Sex with a UTI

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dirtysanchez, Sep 23, 2004.

1. dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez New Member

My girlfriend and I recently had sex for the first time together, and she now has a Urinary Tract Infection. She is on an antibiotic medication for the infection for 10 days and she's 5 days into it now. If we were to have sex, would it cause further damage? Should we just wait a week or so after she's done with the medication dosages? I just don't want for her to be uncomfortable and stuff. I want her to enjoy sex as much as I do.

Thanks everyone.

2. JoeWide2

Gold Member

You are to be commended for your concern for your girlfriend's health. A UTI can be very damaging to a female, unless it is cared for properly. The thing to do now is for her to ask her Doctor what she should do. I'm no Doctor, but I am betting that you'd both be better off abstaining until the whole ten days have passed.

BTW, a UTI is common after a woman has sex for the first time with a large penis. Several of my partners had this condition after our first time together, (though all felt too shy to tell their Doctor what the probable cause was.) Let your girlfriend get better - this is all part of the "breaking-in process".

3. dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez New Member

[post=257260]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

Thank you very much, Joe, I shall abstain for the next few days. It can't be too hard...right?

Draft saved Draft deleted