Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi Guys,
I don't think I have an overyly large dick- about 7 inches long and 2 1/2 inches thick at the base (see photos in the albumn My Dick). However, sex with my girlfriend can be difficult at times. Even when she is really horny and dripping wet it can take quite a while for me to be able to penetrate her fully without hurting her, and she starts to get sore quite quickly, quite often before I get close to finishing. We've been having sex pretty regulary for about 3 or 4 months now, and while she was a virgin before our first time and I expected this happening I thought it would improve a bit over time, but it hasn't really changed. She's not an overly small girl, but she's not big either. Does anyone have any advice or tips on what we can do to improve things? We both love having sex, and I pay a lot of attention to making it a great experience for her, but I'd just like for her not to have to worry about getting sore so quickly.

BRM

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We've always made a point of having a lot of foreplay- not just to warm each other up but because we enjoy it so much. We would have at least 30 minutes of foreplay before each time, quite often up to an hour or more. My girlfriend gets really wet, and I won't enter her unless she is, but we've been using lube too and it hasn't made much difference.

polish_sausage

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have been having the same problom with my gf. she is a virgin and i can hardly get the tip in before she tells me to stop. I just have to go down on her A LOT before I can even think about penetrating. The more you do it the easier you think it will get, but sometimes i guess thats not the case.

henry8888

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well if its 2.5 inches wide no wonder you are having problems...... thats very big.I guess just lots of foreplay.

D_Hey Sailor

Experimental Member
Media
I have to play devils advocate here. I know guys think that more foreplay and lube is always the answer, but you might genuinely be too large for her to accept under "natural" conditions.

Try using some progressively larger dildos to:
-help dilate her
-get her accustomed to the feeling
-help her learn muscle control. Vaginal spasms at the wrong time can be absolute murder. :puppy_dog_eyes:

And please, don't try it once intermingled with foreplay and get distraught if it doesn't work. This is something you're going to have to work at as hard as her. Make building up in size something fun and spread out through a special day, long before you have sex. Let her body -slowly- get accustomed to what you're asking it to do, and practice, practice, practice.

The only thing I fear is that once you do manage to get her dilated to size, it still might be painful. A boy making hip-lunges, no matter how gentle, still never seems to move in and out as cleanly as a dildo in hand. :tapedshut:

Patience is the key though. Remember that she's going through everything you are, plus pain.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Lots of foreplay, lots of lube, and go slow. Because I'm so thick, even if she's really wet with her own lubrication, it takes a while to get completely inside any new girlfriend. Gently introduce the head of your cock, and gently push til she's comfortable with it, then push more in. Slowly, slowly, slowly...No rush.

BRM

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for the advice everyone. I had thought about using dildos before, neither of us have used sex toys before but I will talk about it with her and see what she thinks. We're lucky that we have such good communication between us. Massages are something we really love so that's a regular part of our intimate activities. And there's never any rush for sex with us, it's always slow and gentle because if it's not it hurts her too much.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
proper fingering.
means.
vaginal stretching.

the idea is to stretch out the smooth muscle tissue.
two fingers *index & middle finger*
heaps of lube.
patience.

basic techniques.
scissoring.
with two fingers inserted to the first knuckle from the tip.
spread ya fingers apart, sliding your hand back and forth, narrow to widest point.
at the widest point comfortable for her, ask her to squeeze ya fingers.
repeat until she's ready for more fingers.
three fingers is usually a good gauge.
thicker boys need might require more fingers.

massage the fourchette/introitus.
same two fingers.
heaps of lube.
more patience.

palm down, one/two fingers depending on her comfort level.
press against the bottom wall of her vagina.
start rocking your hand back and forth following the natural curve of her bits.
working your way higher up each side, keep pressure even.
work ya way deeper, add fingers and pressure as she indicates is pleasurable.

i like the above move done with the boy's thumbs.
is good. is really good and very effective.

toys are good, but some women are intimidated by them.
for me, i can take more of the boy than i can of a toy.
and ya don't wanna work ya way through a silicone wang ratchet set to get it on.

once you break out the peen. don't worry if you have to hold and allow her to adjust.
sometimes short stroke from that point will help her stretch.
a few strokes using her depth comfort as a stop point.
then press in, easy like.. no pushing too hard... go a bit deeper.
keep working this way until ya both hit a happy place.

eta: even if she is wet, more lube never hurts. :smile:

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
too late to eta:
with ya girth *if is no intorwebz inches* no matter how much foreplay/prep ya try, there is a chance smex is just not gonna happen.

y'all could just not fit together.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This makes me think of a hot pink toolbox sitting in the corner of a room full of wobbly and buzzing things. :lick:

"Quick, grab the crotch ratchet, we've got a leak!"

i need a 8/16!! maybe a 8/12.

ya don't even wanna get into metric
:eek:

Last edited:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I actually advocate the use of speculums in cases like these.
used gently and with a real eye for your partners comfort they are great for either anal or vaginal stretching.

I personally prefer the Collins speculum for pre anal prep.

You can get disposable, one use only speculums from medical equipment places or on-line.

Speculum (medical) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And like everything..watch your hygiene.
If it's been in her bum it doesn't go in her vag..

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I actually advocate the use of speculums in cases like these.
used gently and with a real eye for your partners comfort they are great for either anal or vaginal stretching.

I personally prefer the Collins speculum for pre anal prep.

You can get disposable, one use only speculums from medical equipment places or on-line.

Speculum (medical) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And like everything..watch your hygiene.
If it's been in her bum it doesn't go in her vag..

Australian speculum must be heaps more comfortable than american speculum. cuz US brand is last think i want in me jenny and me bum.
*crosses legs*