sex with a teacher?

dkl018: I was close, but it didn't quite materalize because another teacher showed up. She kept her distance after that. What about you guys/gals?

Edit: stories are especially appreciated.

rainsfletcher: Never been with a teacher. More to the point, I've never had a teacher I was even remotely interested in.

I did have a music teacher once who sort of came on to me. She was about 40 years older than me, and it scarred me for a long time. Ick.

I did have a music STUDENT come on to me once. THankfully, I calmed her ass down and nothing came of it. It is amazing to me just how screwed up some people are. She was about 15, and seriously wanted to have sex with me, and I was in my early twenties. I can only imagine, though, that there were other men who were more than happy to take her up on her offers.....very sad.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Having sex with someone to whom you act as authority figure is a very sticky ethical issue. In many jurisdictions, sex between a teacher and his (her) student is considered sexual abuse. Sex should be between equals. The teacher/student relationship can never be seen as such.

rainsfletcher: DMW,

Are you at all troubled by the double standard that applies to college professors?

The principal that sex with someone underage is wrong is pretty universal. But the idea that sex between a teacher and student is not. When age is a factor (ie, UNDERage), then it's condemned. But in college, there are relationships on a pretty consistent basis between students and professors. In fact, I've heard professors say that it's one of the 'perks' of the position....

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a professor and university administrator at a nationally renowned university, I can say that efforts are being made to deal with these types of situations, at least on our campus. Albeit, if the student is not in the program of the professor and does not takes any of the classes the professor instructs, then it does not technically become an ethic issue. The topic is really a sticky situation, especially on larger campuses.

As it being said as one of the "perks"... I, too, have heard many professors say the same thing, especially tenured professors.

I do not agree with it, but it constitutes a totally different element.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think that even if the student isn't currently enrolled in the teachers class, it is still wrong. The student still sees the teacher as an "authority figure" even is he or she is not in the class. I have a friend who dated an ex teacher and he manipulated her because she saw him as "the teacher" and knew more than her. I am not saying that all teachers are this way, but look at the news.. you have teachers dating younger and younger students.. a 50yo teacher has little in common with a 20yo. The 20yo is looking for a "father/mother" figure.. The only way I see that it would be ok is if the student is no longer enrolled in the college/school. Back in high school there were rumors of a cheerleader dating a teacher. Well, right after graduation (and her 18th birthday) they "had" to get married.. she was 4 months pregnate. Nuff said

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Geo,

I agree with you hun. I do not condone relationships between professors and students. All I am saying is that is the "nature of the beast" in academia, sometimes. Clearly, there are obvious distinctions of maturity and other interest which could negate experiences, but students, especially those in college, are able to make their own determinations.

In a perfect world, we would never have to entertain these types of discussion. Unfortunately, we do not live in such a world. As such, we voice our opinions and concerns. Speaking to the culture of colleges and universities... they are SLOW to change... very SLOW.

rainsfletcher: I think it's also important to note that this equation works both ways. It is right to assume that in most cases, it is the person in authority who is using the relationship to get sex from the person not in authority. The teacher uses his position to get sex.

But I think it also works the other way, too. Some people (students or whatever), use the relationship, too. At a minimum, both parties are using each other. But it's also concievable that the professor or teacher could be used just as easily as the student.

Also, there is a similar relationship between rock-stars or athletes and they're groupies (sometimes). Both parties use the relationship equally, right?

This is in NO WAY to condone professors or teachers who prey on people who are in they're charge.....

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by geo8x6@Jun 10 2004, 08:04 PM
I think that even if the student isn't currently enrolled in the teachers class, it is still wrong. The student still sees the teacher as an "authority figure" even is he or she is not in the class.
I agree whole-heartedly.

Donkdick: I have a friend who used to teach High school right after he got his masters. He had an affair with a senior! He only stopped after a mutual friend threatend to turn him in. He's a pretty arrogant guy who was convinced half of his student s wanted to fuck him. He claims to have a big dick as well FYI.

Teen braods are a fantasy but the reality can suck. My friend H.-see my other post started fucking 18 years olds when she was 14! she told me her first and long term boyfriend had a real small dick but could eat pussy like a mother!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I taught junior high and high school students six years and was public school administrator for 19 years. Did I have any sexually appealing students? Yes. Did I have any who were apparently 'willing'? Yes. Since there was no way I would have permitted anything to transpire between us, nothing did. Looking back, I'm so thankful today that I can make this statement, but that doesn't keep me from thinking about how turned on I could have been with certain individuals, were it not for the barriers.

The barriers were also impenetrable in military service. Open showers with the guys had to be considered a matter of hygiene, pure and simple. Generally, my actions have been adjusted to society's norms and I think it has been the right road to take.

Luke

rainsfletcher: Just curious,

how do open showers help with hygiene?

rainsfletcher: Right, I agree. Cleanliness = hygiene for me, too.

But how do open showers aid that, as opposed to private showers? I'm sure there's a reason, I've jst never been in the military so I don't know

BRMSTN69: I think he ment that while military showers are open there strictly for getting clean not cruising even with all the eye candy

rainsfletcher: Ah shit....exposed twice in one day for being hopelessly naive. I really need someone to fix this.... ;)

By the way:

If I remember correctly, this topic was posted awhile back, and there several posts of people who'd been with teachers? Has this board changed or are people being discreet all of the sudden? ALternatively, my memory could be shitty....

The-Bigger-the-Better

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I went to the Univeristy at Buffalo and slept with my Criminology professor. Acutally just blow him...blew alot of guys there. Buffalo has some great cock to suck.