Sex with a virgin. A PAIN!!!

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also I have taken 2 girls virginity!

One when I was younger and one when I was 22! Both women where special and I had a relationship building up to it, so it did not matter about there inexperiance in bed. I would teach them, a girl taught me, when I was a kid.

iievitaii

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mean she was soaking wet during foreplay but by the time my dude tried to enter it was like going down a mouse hole in the desert.

I could only fit two fingers in there.

It sounds to me like you didn't really know the girl if you hadn't been trying anything else with her beforehand. Was she even a masturbator? You should have started out easy on her, I'm sure she wasn't having a field day either, yet you're complaining that she was too tight haha. Maybe you should have started out with a few fingers and tried to relax her and given her a chance to stretch out some, instead of just trying to shove everything in her.

Anyway, to answer your question, I'm sure some guys like virgins because they know how to take their time and the reward of a "fresh" and very tight pussy is very rewarding.

capcraz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"I dumped her she was no fun.
I guess some people just can't be good at sex, they are just awkward and have no ...passion (I hate that word, but I can't find another)"

You're an asshole who didn't deserve to be her first...

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I guess some people just can't be good at sex, they are just awkward and have no ...passion (I hate that word, but I can't find another)"

That hits the nail right on the head

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by capcraz

That hits the nail right on the head

I couldn't agree more.

What a selfish man.

SensualGoth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first time was with a 9 in penis ( Eric my b/f of so many years)..... We did it for hours.... and used a whole box of condoms // I could not walk straight for days after that...
It felt like a corn cob going in me ... He had some girth I was too tight for him but he liked it that way..

Maybe then I didn't realize it but I was a Queen////

Not all virgins are boring :)

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've been with a few virgins...and a good time was had by all. My "secrets" are taking a lot of time, and using a lot of lube.

My first virgin was my 2nd long-term gf in highschool. After we decided we wanted to have sex (after months of escalating from kissing to mutual masturbation to making out to oral sex to dry humping), it took two or three week of patient trying before I could get my cock all the way inside her. She was so hot! That first night, we both came to orgasm three or four times.

Thanks peoples.
Brutal honesty indeed.
By the way about calling another person an undeserving asshole, doesn't that make you an asshole youself? You are so trigger happy, jeeez.
And about undeserving, here's my take on it. Have you ever gone to a dance club? Yes? Yes, you little frankensteins you have. Now there are alot of people dancing there, a few are very good, the majority average and a few really really bad. Now suppose some one from group C invites you to dance with them and out of the niceness of your heart you do. Would you enjoy it?

I told you about my experience and what it felt like to me. Please don't pretend to be angels and tell me you never did something you thought would be ok, but you ended up regretting. It's ok, you can be honset about his too.
Hey, the dude who is a picture of a cute doggie (not art). I really feel like kicking your ass, what do you say luv?

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks peoples.
Brutal honesty indeed.
By the way about calling another person an undeserving asshole, doesn't that make you an asshole youself? You are so trigger happy, jeeez.
And about undeserving, here's my take on it. Have you ever gone to a dance club? Yes? Yes, you little frankensteins you have. Now there are alot of people dancing there, a few are very good, the majority average and a few really really bad. Now suppose some one from group C invites you to dance with them and out of the niceness of your heart you do. Would you enjoy it?

I told you about my experience and what it felt like to me. Please don't pretend to be angels and tell me you never did something you thought would be ok, but you ended up regretting. It's ok, you can be honset about his too.
Hey, the dude who is a picture of a cute doggie (not art). I really feel like kicking your ass, what do you say luv?

That analogy doesn't work because you can dance with someone who is just a friend but you don't have sex with someone who is just a friend. You might have a "fuck buddy" but that usualy means there is a mutual attraction still. Sex is a way of showing you like somebody, if you dance with someone it shouldn't be interpreted this way. FFR it is really a bad idea to have sex with someone you don't like because you could end up really hurting them.

they're tight and clean...and you can show them exactly how you like it done ;)

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I do think people need to get over the whole virgin-is-awesome thing. So many guys lust over the idea of a tight 18 year old without thinking about how it's realistically going to be. It is often awkward and not pleasurable for her, but you can't hold that against her. It's a learning experience for the virgin involved, and not meant to be some huge rawr-fest. You just need to adjust the thinking and want to show her how it's done, rather than just go to town and rip her innards to shreds, even though that seems to be a common turn-on for guys. I'm not sure why, as inexperience and fear isn't really what gets me going. But hey, it's whatever you're into I guess.

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
In a dry flat land out west! Las Vegas, NV
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd have to say that you didnt deserve her anyway. She should have chose a "man" to give herself to instead of a "boy". And just because she was a virgin doesn't mean she didn't think you were a lame lay as well. It sounds like her first experience was everything she dreamed and more. She got her cherry popped and then was dumped...Yeah your an ASS!!!!!! Next time if you want experienced "loose" pussy don't have sex with a virgin.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, since im Gay, If a woman wanted to get ME in bed, I'd be flattered.

I may not be into her totally, but she's obviously estatic about it, so I would ROCK her world the best I could.

If my dick didn't fit, I'd work on other methods of getting her rocks off as many times as I could.
Sex doesn't always involve the penis, nor a 6 pack of abs.

Giving up on such a feat is called being a Lousy Lover - and word will spread.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What's the deal with guys wanting virgins? Some want even 72 of them and are willing to blow themselves up.
The last girl I was with was a virgin and I don't remember a more unpleasant experience. It's like dancing with somebody who doesn't know how to dance and is tone dead. But that's not the worst part. She was so tight I could not fit and I tried so many times. I mean she was soaking wet during foreplay but by the time my dude tried to enter it was like going down a mouse hole in the desert.
Anyone have the same experience? Please don't say: ''hey dumbass, you should have used some lube?'' I mean she was really tight, I could only fit two fingers in there.

Virgins are for the small penis people. I don't want to have sex with the virgins because, like you said, they don't have experience.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've made love to a virgin and she was so hot! The secret was being patient trying to get my cock all the way inside. Taking time, being very considerate and not worrying if she had an orgasm or not was very important for us both – having a large penis suddenly penetrate her was something she needed to come to terms with. It took two or three weeks before we both came to orgasm together. She was never a pain nor did she think the initial penetration was painful.