Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why you talk in the past? You no longer bull?
Once a bull, always a bull!
Actually I still fuck a few married women, but in those years I had one cuckold couple to fuck almost 5 days a week.

D

deleted10760481

I wanna ask the bulls just curiosity. You have been bulls and fucked others wife, have you tried to be the cuck part with your wife/gf or at least would you accept?

root00

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I met a couple when I was traveling for work. We hit it off and after a night of dancing they asked me home.

it turned out he was much larger than my 5”x5.25” cock, which she told me was perfect for DP. It was a great night.

I actually got to fuck her as he watched l before I left. It was hot hearing her moan and tell him how good I was.

Of course he pounded her after me and she was going nuts on his cock.

S_Dick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not a fantasy but I did get a chance to fuck a married woman one time. She said her husband was small and unable to perform. As usual I am not one to brag on my dick. I only report what tomhe women tell me. We had a great night and the next day she said, "My pussy hasn't been touched that deep in 10 years". Talk about an ego boost :)
Had a similar experience. Not proud of it, but in the spirit of being honest on here, what the hell.
When I was 19 and home from college for the summer, this milf used to come to the restaurant I worked at for lunch all the time. She would flirt with me and give me huge tips for the mediocre iced coffees I’d make her. Eventually she invited me over when her husband was out of town. And we fucked for a week straight. I was 19 so I could drill it like 5 times a day. She said I was much bigger and thicker than her, and her pussy hasn’t stretched like that in years. I fucking loved it the whole time

Probabaly wouldn’t do it to a guy now. But to each their own

Jjdov27_2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had a similar experience. Not proud of it, but in the spirit of being honest on here, what the hell.
When I was 19 and home from college for the summer, this milf used to come to the restaurant I worked at for lunch all the time. She would flirt with me and give me huge tips for the mediocre iced coffees I’d make her. Eventually she invited me over when her husband was out of town. And we fucked for a week straight. I was 19 so I could drill it like 5 times a day. She said I was much bigger and thicker than her, and her pussy hasn’t stretched like that in years. I fucking loved it the whole time

wow. Amazing story man…. How old was the wife? The husband? Damn, that must have been hot

D

deleted10760481

Yeah me too, tried a couple of times when i was younger with 2 different married women. The fact that they praised my skills and cock in comparison to their husbands made me so horny and fucked them even rougher which apparently their husbands didn’t do to them. They were good times, I would gladly reapeat that again as you say to each their own

snow flake

Sexy Member
Media
buddy of mine .who has a reputation of flaunting his very big cock..and thick ..my gf. who really didn't know him.or his cock reputation..we had him up at our cottage for the weekend.with the help of a hot tub.he pops in nude..well my gfs draw dropped when she saw his cock hanging to his knees..so out of the tub.partyed a few hrs doing lines.I take my gf to the bedroom.she pulls my shorts down while on her knees..i asked if she wants my buddy to come in..she says I want a big cock..so I watched them fuck all night..she sucked him for a good hr..trying to deep throat him..but anyways..it was hot to watch

Attachments

D

deleted1074483

one lt ex kept coming back to me cos his new bf couldn't stimulate him the way i did and it was hot knowing my dick was bigger and i was better at sex than his new partner and a huge turn on that he cheated on his new bf with me - and i knew his new bf too!

Being gay i've a number of ex's where i've fucked both them and their ex's (gay world in small town is very small lol) and had both come back for more.

so yup it happens

D

deleted808122

I’ve always been curious what my gf would do if left alone with a well endowed guy who was forward with such. I’m pretty small myself. Curious if she’d be faithful but turned on if she wasn’t

"Curious if she'd be faithful"? I hope you don't think that a little extra dick is all that it would take for her to violate your trust. If that's the case you might want to find out what it would take to strengthen your relationship.

If you really would be turned on by it, why not discuss it with her? She might think it's a fun idea, or she might have, from prior experience, already learned that she doesn't enjoy dicks larger than yours.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"Curious if she'd be faithful"? I hope you don't think that a little extra dick is all that it would take for her to violate your trust. If that's the case you might want to find out what it would take to strengthen your relationship.

If you really would be turned on by it, why not discuss it with her? She might think it's a fun idea, or she might have, from prior experience, already learned that she doesn't enjoy dicks larger than yours.

You just might be surprised how often just a little more dick causes a wife to be unfaithful. The thing is, women are much better at hiding it and keeping a secret then men are.

D

deleted808122

You just might be surprised how often just a little more dick causes a wife to be unfaithful. The thing is, women are much better at hiding it and keeping a secret then men are.

"Women" writ large is a pretty bold statement. I recommend you rummage around Ask a Woman and see if that statement holds water.

Reactions: Lookingood

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"Women" writ large is a pretty bold statement. I recommend you rummage around Ask a Woman and see if that statement holds water.

No need, read what I said and not what you presume I said.

You might be surprised by how often a wife is unfaithful. I'm not saying all or even a majority, but it's damn sure higher then any survey number you find or female friends tell you. Even on anonymous forums women will not admit to infidelity as easily or at similar rates as men.

And women are better at hiding it and keeping a secret. If you don't believe that without having to "Ask A Woman" then I question how much interaction with women you've had in life, they are always better at keeping their own secrets.

Reactions: Robbie128

phenemol

Sexy Member
Media
Always been a fantasy to be a bull. I'm in a very happy committed relationship so I don't think it will happen. Also I'm not a large guy outside of what's in my pants and I think bring overall large is usually part of three requirements for being a bull.

D

deleted10760481

Always been a fantasy to be a bull. I'm in a very happy committed relationship so I don't think it will happen. Also I'm not a large guy outside of what's in my pants and I think bring overall large is usually part of three requirements for being a bull.
If you have had this fantasy always why not give it a try? Even though a bull is just used for sex by the couple and there is no risk it effects your actual relationship. So both parties get what they want. Win/win situation

Reactions: glocker288

phenemol

Sexy Member
Media
If you have had this fantasy always why not give it a try? Even though a bull is just used for sex by the couple and there is no risk it effects your actual relationship. So both parties get what they want. Win/win situation
I don't know. In the same way I'm not interested in sharing my partner I don't think she'd be to keen on sharing me either. Also it's not like I'm out there looking or getting offers. I think it's probably better left a fantasy.

Reactions: deleted10760481