Sex With A Smaller Guy's Wife/gf/significant Other

Manny20984

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm a smaller guy and I love seeing my wife with a bigger cock. Don't get me wrong, we have great sex, but she loves to be stretched now and then. Her ex boyfriend was in town during the holidays recently and they fucked a few times. He has a big cock

D

deleted817718

As a man with a smaller penis, I have had girlfriends cheat on me with better endowed men, and with one girlfriend I had, we had a cuckold dynamic going on, although we never called it that at the time

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a smaller guy and I love seeing my wife with a bigger cock. Don't get me wrong, we have great sex, but she loves to be stretched now and then. Her ex boyfriend was in town during the holidays recently and they fucked a few times. He has a big cock
Can I ask how much longer and thicker is he compared to you?

Reactions: brk and MDM8

BeardedBigNThickD

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have you ever fucked--or fantasized about fucking--another guy's girl friend, wife or significant other? Especially where the other guy was significantly smaller. And to what extent, if any, did the difference in size contribute to your fascination or enjoyment?
I have been a bull in a cuckold situation quite a few times over the years. Girlfriends, wives, you name it. Most of the guys have been significantly smaller and that is normal for what I bring to the table. The size difference gives me confidence and turns me on and especially as the husbands/boyfriends comment on it and even at times wish to touch it. Giving their ladies many multiple powerful orgasms and as well as squirts when knowing that these are things their man has trouble accomplishing really gives me a hell of a manly alpha boost.

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’ve had girlfriends who took great delight in telling me, in graphic detail, how much bigger other partners were...it seemed to get them horny and we had some incredible sex during and afterwards