Sex With A Smaller Guy's Wife/gf/significant Other

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Shared house years ago and when husband was out of town I’d look after his nypho wife. Good times while he was away. Still close friends to this day
She only confessed months later but I had my suspicions when my girlfriend of the time went on a roadtrip with a friend to see his hometown. I was working and couldnt go and neither could his wife. ( his wife also shared my suspicions)
My gf (Caroline) was well aware that he ((Peter) had a huge dick because his wife (also named Caroline) had boasted about it. My gf told me that she was too embarrassed to tell the truth about my actual size and said I wasnt huge but above average.
I knew my gf had a craving for sex with a big penis because she had already confessed mine was a bit small. However she insisted the sex was just fine regardless ( lie) .
It turned out both his wife and me werent wrong about the suspicion that they had fucked while on the road trip. Peter had broken down under his wife's allegations about her general feeling that he was playing around with other women and eventually confessed to fucking a number of women including my gf.
His wife contacted me and asked to meet me at a local bar. She told me about Peter's dalliance. We got drunk and we ended up having a revenge fuck. (Caroline was shocked at how tiny my cock was but we had a wham bam fuck anyway - I definitely got off and she definitely felt unsatisfied, ashamed and a bit embarrassed )
I didnt exactly have great regrets about fucking her but after the fact I felt embarrassed that she had seen my tiny penis and worse I totally left her shameful and unsatisfiied.
Peter and her split up but my gf and I actually stayed together for a few more years. ( after I discovered I had a SPH fetish I fantasized about watching Peter fucking Caroline - both of them - my gf and his ex. ) He actually did hook up with another gf of mine but it was after I had split from her.

Robbie128

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She only confessed months later but I had my suspicions when my girlfriend of the time went on a roadtrip with a friend to see his hometown. I was working and couldnt go and neither could his wife. ( his wife also shared my suspicions)
My gf (Caroline) was well aware that he ((Peter) had a huge dick because his wife (also named Caroline) had boasted about it. My gf told me that she was too embarrassed to tell the truth about my actual size and said I wasnt huge but above average.
I knew my gf had a craving for sex with a big penis because she had already confessed mine was a bit small. However she insisted the sex was just fine regardless ( lie) .
It turned out both his wife and me werent wrong about the suspicion that they had fucked while on the road trip. Peter had broken down under his wife's allegations about her general feeling that he was playing around with other women and eventually confessed to fucking a number of women including my gf.
His wife contacted me and asked to meet me at a local bar. She told me about Peter's dalliance. We got drunk and we ended up having a revenge fuck. (Caroline was shocked at how tiny my cock was but we had a wham bam fuck anyway - I definitely got off and she definitely felt unsatisfied, ashamed and a bit embarrassed )
I didnt exactly have great regrets about fucking her but after the fact I felt embarrassed that she had seen my tiny penis and worse I totally left her shameful and unsatisfiied.
Peter and her split up but my gf and I actually stayed together for a few more years. ( after I discovered I had a SPH fetish I fantasized about watching Peter fucking Caroline - both of them - my gf and his ex. ) He actually did hook up with another gf of mine but it was after I had split from her.
If you've read my two big posts on this thread. You will see that I've experienced both sides of the coin.
In the last 7 years, in my 50s. I discovered penis enlargement using a traction device, I'd dabbled with pumps since the late 1990s. After using traction and pump to help blood flow. I gained over an inch in less than a year. going up from a reasonable 6.5 with a decent girth up to 7.5 with a 5.7 girth. My maximum length I reached was 7.8 but back to 7.5 after a break from traction. I'm still hoping for a full 8 but pretty happy with my achievement.

I inadvertently discovered that I enjoyed sharing Girlfriends with other guys when I wasn't quite 20.
Size had nothing to do with the thrill back then.
I've shared all my long term Girlfriends and my 1st Wife with other guys..didn't really experience any appreciable size differences.
That all changed when age 40 in 2000 when I met the Woman that I eventually married in 2008.
She was very vocal about cock size which led to my suggestion that we advertise for well endowed guys to join us.
We'd already had several 3somes with my old friend that had been with me and my 1st serious Girlfriend in my 1st ever 3some.
We kept that quiet though. My new Girlfriend didn't know about that history.

We advertised and among the time wasters we began to get some good replies and they were all guys that were a fair bit bigger than myself.
I just loved watching my Girlfriend taking bigger cock. There was an unspoken SPH element to those initial meetings.

However. The SPH element came out when we met Andy who joined us for a total of 5 sessions over a few months.
She said he had by far the biggest cock she'd ever seen in person.
It was at least 8.3 to 8.4 with a girth of 6 or maybe more.
His cock made mine look small and he instinctively understood that I was accepting SPH as a part of the deal..
My Girlfriend became more emboldened and they both humiliated me but not too harshly. I couldn't help but enjoy it.
I had to accept that she totally worshipped his big cock.

Then since my respectable size gain. Everything has changed in the last 5-6 years. I've had the confidence to go and meet a few couples and ffuck the wife while the husband watches while wanking his smaller dick. So far. The smaller guys have been around 5.5 down to 4.
I must admit that I totally got off on the fact that they were enjoying SPH.
I have the advantage of a decent size pair of hanging balls too and have noticed that the guys with around 5 to 5.5 inches or less all have tight small ball sacks.

