Sex with a woman...

B_Sexeros

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Colour me ignorant, I won't mind.

But I've got a few questions for straight guys and bisexuals guys. I've never had sex with a woman and I'm really curious what it's like. The only thing I've done with girls is french-kissing. I know what that feels like.

What I want to know is about oral sex and penetration.
What are the sensations for your cock? Does putting your cock inside a vagina feels different than putting it in a guy's ass? Or is it the same? Or maybe it varies from one lady to another, like it is with guys?

Also, how about going down on a girl. Is it true some girls have awful scent and taste, like a fish or something?

What does it feel like on your tongue and lips when you suck a clitoris, lick a labia and put your tongue inside? Is it gross? Or delightful? Like some girls who hate performing fellatio while some others really like it.

Sorry for all those stupid questions. But it really intrigues me.

Smoothphillies91

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vaginal sex feels 1000 times better than anal. I'm 100% straight and anal just seems painful for her and she complains up to 3 days after we do it. I get to play with a nice big soft pair of tits and touch a pretty soft smooth face during oral. Never saw the hype in being with a guy but to each is own..

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Usually in NC, but I travel, so ask me where I am
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

But I've got a few questions for straight guys and bisexuals guys. I've never had sex with a woman and I'm really curious what it's like. The only thing I've done with girls is french-kissing. I know what that feels like.

What are the sensations for your cock? Does putting your cock inside a vagina feels different than putting it in a guy's ass? Or is it the same? Or maybe it varies from one lady to another, like it is with guys?

Also, how about going down on a girl. Is it true some girls have awful scent and taste, like a fish or something?

What does it feel like on your tongue and lips when you suck a clitoris, lick a labia and put your tongue inside? Is it gross? Or delightful? Like some girls who hate performing fellatio while some others really like it.

They're not stupid questions at all...just questions that are likely to get you a TON of different answers which will leave you just as curious as before you asked lol... But one at a time I'll try to answer them to the best of my abilities.

1) Every orifice is different. And every woman is different. Some get wetter than others, some are tighter than others, some women like to clench, some don't.... It's not like "warm apple pie" lol.... It's more like pushing into the warm, wet center of a really soft pillow. (To me)... And that sensation changes depending on the position...

2) Scent and taste go hand and hand with hygiene. Of course there are some pretty gross girls out there. That's why you pick and choose your partners CAREFULLY!!! I'm a guy, but when it comes to who I fuck I'm more picky than most women, and I'm not ashamed of that fact. A pretty face, or pretty body, alone will not make me wanna jump in bed with you.

But the few women I have gotten to know well enough to go down on....it was quite enjoyable. Imagine trying to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop, that's wedged between two pillows and sticking out of the top of your favorite kind of cake...:biggrin1: DON'T bite!!!

That's how I do it....lol. Seems to please the person I'm with without fail:rolleyes: And yes, I love doing it. Not so much for the taste, but because I enjoy bringing my partner so much pleasure... I'm a real deal, 100% pleaser....

Last edited:

dixmcgee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never done anal, but I would imagine vaginal is wetter. Ive Only ever gone down On one girl , the only one I've also had sex with but I enjoyed it. Didn't have a taste in my experience. I'd liken it to tongue kissing a girl with a really small mouth and no tongue bt mch more fun if that makes any sense hahaha

Call_Me_Daddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anal feels like a tight ring around my cock that gets looser as we have sex.

Vaginal on the other-hand I can feel with the entire length of my cock. The vagina also gets tighter as the sex progresses and then there can be some extreme clenching when she orgasms(which is a huge turn-on).

As for the fish thing.

I had one woman who I was with a lot, and she always had an awesome scent that I couldn't get enough of. So much so that some times I would stop fucking her just to eat her pussy, yea, she tasted that good!

Well one day I peeled her panties off and she smelled like an open-air fish market during an August heat wave. That's the only time I smelled anything like that and it was gone the next day.

Last edited:

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
They're not stupid questions at all...just questions that are likely to get you a TON of different answers which will leave you just as curious as before you asked lol... But one at a time I'll try to answer them to the best of my abilities.

1) Every orifice is different. And every woman is different. Some get wetter than others, some are tighter than others, some women like to clench, some don't.... It's not like "warm apple pie" lol.... It's more like pushing into the warm, wet center of a really soft pillow. (To me)... And that sensation changes depending on the position...

