Sex with a well hung older guy

Hairyhung69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Tell me your experiences of sex with a very hung oplder guy.

I met this guy who was 67 and was hung 9" and as thick as your wrist. Managed to get his cock rock hard but didnt cum very much. Amazing guy though.

Anyone old and hung? tell me about your experiences with older guys

edeee2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Tell me your experiences of sex with a very hung oplder guy.

I met this guy who was 67 and was hung 9" and as thick as your wrist. Managed to get his cock rock hard but didnt cum very much. Amazing guy though.

Anyone old and hung? tell me about your experiences with older guys
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Being an older guy 65 yrs. I am fortunate my dick still gets hard very good. Most older women are usually sexually dead. Occasionally will meet one that comes alive when she is filled with meat. She usually brags to her friends about the old hung guy that fucked her to great O`s. One`s granddaughter over heard her and told her friends. Ages about early 20`s--late 20`s. This got me into a younger group of horny younger women. Looks, body`s, of the young are super nice. But for the best ride nothing beats the mature gals. Middle aged BBW`s to me are best. They put more into each sexual encounter. One time I went to the drug store to get some antibiotics (bronchitis) and some magmun xl`s and a younger woman friend happened to be in the store and saw me. She followed me to get my scripts and dick rubbers. As I was being waited on the female clerk picked up the condoms and in a jokeingly way ask "do you really need these". My lady friend replies he sure as hell does . She smiles at the clerk very big. Some way the clerk slips a piece of paper into my bag with her name and phone #, and say "call me". A couple days later I stopped back and we got together for fun. No didn`t need condoms on her. No matter if your long and fat or short and thin as long as the operator knows how to use his equiptment he will be successful.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
had it going with this hot, well-hung guy fifty years of age, while I was in my early twenties

the sex was fantastic, like nothing I had had before; while I had tried various recreational drugs before, I had never had the weeds & poppers combo until him

was involved in Hawaiian outrigger canoe racing at the time, and was always deeply pained I couldn't involve him in that or the rest of my activities which centered around my buds, straight twenty-year olds (sailing, SCUBA, clubbing)

Last edited: