Sex with a uncut penis

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
pinupbeauty said:
I was just wondering if it feel different? I have never had sex with a man that was uncut...or have given oral sex to and man that was uncut....does it feel different? When you give oral sex...do you have to do anything different?

Thank you

Yes!
Yes!
No!

Very very nice the uncut penis its slide so good in the hand when u play with it and feels different inside too. When i put my hips up and i control the thrusting rhytm i can feel the foreskin moving and he loves it and cums so fast and explosive!

I dont have one but i can feel the difference and for me a uncut man seems to have more sensitivity in his penis...

HunginSI

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:rolleyes: Speaking of funny things to do with an uncut penis, When I was younger I had this really cool girlfriend and I used to make my foreskin talk to her. After she would suck on it for a while the extra skin would get a lil longer and I would take it and pull it across sideways (Picture pulling a balloon apart to make it screech) and I would do it like a ventriliquist. She used to pee herself laughing at me. It was a lot of fun and so was she. She also was my first squirter and the first time that happened is another story for another time. Damn, I really really miss her.
We were 17 at the time and till this day I still think and dream about her.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I have never met a girl who was put off by my foreskin. In fact, I find the opposite true.

Something that I like is for my sex partner to knibble my foreskin. This feels wonderful. Don't do it too hard though. This hurts. Be gentle with the head. It is very sensitive to pain. My head is very sensitive but I need about 2 hours to get off. My dick is about 11"x7". Oral sex is wonderful until the teeth get in the way. I have never had a blowjob that didn't hurt eventually. So, if your jaws get tired just go on to something else until they have rested.

As for the "sniff test". You should sniff every cock you are about to play with, cut or not. Girls tell me that cut dicks have and odor and can stink when dirty.

Oh, something else I like is for my girl to stick my penis in her mouth, keeping the foreskin over the head, clamp down lightly with the teeth and pull the foreskin back over the glans and then continue with the oral sex. I also like for her to push the foreskin off the head with her lips as I push it in her mouth. Licking in between the glans and the foreskin is good too.

Just play with it, be kinda gentle, and just have fun. Nature will take over.

I find it hard to believe that you have never seen an uncut dick in Louisiana. I have several friends from there and most of them are uncut. Most are from Lake Charles and they say foreskin is the norm there. I guess the cajuns are more apt to be uncut. All the ones that I know from LA that are uncut are Cajuns.

Reactions: subdividemylipz