2) Scent and taste go hand and hand with hygiene. Of course there are some pretty gross girls out there. That's why you pick and choose your partners CAREFULLY!!! I'm a guy, but when it comes to who I fuck I'm more picky than most women, and I'm not ashamed of that fact. A pretty face, or pretty body, alone will not make me wanna jump in bed with you.

But the few women I have gotten to know well enough to go down on....it was quite enjoyable. Imagine trying to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop, that's wedged between two pillows and sticking out of the top of your favorite kind of cake...:biggrin1: DON'T bite!!!

That's how I do it....lol. Seems to please the person I'm with without fail:rolleyes: And yes, I love doing it. Not so much for the taste, but because I enjoy bringing my partner so much pleasure... I'm a real deal, 100% pleaser....
Man, you ought to be a writer.......I couldn't have put it better, nor have i seen it described better!

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Benefits to anal:
1) A nice bubble butt and you know the person is really enoying the feeling, so it's a lot better knowing the both of you are really enjoying it.
2) The obvious, no pregos means no child support, no court and no worries.
3) With anal I can come in her/him all I want. He can come in me all he wants (serious relationship only)

As for the scent of vagina, men have bad scents also, so there's no difference there. I love eating pussy just as much as I love sucking cock. To me the only difference is the surprise load at the end. At this point in my life, I really hate the cut labias and completely shaved pussy, big turn off. A nice natural pussy scent is a big turn on. It really does matter who the person is as to whether I can enjoy sex with them.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
like warm apple pie (the film of my generation lol..)

it's difficult to describe. kind of feels warm and wet, but is best when really wet. sticking it in a really wet pussy is the best thing out.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have no experience of sex with a man, but in my limited experience of anal sex with women, I much prefer vaginal sex. Very difficult to explain, but the vagina is much more dynamic with all kinds of feelings, while anal is usually just a very tight hole which is not always pleasant.

pinokio

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm not an experienced person (closer to virgin than to sex-information source) but I tried both ways : )
For me both of them were quite similar experiences! It's maybe strange, I know. Perhaps with vagina I felt less inhibited because it's an organ, in many ways, better accomodated to intercourse, isn't it?
I must add that my girlfriend has a very tight vagina.

Conception/ anticonception --- another problem ;)

For sure some girls have their natural scents resembling fish but if you love someone, scent should not be a big problem. All such female and male erotic scents may be rather specific but don't have to be repulsive, especially if the partners care about keeping clean.

As for the oral sex, I'm not keen on licking anyone, let it be penis or not penis. If I do it, I do it to please my partner, not myself. His or her reaction makes me feel good, not the act of licking or sucking itself :)

Last edited:

Smoothphillies91

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have no experience of sex with a man, but in my limited experience of anal sex with women, I much prefer vaginal sex. Very difficult to explain, but the vagina is much more dynamic with all kinds of feelings, while anal is usually just a very tight hole which is not always pleasant.

I agree and it's much more enjoyable for her

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all, I dont have the slightest idea of what anal sex feels like. Never done that, never will.

A nice, tight, wet pussy is...hard to describe. It's definately one of the sweetest things in life. The wetter and tighter, the better. A woman that squirts when she orgasms is amazing, because it only makes things wetter and tighter, and her orgasmic pleasure is blatantly obvious. In basic terms it feels like a tight, fleshy, warm and wet sleeve sliding along the erect penis.

Oral sex feels different than coitus, of course, but it can still be amazing. I imagine that feels the same wether a woman or a man does it, however.

All that said...the best sex I have ever had was with myself. However, there's something almost magical about sex with another person, a factor that doesn't exist with masturbation.

Last edited:

having anal with a woman is great... But I much rather have that unbelievable feeling of a hot,pulsating,dripping wet pussy... Fully wrapped around my thick rock hard cock ...damn...going crazy just thinking about..... And to French kiss it is just as good... I love making them shake...just Amazing!

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am surprised that nobody has mentioned the sounds of vaginal sex, especially since wetness has been a dominant topic.

LOL! Yes, Paige, there is that aspect as well. There's squishing and sloshing noises...with a woman who squirts, there's that and the associated spraying/splattering sounds, and the moaning-groaning-screaming...all very erotic.