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by eyescream, Dec 10, 2009.

1. eyescream

Gold Member

I'm aware that this is the 'sex with a large penis' board but I'd really like to know if there are anyone here who have had sex with smaller guys?

There's this Chinese guy who wants to date me and the experience might be interesting for me since I've never been with anyone below 6".

I'm doing a well-hung guy and I don't know if the immediate transition from a big guy to a small guy would turn me off.

But anyone who's done so, did you enjoy the experience with the smaller guy?

2. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

I know it goes against the general mindset but, mind you, he might be packing above 6". Unless you've measured or asked him, of course.

All the best.

3. theyounghung32

theyounghung32 New Member

nah if hes asian hes surely a small guy

4. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Don't listen to the cretin above me since I'm sure he hasn't a clue what he's talking about.
    The most fabulous sex I ever had was with a guy who had 3".
    He was a very tender caring man who gave the most exquisite
    head I have ever had to this day!
    Plus he could go for hours.
    Needless to say he was a very talented and experienced man.
    Having dated many Asian guys I can tell you that the stereotypes that youngnothung is trying to perpetuate are total bullshit.
    I have dated and slept with quite a few who had much more than the white guys did and they were totally open to trying new ways and places to have sex!
    Asian guys rule!
    C.B.:saevil:

5. eyescream

Gold Member

That's great to hear, thanks! :D

6. 1kmb1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    what makes you think hes small?

7. eyescream

Gold Member

I have a male Chinese friend who went to boarding school and experienced communal showers in China. He started showing off that he was the largest there at 9-inches. He's pretty cocky too. I was like 'wow, cool'.

After talking a while, he was like "whoops, I meant centimeters and not inches!" so that would make it around 3.5 inches.

Another time, a Chinese friend of mine showed me his dick on cam and told me it was like the 2nd largest back in his college years. It looks 3-4 inches.

I've never been with Chinese or Asian guys but yeah if they were above 7.5 or something, they'd be some sort of legend and this guy who wants to date me wouldn't be single.

I will ask him directly, and see if he's willing to tell me how big or small he is.:cool:

8. D_Stanford Dedwillie III

Wow, looks like the beginnings of a great relationship.:rolleyes:

9. 1kmb1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    so hearsay? who gets an erection at a communal shower? 2nd largest of how many? every guy at the college? must be a Chinese thing, i dont know how big any of the other guys at my college are.

statistically, you probably have a better chance of finding a large Asian guy considering like 60% of the world population is Asian.

and im single

i think that covers everything:)

10. eyescream

Gold Member

I'm not trying to stereotype here, statistics have proven that Chinese guys are generally smaller than 6 inches on average. So I'm not going to pretend I don't know about the statistics and jump into this sexual relationship expecting him to be 8 inches+

11. 1kmb1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    most guys are under 6"

sorry, im just a little bored right now, and playing the devils advocate:) im not upset or anything

12. L_Lynn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I dated a wonderful guy last year who treated me like... well, a princess really. Great sense of humor. And Maltese which went nicely with my Sicilian upbringing. Big bear of a guy who could pick me up and put me over his shoulder. His arms felt like the safest place in the world to be.

Itty-bitty peenie tho. I mean, not much bigger than my thumb. He was very up front about it and initially, it was very frustrating to me. We experimented tho and eventually found a couple positions that were like- WOW!! That was a great surprise!

I don't know that I could have stayed with him forever. I'd miss doggy too much.

13. SendMeMessage

SendMeMessage New Member

Albums:
    Well I am a chinese guy and im small too :D

14. marriedasian

marriedasian Member

Albums:
    oh gosh, are we back to the asian thing again?... the question of dating him should not be based on his cock size. it should be based on mutual attraction.

of course, i'll be considerate and say that if big cocks are your thing and he is smaller, then it probably won't work out and that's cool. be up front about it. if i want to date a girl with D cups and a 30 waist, then that's what i'm gonna do, and be real about it.

6" cocks are average across the board regardless of race. who knows, he probably heard about your cock size gripes and he's probably trying cause he's packin a whopper, eh? LOL

15. ary

ary New Member

so what's the average size for asian? i'm south-east asian and 6" izit small?

16. biz4two

biz4two New Member

Albums:
    Not small, but average for a penis size period (not based on race).

Here is what I have heard from both women and men...is that a 6" penis is ok...as long as it is on the thick side. If thin, then that double s#cks. Just what I have heard...

IMO...you should post some pics of your penis...and let us LPSG folks see it! Welcome!

biz
    :cool2:

Draft saved Draft deleted