Sex with a Softie?

bigbird2

1st Like
Media
I am wondering if anyone enjoys having a softie trying to enter you? My friend can cum without ever having a full erection. I don't consider a softie rubbing between my thighs to be sex. At least not for me. Anyone feel differently about this one sided sexual act?:confused::frown1:

mitc3117

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not really sure, but I know that luckily I am big enough soft to keep right on going after im "Finished" which leads to hours of fun, so technically i guess thats sex with a softy? but probably not what you are referring to.

bigbird2

1st Like
Media
I'm not really sure, but I know that luckily I am big enough soft to keep right on going after im "Finished" which leads to hours of fun, so technically i guess thats sex with a softy? but probably not what you are referring to.
That's how it was for us for 15 of the last 17 years. Boy do I miiss those days. Things sure change as we approach 50! Thanx for making me remember how sweet ot was/

mongooseontherun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i tend to find it a put off, sucking on a guy who is up for it but cant get hard is a big turnoff for me (happend earlier today with an ex actually) eventually with a bit of persuasion he got hard, but it does ruin the mood somewhat.

I dont mind if a guy is soft once im up him however, as long as he is moaning (and they do, like bit""es) and i know hes into it and begging for more. In fact in some cases i find it better as if they are on top because i feel there nuts and cock bouncing against me which makes me work harder