Sex with a virgin

skip22h

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was surprised recently hearing a few guys' reactions to this question.

Would having sex with a virgin be a turn on or a turn off for you?

Does anyone have any true experiences to relay?

verybored

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Complete indifference here. It's more of a "win" in your mind since you're the first person that she's felt close enough with to want to have sex with you. Physically, they have no experience. My only experience is when both of us were virgins so any sex was amazing sex to me. Looking back, it was definitely nothing to write home about.

skip22h

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Complete indifference here. It's more of a "win" in your mind since you're the first person that she's felt close enough with to want to have sex with you. Physically, they have no experience. My only experience is when both of us were virgins so any sex was amazing sex to me. Looking back, it was definitely nothing to write home about.

I was thinking more about the guy being experienced and the girl being a virgin but thanks for your reply very bored

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never have has sex with a woman who was a virgin.
I didn't even start dating until I was in college, so when I lost my virginity, she wasn't a virgin. I know that evey woman I was with since was not a virgin as well.
Would it bother me if a woman was a virgin? No, but it would make me nervous about ensuring I'm careful and considerate with her.
Like the woman who took my virginity, the plus side is that you get to 'train' the newbie in how to do things the way you like it! :p

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It really boils down to attitude and personality and the individual. I've slept with two women for whom it was their first time. One was fairly nervous about the whole thing (what it would be like, what she looked like during it, what friends might think of her, etc). That sex wasn't bad, but wasn't amazing either.

The other was very eager and curious. It was something she'd been fantasizing about for a long time and was excited about the opportunity. She liked to try new things and watch me and have me watch her and was delightfully horny and we both had a lot of fun exploring and figuring out which things she liked and which things she didn't like and which things just made her lose control :p

So no, I don't have any hangups about sleeping with virgins, nor do I consider it a preference. It all really boils down to the woman in question and how compatible you are.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlwaysSunnyinDFW

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
so am i the only one who gets with virgins only to have it end kinda awkwardly in blood and tightness or do yall have perfect sex lives? cuz usually that's what happens, plus they're unaccustomed to size, and aren't experienced enough to know what to do. I mean, if you stick around with em and you help em learn, I find that to be a turn on, watching a girl accustom herself to a big cock and experiment and be proactive about it, but just the act of taking virginity lost its luster real fast once i found that I expected a bit more my sex partners.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had sex with two virgins and neither experience was very pleasurable for me. First, there's the emotional component: even girls who want to try sex, it's usually a really big step in their lives, and full of all sorts of emotions. So it can be a wonderful bonding experience if you're in love (I was), but that first time isn't that great as far as anyone's pleasure goes. You can't really get into it, especially if you're really big, as doing that would kill the girl. In my two experiences with virgins neither of us came; my first time we went at it carefully for about 30 minutes and then had to stop because it was starting to hurt her, despite the KY. With my second encounter with a girlfriend who was a virgin we had to stop after I only got about 4 inches inside, and that took quite a while to get that far. She cried in my arms on and off for the rest of the night, even though she had been excitedly planning the night for over a month. So to answer your question, no, it's not a turn on at all to me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PussyBang

splatter00

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its neither here nor there. A virgin most likely will keep their vriginity until theyre ready to oart ways. Which means most likely your entering a relationship with them, and care about them. Yes he sex will suck for awhile, but thats where hopefully you love her back, and will give it time. It takes a woman time to learn her body, and learn what she likes and doesnt like. And id for some reason the virgin is inebriated, i hope your more of a man than to steal that while shes drunk (general context, not direct at Anyone)

2 of my first 3 gfs were virgins, and combined 10.5 years between the two. My current wife was not a virgin, and although she hadnt been with many, she knew her body, and the sex is still amazing.
So if your in it for love it shouldnt matter, id your looking for a hookup, steer away from a virgin

Reactions: AlteredEgo

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Would having sex with a virgin be a turn on or a turn off for you?

Does anyone have any true experiences to relay?
I was 23 when I got to experience the emotional intensity of first-time sex between two virgins on our wedding night. It was a very satisfying, meaningful experience. It was also not very good sex. To this day I'm ashamed that I hurt her more than was necessary. There was blood to clean up - nothing like a medical emergency, but much more than the "few drops" we were expecting. (Almost the only thing I really did well that very first time was to have warm water and a washcloth all ready to use as soon as I finished twitching. She never really saw all the mess, but really appreciated the soothing warmth on her sore genitals.)

And despite all that . . . . just a couple hours later, she was ready to do it again!

blackhandle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had two virgins in my lifetime when I was younger. It was exciting at the time because I knew I was their first. It was awkward with the second girl because it took a few times before I was able to penetrate her. I don't think I would want to have a virgin at this point in my life though. I want to be with a woman who knows her way around the bedroom so to speak.

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The only two virgins I have deflowered were gals that I married. The first one was after six years of dating and doing everything except putting my cock in her pussy. It was a decision by both of us. The night after our wedding we had a great time fucking for the first time, and many time over rest of that night and the next several days. We were divorced after seven years and I was a bachelor again. This time I dated and got very close to four women who were virgins, but did not have sex with them because I felt if they saved it that long, it could wait for their husbands. When I met the gal I later married, we both knew that day that we wanted to be together. That night we stayed together but did not have sex. The next day we took separate routes to the US, getting together two months later when she arrived at my home. Within an hour after she arrived, we had sex, and she lost her virginity to me. We were happily married for 23 years, and had sex once or twice almost every day.

Reactions: insert_8