Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Several post have mentioned a straight guy couldn't fall in love with a gay guy. I think the original post was about sex not love. How people view these words (sex, love) makes all the difference for some people answering.

solong

Just Browsing
Media
I think we have misdefined straight versus gay, all our lives. Males identify with other males sexually, just like women self-identify. Whether a person is straight or gay is determined by desire-- an orientation dictated by self-identification or opposite fascination. Within that relationship then can develop all kinds of secondary aspects, love, respect, etc. But it began with a primary desire. That desire, in turn was sculpted in some cases very early in life. Too early for us to be able to go back and analyze it, but it was nevertheless, a choice. Everybody has made that choice.

It amuses me when young guys on this forum say they are "Unsure" what their sexual orientation is. The truth is, you have to like yourself if you are going to be sexual, and liking and admiring and respecting your own sexuality
is no different in nature than liking and respecting another of your own sex as well. The difference is respecting the other guy's autonomy in the same way you would expect him to respect yours.

A straight guy who will please a gay guy is called a catamite (look it up). But any man who likes the looks of his own sexual equipment also likes the looks of others, too. So all men have that appreciation, and there's not a damned thing wrong with it! That doesn't make anybody "GAY."

Sexual orientation can begin very early. It's been found that home life can be the incubator, especially if a boy (for instance) is turned off on his father, either by his mother (in various ways), or by his father being a background-type person or non-descript, or who is gone most of the time, or hides behind a newspaper. Another impetus is boys bering raised by their sisters who dote on him. Another is boys who are either beaten up by their dads, or ignored by their dads. But I don't personally know of any gay friends of mine whose dad was a kind and thoughtful leader, and the head of his household and someone their children looked up to. (Not saying that doesn't happen a few times). I just never respected their own fathers, at all, but I noticed they all respected mine! And, I hold a high torch for my dad to this day. He was just a great guy. Not a pal, but a father.

I'm straight, but I enjoy this forum and the pictures. Nothing wrong with that. It's an education for me, and I have no guilt about saying so. But would I do something with someone else out of curiosity? Absolutely not. I don't have a hang-up about wanting to have a bigger pecker or a desire to tear down somebody's wall just to get to one. But they are fun to see, and, like any man, I identify with it. It's also very informative, and these forums are fun, too.

mnrocky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have had sex with 3 "str8" guys. Two were good friends and it just evolved into sex, they are married now w/children and as far as I know, not fooling around w/guys. The other I see on a regular basis, str8, married, w/children. He just wants head. There are people who prefer the "str8" man sex, which in my opinion is just taking care of the guy and then he leaves. Its very appealing to me, I don't want to convert them hell I am happy just seeing them naked! I grew up in a very masculine setting with a lot of other guy friends around it just turns me on.

Le-Noir

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can fully understand what you men, really. It's like having sex with virgin girl: you have to earn her trust, to get thru all her fears and to make her delighted. And when you succeed, you feel like the greatest man in the world. :smile: Same here I think. As a str8, sometimes I feel disgusted of man-man relationships and I don't want my ass busted or my face in cum so probably other really str8 men feel like this ( i know gay men who feel so about girls) then I fuck with other man at my own will, he should be some ... supermen, and should also feel like that knowing this :) Yet I don't have any wishes to mess with other men.

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think that the fantasy of some gay men to have sex whit straight guys is similar to the fantasy of some straight men to fuck whit lesbian girls.

Le-Noir

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Latiszari said:
I think that the fantasy of some gay men to have sex whit straight guys is similar to the fantasy of some straight men to fuck whit lesbian girls.

That's good idea :biggrin1:

B_Jeff's Pole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my uncle was married to a woman my aunt for about 10 years & has kids. then he fell for a guy,divorced my aunt and then married this other guy. so now i have two uncles. no one says my uncle is gay or anything. he just loves this guy now. maybe this is a west coast thing but i know a lot of my friends have same sex relatives who are living together.

B_hungrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jeff's Pole said:
my uncle was married to a woman my aunt for about 10 years & has kids. then he fell for a guy,divorced my aunt and then married this other guy. so now i have two uncles. no one says my uncle is gay or anything. he just loves this guy now. maybe this is a west coast thing but i know a lot of my friends have same sex relatives who are living together.

This is a more liberal thing that happens in places like LA. I have relatives & friends who are in similar situations.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank You Cube. I think you have shed some light on this topic. Sex can be experimental and then people can move on. My post on this thread related to a phase in my youth. I know that I could never love a male in a sexual way. Yes, I love females and males as fellow citizens of the human race. I love my wife as a female and a sexual partner.

That is not to rule out that I love my body and also appreciate the male body and also the female body. We here in the U. S. A. have a prudish attitude toward the body. Travel in any country in the world and visit the museums and other tourist sites and you will quickly ascertain that we have a major hang up on the beauty of the human body. I enjoy looking!!!!!

Large 1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
windtalkerways said:
I agree...it's always interesting to see how
people say they had sex with a 'straight'
person of the same sex but by it's very
definition alone, I don't think truly "straight"
people have any interest in sex with the
same gender, even out of curiosity.

Ah but, human nature is by definition "truly" hard to pigionhole or make into black and white. And so goes human sexuality. It's just not that easy. But I am! LOL

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
bigschlotsky said:
There seem to be a lot of gay guys with a fantasy of converting the straight guy. The unfortunate thing is a lot of anti-gay bigots have that very fear - that gays are somehow predators who try to convert straight guys. I know that's not true, and yet for some reason lots of gay guys seem to get off on the fantasy of having sex with a straight guy.
Here's a tip - if a guy is actually straight, he doesn't have sex with men. If you're a man and you're having sex with a straight guy, you're really having sex with a gay or bi guy who's in the closet. I'm sure some people will disagree but that's by take.

I had no intention of "Converting A Straight Guy" - he was hot, curious and gave good head. Even if he was straight, bi, gay or whatever, I had no intention of converting him! He was a willing participant...

Anyway, he's the only straight guy I ever "got with"...