sex with a teacher.

oralslut464

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Never had sex with any of my teachers but had a few that I would have love to have done. Esp the coaches. MMMM. Loved the way they wore those tight shorts back in the early 80's and late 70's. YUM!!! Even when I was 12 and 13 I would LOOK!!! I had a math teacher in HS that wore really tight pants, and his cock would hang down his pants leg and he always would put one foot up in the chair/desk and it would make it look bigger. LOVED IT!!!! I think he did it on purpose!

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I blew a teacher at my HS in my senior year (yes I was 18). I'd missed the activity buses home and was walking home. His family owned a bar and he came out of it and saw me and recognized me and offered me a ride home.

He wasn't one of my direct teachers but I knew who he was. Always liked how he showed basket in his suits. He asked a few questions about who I was, older siblings, etc. and then blurted out "are you the queer one?" When he found out I was he asked me to blow him and we went to a park, I blew him in his car.

Very tall skinny Italian guy. Hairy, kinda Seinfeldy in the face. But wow, nice big schlong. At least 7 long and a huge head that was fatter than the shaft. Filled my mouth 2x with cum.

Had a professor that I blew a lot my first two years in college. wrote about that here:http://www.lpsg.org/blogs/chgovoyeur/3-the-hung-professor-6023/

johnny_snow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"Are you pretening that you ont have any student you would like to give... "extra credit" :p

(Assuming of course you teach 11th grade and above.)"

Even if I taught Grade 11 or 12, no! Misuse of responsibility and power.

"My best friend dated and was sleeping with a teacher since she was 12. He was 25. Now they are married with several children. Oh, and she's of age now."

wtffffff. This is exactly my situation. I turn 25 in 2 weeks. My students are 12.
So. very. wrong.
I hope that guy isn't teaching anymore.

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it is ok if she is 18 and ( maybe not even because they are still students)...and it should not be for extra credit purposes... maybe you encounter that person in the mall or something ( by accident)... but not in the school.

D_Tam_Ponds

Account Disabled
Media
"Are you pretening that you ont have any student you would like to give... "extra credit" :p

(Assuming of course you teach 11th grade and above.)"

Even if I taught Grade 11 or 12, no! Misuse of responsibility and power.

"My best friend dated and was sleeping with a teacher since she was 12. He was 25. Now they are married with several children. Oh, and she's of age now."

wtffffff. This is exactly my situation. I turn 25 in 2 weeks. My students are 12.
So. very. wrong.
I hope that guy isn't teaching anymore.

He is teaching high school to this day. He's 40 something now.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it is ok if she is 18 and ( maybe not even because they are still students)...and it should not be for extra credit purposes... maybe you encounter that person in the mall or something ( by accident)... but not in the school.

Absolutely not. It is NEVER ok for a teacher to have sex with a student.

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We've all had hot fantasies about hot teachers...and I actually got to have a quick moment w/one of the ones that taught at my HS when I was (a) of age and (b) about 5 weeks away from graduation.

But I agree, there's just a world of wrong with a teacher fucking a student. No matter if they're gay or straight, boy or girl (hello, Mary Kay LeTourneau!)....consensual is consensual. And you can't consent when you are under 18. Nor can you consent when the person has power and authority over you.

One of the other teachers who taught at my school was banging a girl when she was a senior. They ended up getting married. Another dude just got fired last year when they caught him sexting some jock dude. He was supposedly a ladies' man when I was in school, but he'd turned into an old blotchy drunk cock pig....Must be something in the water at my alma mater!

Last edited:
Reactions: Anonexistence

D_8u6edit5

Just Browsing
Media
Here the real issue is that to teach with integrity, one has to ask their students to trust them, and to let them into their minds. (Many students don't fully realize that intellectual intimacy is much more revealing than taking one's clothes off, but they have some dim sense of it.) For a teacher/professor to ask that of them, part of the unspoken contract has to be that they can absolutely trust their teacher not to cross any emotional boundaries: they are safe opening one part of themselves to the teacher because there is no risk of the teacher trying to segue from there to anything icky. And abusing power _is_ icky.

D_8u6edit5

Just Browsing
Media
Banging professors is a whole other story, of course.

I'm not so sure--I'm good friends with a professor and even though I am not a student at his college/we are entirely platonic, he is still worried about the risk of his students seeing him in what could potentially look like a romantic involvement with someone exactly their age; that they will believe him capable of wanting that with them. He spent a long time earning trust and doesn't take that responsibility lightly. It is very, very rare for power-share to be even between a ROTM younger/older couple--'near impossible for a student-professor relationship to be level-planed. It is still abuse of power.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would have so done Miss Wells, my 10th grade World History teacher. She was about 30 and wore these dresses that just highlighted her figure so well. Man, I wanted her.

hungryman40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The first cock I ever sucked was attached to a Teacher. He was younger than me, so there were no control issues. He used to tell me all about the shitbag students that gave him a hard time about being Gay... and he had no recourse. He did have a nice big cock though..

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I'm not so sure--I'm good friends with a professor and even though I am not a student at his college/we are entirely platonic, he is still worried about the risk of his students seeing him in what could potentially look like a romantic involvement with someone exactly their age; that they will believe him capable of wanting that with them. He spent a long time earning trust and doesn't take that responsibility lightly. It is very, very rare for power-share to be even between a ROTM younger/older couple--'near impossible for a student-professor relationship to be level-planed. It is still abuse of power.

It is, however, legal. Nobody goes to jail.

(and nobody gets banned for posting stories about the underaged.)