Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not necessarily, but it is the ultimate goal.

As for when it ends? I'd say that depends on the man. A lot of us can keep going after the first nut to get a second one. A lot of it depends on the woman and whether or not she's been satisfied and whether she wants to keep going.

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it always (for me anyway) has to have to involve penetration, even if I'm getting a great blowjob and about to cum I still get the urge to be inside!
It is kind of the end when I cum but I usually carry on for a bit, my cock is normally too sensitive to carry on thrusting in so I usually either go down or play with her clit with my fingers so something, just to make sure she has also had as much fun as I have!

Reactions: Schlong87 and Gj816

Not always involves penetration, but most of the times (at least in my experience).
And yes, of course sex does not end when the guy cums, he can still use his tongue and his hands!

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sex.with the wife doesn't always involve penatration. Sometimes it's mutual hand jobs, a vibrating majic wand or oral. If thats rhe case it doesn't end until we've both cum. Her multiple times me once.

D

deleted8788711

Sex usually involves penetration in my experience. Usually sex ends when I cum, if my wife has already had her orgasm. Otherwise we break out toys.

Reactions: deleted814719

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does sex with a woman always include Penis-In-Vagina penetration?

The ultimate goal of every sexual encounter I've ever had in my life was penis-in-vagina penetration. It didn't always happen, but in most cases it has. Sex also includes any kind of genital contact so handjobs, blowjobs, anal, and pussy fingering an licking are all 'sex' in my opinion.
Does sex always end when he cums? How does he carry on after cumming if the body just wants him to fall over and rest?
Most guys loose their erection after cumming, so that part of sex is over, but the sexual encounter most certainly doesn't have to end when a guy cums!

If the woman hasn't had an orgasm yet, then fingers or toys can be used to make her cum. Even if that isn't the goal, then continuing on with kissing, caressing, or just holding each other is a way to keep the sexual encounter going.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The ultimate goal of every sexual encounter I've ever had in my life was penis-in-vagina penetration. It didn't always happen, but in most cases it has. Sex also includes any kind of genital contact so handjobs, blowjobs, anal, and pussy fingering an licking are all 'sex' in my opinion.

Most guys loose their erection after cumming, so that part of sex is over, but the sexual encounter most certainly doesn't have to end when a guy cums!

If the woman hasn't had an orgasm yet, then fingers or toys can be used to make her cum. Even if that isn't the goal, then continuing on with kissing, caressing, or just holding each other is a way to keep the sexual encounter going.
Good answer

Reactions: lapdog2001

justahornyguy174

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

yeah I usually like to keep something going even if we have both cum. I find going down on her is the quickest way to get hard again and start the fun going again!

D

deleted814719

Married 45 years and no, sex doesn't always involve PIV. As others have stated, orgasm is always the goal - mine, hers, and/or both. I definitely enjoy orgasm whether from a blowjob, handjob, or PIV. Often, I'm just in the mood to lay down, relax, and let her do the work with her mouth or hands. Most of the time however, I want to fuck her pussy, spread her legs apart, feel her labia surrounding the base of my cock as it slides all the way inside. I get what I would call "primal urges" where the desire to cum deeply in her just kind of takes over my mind and I think of little else other than fucking her as aggressively as I can. On such occasions, I'll put her legs over my shoulders while I'm kneeling and then lower my chest toward her so that she's somewhat folded. That's as deep as I can go and as I said, all I think about is ejaculating as deeply inside her as possible. Why? Hell, I don't know. My mind just goes and I think of myself as something of a "savage" male who is only interested in his own pleasure which of course is true but I try not to show that side of myself too often.

My wife rarely comes from PIV sex unless it includes clitoral stimulation at the same time. This only happens in doggy-style or cowgirl, where I can be inside of her and use my hands on her clit at the same time. She has grown to love having me bring her to orgasm following PIV sex where I've cum inside her. She lays on her back and lets me finger fuck her using my cum as a lube. Of course, I'll often go down on her to lick my creampie and tongue her clit while my fingers or inside. On special occasions, I'll use a vibrator inside of her while licking her clit - guaranteed explosive orgasm.

