Sex with a virgin. A PAIN!!!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by TrowingSpear, Aug 2, 2007.

1. TrowingSpear

TrowingSpear New Member

What's the deal with guys wanting virgins? Some want even 72 of them and are willing to blow themselves up.
    The last girl I was with was a virgin and I don't remember a more unpleasant experience. It's like dancing with somebody who doesn't know how to dance and is tone dead. But that's not the worst part. She was so tight I could not fit and I tried so many times. I mean she was soaking wet during foreplay but by the time my dude tried to enter it was like going down a mouse hole in the desert.
    Anyone have the same experience? Please don't say: ''hey dumbass, you should have used some lube?'' I mean she was really tight, I could only fit two fingers in there.

2. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

You like loose pussy?

3. TrowingSpear

TrowingSpear New Member

I have never experienced very loose. What is it like?

4. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

hm... not good I would say. It just seems amusing to me that you are trying to turn people off from virgins and one of your arguments is that her pussy was too tight. Most guys like that.

I've been with a couple virgins and had mostly positive experiences with this. When I was very young I also used to think this was ideal. I've since changed my mind, and now prefer partners with at least a little bit of experience, but I can still understand the appeal of being someone's first. I wouldn't want to deal with 72 at once, though.

5. SweetWilliam

SweetWilliam Member

It's more likely that she was extremely nervous (can't imagine why!) and tensed up. All the muscles in the PC region tend to tighten up in people under stress, so it's no wonder she seemed really tight.

I'll take an experienced any time over a virgin (not that I get a choice nowadays) any time. It's neat to be a tour guide, but being a tour guide means you don't get to look at the scenery.

6. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    you must take more time with virgins and use more fingers tongue and lube and above all patience

7. TrowingSpear

TrowingSpear New Member

I dumped her she was no fun.
    I guess some people just can't be good at sex, they are just awkward and have no ...passion (I hate that word, but I can't find another)

8. wi_sugargrl

wi_sugargrl New Member

Albums:
    And you are basing this on her first experience(s)? Sex IS awkward at first in case you don't remember. I mean, good sex takes practice, right?

9. naughty

Gold Member

Wow,

I am sure that really will help her the next time she allows herself to open up enough to someone to be intimate with them. :mad:

10. simcha

Gold Member

Gee, did you ask her if it was a pain for her to have sex with you?

Most people are nervous or even afraid the first time they have sex. Yeah, that can get in the way of passion, I would have to admit.

You seem to have such a lack of empathy and understanding for her. If your size didn't intimidate her, most likely your attitude made her freeze up.

If you ever fall in love with a girl who hasn't slept with like 50 guys, then I hope you learn to have patience and spend some time improving your technique. I've found that guys who know what they're doing know how to make it feel good. Guys that fumble around, and don't know how to use it properly, make it hurt. (Yes, I realize I'm a guy. From what I've heard from the ladies, it's not different in this regard.)

Most likely if she's unable to relax and enjoy herself, you're doing something wrong, not the other way around.

11. Ed69

Gold Member

I hope you never have any sons to pass this ignorance on to!:eek:

12. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:

That's right. Nobody just starts out being good and knowing all the tricks to sex, it's an experience thing. With practice she may have turned out to be a real pleasure in bed, I guess you'll never find out now.

13. Drago

Drago New Member

agreed

14. whatireallywant

Gold Member

True...

I guess the guys who want virgins want someone who isn't going to be very good? :biggrin1: (Of course, I'm wondering where all those guys were when I was a virgin! :rolleyes: )

I've been with a virgin. He was terrible at foreplay, but actually would've been good at the actual sex if I'd been properly lubed (and not been allergic to his body chemistry!) He had the size (particularly girth) and also lasted longer than you'd think a virgin guy would last.

He was a sexist, alcoholic asshole though, so forget that... And no, I didn't know he was a sexist, alcoholic asshole at first. I dated the guy for 8 months or so...

15. Grit

Grit Member

Sounds like we have a discussion here about differences between fucking and making love.

Another comparasion I have heard compares it as animal sex and love making.

I agree that its all about making your partner feel good and that takes patience and skill from both not just for the guy to get his rocks off.

16. TrowingSpear

TrowingSpear New Member

Wow, awesome! I got honest responses. Thank you.
    Everybody is bashing me, cool.
    People are under the impression that I am a jerk and it's true. But I am only a jerk to certain people and only when they piss me off. Most other people think that I am an angel. One lady even told me that I am a saint (and meant it, hihi). The thing was that for the 1st time in my life this girl was the one trying to get me into bed and not the other way around. I didn't like her and felt nothing.
    I guess this opens up another topic,- PITY SEX.

17. danerain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey, bend over. I'll make you feel a lot better.

18. viking1

Gold Member

If you didn't like her you shouldn't have had sex with her.

I'd like to experience a woman trying to get me into bed. It'll never happen...

Pity sex? You mean as in having sex with someone because you feel pity for them? That's probably the only way I'd ever get any.

If any of the ladies here really want to know if a virgin is any better, look me up...

19. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    You gave us the impression that you dumped her just because she wasn't good in bed. Like viking1 said, if you dumped her because you just didn't feel anything for her you really shouldn't have been with her to begin with. It will only hurt the girl if you pretend to be interested and then change your mind after having sex.

20. datdude

datdude New Member

I think its the first to be there and you know she has good morals.

I dont care if shes tight and its hard for me to get my dick in the first couple of times. She will expand to fit me.

I also dont care if shes been with lots of guys, long as I can trust her. She will be better in the sack, fir sure.

It just depends on the person.

Draft saved Draft deleted