Sex with an Asian girl

real9inches

Just Browsing
Media
Recently I had sex with an asian girl that i just met.
I was talking up my penis to her and she got all interested and claimed she would rock my world..
To get to the point, i took her out and we were in a baseball park after hours and i fucked her in the dugout. now when i penetrated her, it was the tightest pussy I've ever been in so wet... ugh that part was amazing. but i could probably only get in like 6 inches of it.. she has been in sexual relationships and hasn't been sexually active for about 3 months
so do you think after a few more times she will be able to take it better??
Also we fucked for about 30+ minutes and The condom was seemingly full of precum so i just stopped after she orgasmed and took it off then she took it back in her. and i am worrying if you all think there is a big chance of pregnancy. i do realize that there is always a small chance... and i threw her off of me within 5 minutes because i was about to climax. so should i be real worried??

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Interesting that the fact she is Asian has anything to do with it. But ok Pal.

I was talking up my penis to her and she got all interested and claimed she would rock my world..
To get to the point, i took her out and we were in a baseball park after hours and i fucked her in the dugout. now when i penetrated her, it was the tightest pussy I've ever been in so wet... ugh that part was amazing. but i could probably only get in like 6 inches of it.. she has been in sexual relationships and hasn't been sexually active for about 3 months

Some of us, Asian and not-so-Asian women are naturally tight and no matter what we aren't able to take anymore than we can naturally take. I can't take more than 7 inches even getting fucked everyday of the week for years on end. My body has limits ya know?

Also we fucked for about 30+ minutes and The condom was seemingly full of precum so i just stopped after she orgasmed and took it off then she took it back in her. and i am worrying if you all think there is a big chance of pregnancy. i do realize that there is always a small chance... and i threw her off of me within 5 minutes because i was about to climax. so should i be real worried??

This part comes last (no pun intended) because most guys would be fearful of the pregnancy issue first and foremost. But I digress, I did study fertility for many years during my infertility treatments and I can tell you, while sperm is present in pre-cum (particularly if you are cumming for the second time in a short period of time) there is rarely and I mean RARELY enough semen present to make it to an egg, that is if she was ovulating or about to ovulate.

This is important to know because people presume since it takes only 1 sperm to fertilize an egg that you need to just have 1 sperm coming out of your cock to get a girl pregnant. This is not true at all. If you only needed a few, nature would have provided you with a few. Instead it takes many many millions per milliliter of semen to even be considered a fertile man. Because so many sperm are deformed or get caught in the crevices of the vagina and cervix, they require millions to crawl over one another to make a smooth enough pathway to get to the egg. I hope this makes sense.

But you should be more careful in the future. You were atleast smart enough to throw her off before you came. Hope this helps.

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hmm. You have a lot to learn. First, precum has enough sperm in it to make a woman pregnant. So, you put the condom on before the cock gets near her pussy and you leave it on until you are finished. If you want to go another round, you remove the condom, wash your cock, and put a new condom on. Simple.

My GF is Asian and has never had children. However, she has had lots of sex. She can take all of my cock since it is about 6-1/2 inches. But, when she fucks a guy with a longer cock (we swing), she can only take about 6 inches. Her pussy is just built small and if a guy tries to go any deeper it is painful to her. If she wants you to pound her, you can buy soft rubber donuts at a sex store. They are designed for guys with long cocks to keep your cock from going too deep. Put enough of them on your cock so that you can pound her without hurting her.

If she learns to enjoy anal, you can probably go all the way in that way. My GF likes to be pounded anally, and has taken 9 inch cocks there and loved it.

You fucked her in a dugout and then "threw her off"?

Might I suggest perhaps a hotel room, your apartment or hers and perhaps just pulling your cock out instead?

These things will usually score you much higher marks.

lbj15

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, if the condom you were using had spermicidal lubricant you're probably OK if you didn't outright nut in her; even for precum after you put it back in, there was probably enough spermicide left to kill it. But still, that was dumb. Those things are meant to be kept on.

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

You were describing your penis to a woman you just met? That's a "run away and go tell the police" level of creepiness.

I've always said that telling someone you have a great dick is like telling someone you're famous: it loses a lot of impact if you have to tell them.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You sound like a real romantic. You should have a) asked her if she was on any birth control; and/or b) not taken the condom off or replaced it with a new one. However, with the fact that you didn't actually blow inside her then there's probably less of a risk of knocking her up. Ya gotta be careful tho.

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The reason to keep the condom on is not only to prevent pregnancy but to save your bank account.. You will have to pay child support for 18 years!.. Half of every dime you make will be given away.. This is the real reason to always wear a condom.. If the girls says, "you don't need to wear a condom, I'm on birth control".. This is a sign to put on 2 condoms.. She wants to get pregnant.. This rule applies to one night stands and especially long time girlfriends.. Pregnancy is still the best way for a woman to trap a guy.. Don't be a sucker!

mavado

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Asian girls always have that fantasy of being manhandled by a real man. Bigger then their father.