For me, sex doesn't end when I cum because if my wife hasn't orgasmed, I feel as if I've cheated her. That's why I enjoy performing as in the above paragraph.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Married 45 years and no, sex doesn't always involve PIV. As others have stated, orgasm is always the goal - mine, hers, and/or both. I definitely enjoy orgasm whether from a blowjob, handjob, or PIV. Often, I'm just in the mood to lay down, relax, and let her do the work with her mouth or hands. Most of the time however, I want to fuck her pussy, spread her legs apart, feel her labia surrounding the base of my cock as it slides all the way inside. I get what I would call "primal urges" where the desire to cum deeply in her just kind of takes over my mind and I think of little else other than fucking her as aggressively as I can. On such occasions, I'll put her legs over my shoulders while I'm kneeling and then lower my chest toward her so that she's somewhat folded. That's as deep as I can go and as I said, all I think about is ejaculating as deeply inside her as possible. Why? Hell, I don't know. My mind just goes and I think of myself as something of a "savage" male who is only interested in his own pleasure which of course is true but I try not to show that side of myself too often.

My wife rarely comes from PIV sex unless it includes clitoral stimulation at the same time. This only happens in doggy-style or cowgirl, where I can be inside of her and use my hands on her clit at the same time. She has grown to love having me bring her to orgasm following PIV sex where I've cum inside her. She lays on her back and lets me finger fuck her using my cum as a lube. Of course, I'll often go down on her to lick my creampie and tongue her clit while my fingers or inside. On special occasions, I'll use a vibrator inside of her while licking her clit - guaranteed explosive orgasm.

For me, sex doesn't end when I cum because if my wife hasn't orgasmed, I feel as if I've cheated her. That's why I enjoy performing as in the above paragraph.
I feel the same way. I'm a pussy /ass worshiper and expect some.cock.and.ass worship in return. Yes I get alittle eough and.like.it.rough in return. Alittle cock and.ball slapping plus a.good.wack.across.the ass is fun. I kid with her about my balls and sack leaving marks on her butt cheeks after.a.good.poundimg. Of course I like them alittle sore.the.next.day.from. them bouncing off her ass and.taimt. I feel the same if I can't make her orgasm atleast once. She really likes two sure fire ways: one she gets a full body massage. When I have her on.her back I telll her to fully relax and.concentrait on her pleasure as I get the majic wand out and massage her pussy and clit on low. Its an orgasm that builds slow. Second if Im eating her ass I'll reach around with the wand and massage.her.clit.at.the same.time. When she orgasms she is a bowl of jello totally spent.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does sex with a woman always include Penis-In-Vagina penetration?
It's all a matter of perspective..technically "sex" doesn't require PIV, but men aren't typically considered sexually proficient, active or attractive unless their penis is being utilized in some way.
Does sex always end when he cums?
No. If so, you're either dealing with an eventually sexually dissatisfied woman, or a man that excels in making sure she comes first and often.
How does he carry on after cumming if the body just wants him to fall over and rest?
Assuming he's in good health and of an appropriate age....by getting his respective shit together and working on his cardio beforehand. Or, by ensuring that he has made his partner cum sufficiently so that he doesn't have to worry about resting afterwards.

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Excellent answer. Couldn't agree more.

Reactions: lapdog2001
D

deleted814719

Had "epic" sex with my wife over the weekend. She spent more than 20 minutes giving me oral sex outdoors under a full moon. I didn't cum but invited her to bed with the goal of ensuring that she had an orgasm. After she showered, I wanted to treat her so very long foreplay led to finger fucking, toys, clit licking, and multiple orgasms. She was totally spent but wanted to reciprocate. So, back to sucking me to full erection then asking me to slide inside her. Once I did, she couldn't take it (too sensitive). I ended up jacking off onto her clit.

Normally, I'm a complete (asshole?) male with a goal of fucking her pussy and cumming inside. (Yes, I know - really loving isn't it? - sarcasm). But I do want to take care of her and early on in our relationship (we began dating in high school), i thrilled to making her orgasm. So when we have sex, my goal is for both of us to cum and I often try to do her first.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sex wit a woman is great but not like the real thing
Since this is ask straight men I’m confused what is the real thing for you if not woman? Tesla Fen sex bots? This world and specially woman are an illusion?
Why my hand is suddenly so big?

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sex wit a woman is great but not like the real thing
I'm almost hesitant to ask what your idea of "the real thing" is?

tumblr_mqg1cbo1TH1sb2wjvo5_500.gif

BTW: since this section is "Ask a Straight Man" and at 50/50, that ain't you, you might want to familiarize yourself with this: https://www.lpsg.com/threads/reminder-3-friendly-ask-a-section-reminder.6579221/