Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
guys, just a quick question and i think it may be due to having sex with girls in their early twenties but...

When you bring a girl back after a first date, do you think its okay to ask to get the lube out? basically a girl I've been seeing stopped at mine last night and it was practically impossible to get my dick inside her with her being quite tight. i lasted about two minutes because the friction was just unbearable when i finally did get inside her.

if its a one night stand i usually don't care as i probably will never see the girl again but i really get the feeling i might creep the girl out when i ask her to get the lube out.

Geoffrey2_0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've never seen a girl get creeped out if you pull a lube tube from the side table drawer-she'll appreciate your thinking of her (that is, IF the two of you have decided to sleep together--if you are still in the unsure stages then, yeah, little creepy) . . .

ten2ride

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hell, they are all tight for me. If I think a babe is gonna be weird about lube, I start with giving her a nice back massage & use lube as a massage oil, then as I am massaging her, I rub my cock on her back, leading to massaging her with my cock, then work done & slide my well lubed cock inside her as I continue massaging her back, giving her a full massage from both the inside & outside at the same time.
Then I fade away from the massaging & move on to other positions, rocking her world the whole time.
I always get invited back too!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've never seen a girl creeped out by the mention of lube. If you're to the point of dropping your shorts and hopping in bed, it's a good thing to make lube a part of your naked foreplay. I'm thick and most girls are tight; I need lots of precum and lube to get inside.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It didn't even cross my mind. None of my partners have had any issues with lubes.

As always, it's about patience and foreplay.

SizeQu

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm apparently pretty tight, but I also usually get very wet, so it's never been much of an issue. I've never had any qualms about whipping out the lube if necessary though (usually for use with a big toy) - I'm surprised she doesn't suggest it herself.

D

deleted808122

one girl I picked up pulled out her own Astroglide and called it "a girl's best friend"

matute814

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love tight girls. I really love seeing pussy gripping around my cock.
It's one of the thing that turn me on...wow!

For the answer....you have to use lube!!!!