Sex with a woman...

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I'm in a vagina, I can feel it all the way along my length, and it seems to draw me in. Anal sex may be tighter but it's just like a tight hole; I don't feel it so much once I'm actually in.

Also, or perhaps because of this, a vagina is generally much more dynamic and almost reactive - it can squeeze, move with me or against me, or at least its owner can make it do so.

The softness, warmth, tightness and wetness of good vaginal sex is indescribably good (to me), but that's not very helpful, I guess. Perhaps the best way I can put is that tt can almost feel as if my cock and her pussy are melding into one.

NC_BBC

Expert Member
Media
Usually in NC, but I travel, so ask me where I am
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You guys keep saying wet wet wet...dont you think once it gets too wet you cant feel much of anything?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?:confused: No such thing Daisy... There's always something to feel because that muscle is always squeezing tight...no matter how wet it is.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My man on man experiences have been strictly oral (give/receive) and handjobs (give/receive). Never had penatrative anal sex with a man or woman, so I really can't give a true judgement on it. I did once bottom anally for a guy and it was quite unpleasant for me. I'm not sure I could do it to another person based on that. As far as oral sex on a women, it is a completely different experience from blowing a guy. I love them both. I agree that some women do have strong vaginal smells, which is an immediate turn off for me, but I have been around some guys that had some pretty strong odors to contend with. Just have to use your better judgement on any case. In conclusion, I prefer my penatrative sex to be vaginally, but oral sex, I can do both, man or women.