Sex with a strap on (with your wife)

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i've talked with my wife about it over the years, and finally bought a strap on and harness for her online this week. she doesn't know yet. i'll ease her into it somehow, and really hope she tries it and gets into it, at least once or twice a year. but basically at this point, if she doesn't fuck me i'm going to find a young guy to give me the real thing. i'm tired of wondering what it feels like, and getting just vanilla sex, when i get any.

ps: i'm bi and want to try everything at least once before i die.

#1. I hope your wife goes for it...
#2. If she doesn't... head my way stud! :wink::biggrin1:

Cougar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
they look shit to me. can't see how they'd feel good at all.

Oh I love mine, makes me cum so good! It stimulates the g-spot.

I only get into using it on my girlfriends, I just don't get excited about the idea of doing a guy. (though if he was muscular, no body hair & really well hung, I might feel the urge)

i am all for it, my wife an i have discussed it as well, she is almost to the point where i think she will try it. :) let me know how she reacted or wht the out come is hard2.

lowhangers335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I would love to try it with my GF. Im sure she would think Im way too wierd though. the thing is, I like cock but still want to be with her as well. So having her do me with a strap on would be very hot. I have put some pretty big toys in my ass and use a 6" dildo occasionally when Im jacking off. I have never had the real thing though.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
So you don't have a strap on for her to use with her dildo's? I was at a party once and someone was demonstrating the strap on dildo's. There are all kinds. Double sided dildos, dildos with a vibrating part that hits the right spots for the woman when it is in a strap. I am just saying that they are more fun than they appear to be for the woman.....if the woman is into toys.

That's the way to go. If she straps on something that hits her clit and/or G-spot at the same time, she's going to be super into it. Of course, with her thrusting faster and faster to her spots she might forget that the other end is in your ass so, as always, communication is key.

hard2swallow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Update: So last week I gave my wife the strap on and harness. She didn't say much. A few nights ago, after we hadn't had sex in a couple weeks, I got it and strapped it on her. She wasn't in the mood for sex, and I thought she was going to go for it as an alternative, but at the last minute she freaked or something and said she couldn't do it. Given that she's never in the mood for sex, and finds it painful, I thought it would be a nice alternative a couple times a year. (She's joked about fucking me for years.) I haven't given up hope, and she didn't say never, but if she doesn't fuck me at least once in the next few weeks I'll find a guy who will. The only problem there is that I'm not into random hookups. I also like kissing, which is something else my wife won't do for more than, like, three seconds.

(And I thought I was the perfect guy because I look like a certain movie star, have a horse penis, like kissing, will try anything once, and I want kids!)

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Update: So last week I gave my wife the strap on and harness. She didn't say much. A few nights ago, after we hadn't had sex in a couple weeks, I got it and strapped it on her. She wasn't in the mood for sex, and I thought she was going to go for it as an alternative, but at the last minute she freaked or something and said she couldn't do it. Given that she's never in the mood for sex, and finds it painful, I thought it would be a nice alternative a couple times a year. (She's joked about fucking me for years.) I haven't given up hope, and she didn't say never, but if she doesn't fuck me at least once in the next few weeks I'll find a guy who will. The only problem there is that I'm not into random hookups. I also like kissing, which is something else my wife won't do for more than, like, three seconds.

(And I thought I was the perfect guy because I look like a certain movie star, have a horse penis, like kissing, will try anything once, and I want kids!)

I'm sure that AZ Bi guy will still stand in for her!

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The true pleasant experience involves a double ended dildo.

And hard2swallow, your wife seems to not enjoy intimacy as much as you do. There may be a medical reason sex is painful which needs addressing. Please help her with that.

hard2swallow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah, she has medical issues. I've gone into some detail in other posts elsewhere. She works in the medical field, and is very educated on the subject. Basically has a couple of medical issues, but on most days thinks of sex like we think of fingerpaint and climbing trees: there was a time and place for it, I did it, and now I'm done. I'm still with her after 11 years of disappointing (not much) sex because it's a physical problem, and I wouldn't leave her if she had no sex desire because of say, cancer. But yeah, I almost left her a couple of times this year, even though I'd basically be homeless. I can't take it anymore, and I want kids. Keep in mind everyone else thinks we're the perfect couple....

D_Shia LePoof

Sexy Member
Media
Pegging is the best! Took me awhile to get my wife into it & now she enjoys too. I started solo anal years ago & became addicted. First girlfriend I had said if I wannn fuck her in the ass, her older cousin was gonna buy her a strapon so she could fuck me in the ass :D well the rest is history!