I've also attended a whole load of once a month organised bukkake and gang bang parties. There's usually 5 to 7 female hosts with maybe a couple of extra women that turn up with their partners and I find myself as one of 20 to 24 male guests. I've noticed that I'm in the top handful size wise and having seen at least 200 different erections at these parties. Only 3 guys have been noticeably bigger than me. A good number equal to me and most have 6 or a touch under with a few brave guys sporting less than 5.
Some guys turn up and keep their clothes on and just watch. It's most likely that they're very small and I notice that they watch guys like myself very intently and I enjoy putting on a good show for them knowing that they're getting off on their own envy.
My size gain has taken dedication, 5 or 6 hours a day for most of a year and occasional breaks since and regular pump exercise too.
It's given me a totally new sexual outlook.

You have two choices imo. You can totally embrace the SPH, own it and enjoy it fully or you can try traction like I did.
I don't know how small you are but going an inch might be good for you.
Then again. Even a guy with a girthy 7 to 8 inches will experience SPH in a 3some or sex party if a guy with 9.5 inches turns up.

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you've read my two big posts on this thread. You will see that I've experienced both sides of the coin.
In the last 7 years, in my 50s. I discovered penis enlargement using a traction device, I'd dabbled with pumps since the late 1990s. After using traction and pump to help blood flow. I gained over an inch in less than a year. going up from a reasonable 6.5 with a decent girth up to 7.5 with a 5.7 girth. My maximum length I reached was 7.8 but back to 7.5 after a break from traction. I'm still hoping for a full 8 but pretty happy with my achievement.

I inadvertently discovered that I enjoyed sharing Girlfriends with other guys when I wasn't quite 20.
Size had nothing to do with the thrill back then.
I've shared all my long term Girlfriends and my 1st Wife with other guys..didn't really experience any appreciable size differences.
That all changed when age 40 in 2000 when I met the Woman that I eventually married in 2008.
She was very vocal about cock size which led to my suggestion that we advertise for well endowed guys to join us.
We'd already had several 3somes with my old friend that had been with me and my 1st serious Girlfriend in my 1st ever 3some.
We kept that quiet though. My new Girlfriend didn't know about that history.

We advertised and among the time wasters we began to get some good replies and they were all guys that were a fair bit bigger than myself.
I just loved watching my Girlfriend taking bigger cock. There was an unspoken SPH element to those initial meetings.

However. The SPH element came out when we met Andy who joined us for a total of 5 sessions over a few months.
She said he had by far the biggest cock she'd ever seen in person.
It was at least 8.3 to 8.4 with a girth of 6 or maybe more.
His cock made mine look small and he instinctively understood that I was accepting SPH as a part of the deal..
My Girlfriend became more emboldened and they both humiliated me but not too harshly. I couldn't help but enjoy it.
I had to accept that she totally worshipped his big cock.

Then since my respectable size gain. Everything has changed in the last 5-6 years. I've had the confidence to go and meet a few couples and ffuck the wife while the husband watches while wanking his smaller dick. So far. The smaller guys have been around 5.5 down to 4.
I must admit that I totally got off on the fact that they were enjoying SPH.
I have the advantage of a decent size pair of hanging balls too and have noticed that the guys with around 5 to 5.5 inches or less all have tight small ball sacks.

I've also attended a whole load of once a month organised bukkake and gang bang parties. There's usually 5 to 7 female hosts with maybe a couple of extra women that turn up with their partners and I find myself as one of 20 to 24 male guests. I've noticed that I'm in the top handful size wise and having seen at least 200 different erections at these parties. Only 3 guys have been noticeably bigger than me. A good number equal to me and most have 6 or a touch under with a few brave guys sporting less than 5.
Some guys turn up and keep their clothes on and just watch. It's most likely that they're very small and I notice that they watch guys like myself very intently and I enjoy putting on a good show for them knowing that they're getting off on their own envy.
My size gain has taken dedication, 5 or 6 hours a day for most of a year and occasional breaks since and regular pump exercise too.
It's given me a totally new sexual outlook.

You have two choices imo. You can totally embrace the SPH, own it and enjoy it fully or you can try traction like I did.
I don't know how small you are but going an inch might be good for you.
Then again. Even a guy with a girthy 7 to 8 inches will experience SPH in a 3some or sex party if a guy with 9.5 inches turns up.
Hey @Robbie128 !!! I absolutely love hearing your stories about swinging and swapping and your episodes of watching your wife and gf’s take bigger cocks! I have a huge fantasy / fetish about fucking wives / gfs of guys with smaller dicks or being the “bull” in that scenario. I have also done moderate pumping over the last several years with modest results and am actually similar size to big dicked Andy from your story with your wife. So I am super turned on by you sharing your stories!! Would love to DM with you and hear even more!! Thanks for sharing!!

Robbie128

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm about 4" hard and have been a cuckold for a few years now. It's not easy to admit but on some level I admire larger men who will step in and give her a better more satisfying experience.
I'd be interested to know more about how your relationship works.
Are you allowed to watch. Have you learnt to accept SPH etc ?

Reactions: amazzzed2