Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi all, as a guy that's a bit adventurous I've been doing quite a bit of swinging for the past year and recently met a woman who's 45 on tinder.

I know she's about twice my age , as are most of the swingers I've met and have to say how much better they are in bed than girls that are 22/23.

Not sure what my mates will say if I tell them about these women but they're so much sluttier and know just how a guy likes it.

Reactions: drambone2001

I personally find women in their 30's 40's and 50's to be very sexy. My wife is 8 years older than me, she is 45. Sex with her has always been crazy good. Older women have confidence and in some cases power. These days women are able to easily go to the gym and keep in shape. In fact I would wager that women in their 40's are in better shape than many women half their age. I also like that older women do not tend to play games like your women do. I highly approve of your ladies. Your buddy's may want to talk shit but I would not concern myself with that too much. Eventually they will mature and come to understand the laws of the jungle a little bit better. Older girls are where it is at!!!

It is supposed to say that older women do not tend to play games like young women do. Instead I wrote your women. For some reason I cannot edit my post. If any kids' can please feel free to.

Reactions: jimbons

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My buddy just got engaged to a women 10 years his senior (48). She is a complete smoke show. He indicated that the sex life is fab.

People do like to talk about the hot older women being tigresses in bed. Dunno myself. I am with a woman 15 yrs younger than me (22) and am dumbfounded by her sexual appetite and ability, along with being mature about it. (My sensible slut). Last time I had an older woman was over 20 years ago when I was 14 and she was 18. Don't think that counts. I wouldn't sweat it though. Give it a try.

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Older women get it on!.. I went out with one that was 16 years older then me when I was 23.. She sucked my cock everywhere..She loved sex and loved getting it on with me.. She also got me into anal.. Not me banging her, but her finger banging me and the also using toys on me.. She would lick my ass out so well.. Man, she was definitely open minded and all over me..

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Older women get it on!.. I went out with one that was 16 years older then me when I was 23.. She sucked my cock everywhere..She loved sex and loved getting it on with me.. She also got me into anal.. Not me banging her, but her finger banging me and then also using toys on me.. She would lick my ass out so well.. Man, she was definitely open minded and all over me..

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have not found any such pattern with older women. There are young women who are well into it, and older women who are not, and vice versa. Another stereotype that is simply that, in my experience.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have not found any such pattern with older women. There are young women who are well into it, and older women who are not, and vice versa. Another stereotype that is simply that, in my experience.
You don't have that "look" that older women like that is why you don't get that vibe from them...

in my experience you need to have the look or you will NOT get hit on by older women i.e 30s 40s +

I get hit on frequently by older women.. btw I have that look..

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Since I have hit the big 50, a woman twice my age would be at least 100 years old. She may not quite be an enthusiastic as I,

But you being a younger man, just enjoy your time with a more experienced woman. She would probably not need to be courted; she should know what she wants, and she wants you.

Who cares what your friends might think. Anyway, as a gentleman - and I presume you have been taught to behave as one - I would not expect you to be telling everybody the minutiae of your encounters.

Reactions: Mellow

visorkols

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Im a younger guy too in my mid-late 20s and im currently sleeping with two couples who are both in the 44-50 range. Most swingers are older couples and maybe its just been that way is that older couples arent hung up on age as theyve probably been doing it for years and have experienced most things and arent hung up about certain things that couples in their 30s or 20s would be like height/body/dick size which sometimes I think is ridiculous.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was your age I had more sex with older women (30s-40s-50s) than with those in my age group. If your experience is the same as mine you will discover that older women are better in bed, especially those who pursue you. You might get some referral fucks if this woman tells her friends about you.

I didn't tell my friends about most of them, since most of those women were married and I protected their secrets.

Enjoy her. She'll enjoy you.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First, why feel the need to "fuck and tell?" That's the sort of thing adolescents do when they're first becoming sexually active (or fantasizing that they are). I've had amazing sex with some forty somethings; as some others have opined, at that age they know what they want and don't play any games getting it. But back to telling your friends: be a little greedy and keep the names of your mind-blowing MILFs for your own pleasure.

Reactions: LaFemme

qdot

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have to say that swinging has definitely influenced my preference in women. I just turned 30 and spent the last 3 years developing into the sought after bull that I am. Theres something about pleasing an older woman that is more satisfying then a woman my age. When they say you're the best theyve ever had means more coming from a woman thats been around the block longer then ive been alive that drives me crazy. The confidence they have in their abilities and they seem to understand sexy not slutty makes for great encounters. Im quite large and I find that older women tend to accept and welcome the challenge of taking all of me where as younger women are a bit more cautious of me tearing them up. Young girl quote "I think you broke my pussy, thats not cool". Older woman quote "o my god I still feel you in me, its been two days. When are you free again?" Dont get me wrong I like a nice young tight body like the rest of us God bless them. But almost immediately I start thinking but yea she doesnt know what to do with it yet. Love my older felines.

FreddieCrunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not a twice my age experience - chronologically. But she was in early thirties and divorced twice. I was just out of college and just turned 21. Being a late bloomer and to this day a relationship person I had been with only 3 women at that time. In looking back it was a pretty one sided one year relationship. She knew how to please a man. She was good at everything and very eager/active. Maybe she liked playing the Mrs. Robinson thing and though I didn't know anything yet I didn't have any bad habits and she figured she could teach me how to be in bed. That she did.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi all, as a guy that's a bit adventurous I've been doing quite a bit of swinging for the past year and recently met a woman who's 45 on tinder.

I know she's about twice my age , as are most of the swingers I've met and have to say how much better they are in bed than girls that are 22/23.

Not sure what my mates will say if I tell them about these women but they're so much sluttier and know just how a guy likes it.
Sounds totally hot. I bet she loved your big cock!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One problem with men in their 20's - can't keep their mouths shut. Give me a man with experience and discretion every time.

Reactions: Trott.lint