Sex with a Softie?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bigbird2, Dec 17, 2009.

1. bigbird2

bigbird2 New Member

I am wondering if anyone enjoys having a softie trying to enter you? My friend can cum without ever having a full erection. I don't consider a softie rubbing between my thighs to be sex. At least not for me. Anyone feel differently about this one sided sexual act?:confused::frown1:

2. Patchos

Gold Member

3. mitc3117

mitc3117 Active Member

Albums:
    I'm not really sure, but I know that luckily I am big enough soft to keep right on going after im "Finished" which leads to hours of fun, so technically i guess thats sex with a softy? but probably not what you are referring to.

4. bigbird2

bigbird2 New Member

That's how it was for us for 15 of the last 17 years. Boy do I miiss those days. Things sure change as we approach 50! Thanx for making me remember how sweet ot was/

5. D_Wilmus Twatwigg

D_Wilmus Twatwigg New Member

Having sex with someone who isn't hard is not enjoyable for me. Makes me feel like you're not into it and there's no point. Without the passion, don't even bother.

6. eyescream

Gold Member

Not into it. I would hurt my self-esteem, instead of thinking about sex I'd be thinking "is it me?" or "am I doing something wrong?"

7. mongooseontherun

mongooseontherun New Member

i tend to find it a put off, sucking on a guy who is up for it but cant get hard is a big turnoff for me (happend earlier today with an ex actually) eventually with a bit of persuasion he got hard, but it does ruin the mood somewhat.

I dont mind if a guy is soft once im up him however, as long as he is moaning (and they do, like bit""es) and i know hes into it and begging for more. In fact in some cases i find it better as if they are on top because i feel there nuts and cock bouncing against me which makes me work harder

Draft saved Draft deleted