Sex With An Asian Woman - First Time

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is not going to be one of those Penthouse Gallery stories so I apologize in advance if it sounds like it.

Last Thursday night, I was down near the 35W bridge collapse inMinneapolis watchuing all the national media filming their spots. Next to me was an Asian woman, tiny (5'1, barely 10 0 lbs and a surprisingly nice rack) taking pictures. We struck up a conversation and after a while, I asked for he phone number. I expected a No but got a Yes.

We went out on Friday night. Just dinner and a walk. Nothing happened. We went out Sunday evening/ Nothing happened. We went out on Monday night and ended up back at her apartment. We stripped down and she commented on how big my cock was. I'm 8 1/2 x 5. She said she loved my tan line. I wear a thong.

We did it missionary style on her bed. She woke me up later by licking my cock. We did it cowgirl position. We woke up in the morning and did it with me sitting on a kitchen chair while she climbed up on my jock. Everytime she grunted and made all kinds of noises and when sh had an orgasm, she started going off in her own language. I have some scratch marks on my back and ass. We took a shower together and she sucked my cock...after again telling me how big it was and how much she loved my tan line.

OK, here is what I need to ask. Are all Asian women like this?! This is my first. All the others have been white women. When I left her place, my cock felt like it was in another world of pleasure.

Did I get lucky and find an Asian woman with a huge appetite for sex or are a lot of Asian women like this?

DeepFun

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've only been with two asian women, but if those two were any indication of "how they all are", then they all are very exciting. They seem tinier, their voices are very feminine, their... anatomy seems smaller, not just their stature. Very sexy overall. I know I've always sought more asian women, but they always seem to be with asian men.

BurningVenus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is not going to be one of those Penthouse Gallery stories so I apologize in advance if it sounds like it.

Last Thursday night, I was down near the 35W bridge collapse inMinneapolis watchuing all the national media filming their spots. Next to me was an Asian woman, tiny (5'1, barely 10 0 lbs and a surprisingly nice rack) taking pictures. We struck up a conversation and after a while, I asked for he phone number. I expected a No but got a Yes.

We went out on Friday night. Just dinner and a walk. Nothing happened. We went out Sunday evening/ Nothing happened. We went out on Monday night and ended up back at her apartment. We stripped down and she commented on how big my cock was. I'm 8 1/2 x 5. She said she loved my tan line. I wear a thong.

We did it missionary style on her bed. She woke me up later by licking my cock. We did it cowgirl position. We woke up in the morning and did it with me sitting on a kitchen chair while she climbed up on my jock. Everytime she grunted and made all kinds of noises and when sh had an orgasm, she started going off in her own language. I have some scratch marks on my back and ass. We took a shower together and she sucked my cock...after again telling me how big it was and how much she loved my tan line.

OK, here is what I need to ask. Are all Asian women like this?! This is my first. All the others have been white women. When I left her place, my cock felt like it was in another world of pleasure.

Did I get lucky and find an Asian woman with a huge appetite for sex or are a lot of Asian women like this?

What about the white women you've been with? What were they like??

B_hollatyurboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yo, everybody, I think everyone on this site is smart enough to realize by now that generalizations based on ethnicity, race, gender, geographic location, hair color, eye color, cranial size or whatever characteristic can be used to group or segregate people, are incorrect and unfounded. I think this guy posted just to describe a night and morning of some sweet sex he had with an asian girl. The guy is bragging, and he deserves to, cuz that sounds like a fuckin awesome chick and some great sex. More props to you man.

Next time though, I personally think it would be better just to post a description of some hot sex as what it is, a description of a great time to share with others, without the race-based question on the end to "justify" the posting. Just my two cents. And no, I'm not hating on you bro, I wish I were you that night man.

poster_guy03

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I may be the last person to paint anyone with a broad brush based on some characteristic..... That's called stereotyping and is normally the tool of a bigot (another type of tool).

On the other hand, he didn't ask if all asian women were like that.

Not all behaviors/and genetic charcteristics are normally distributed in the human race. Furthermore, certain cultures empasize different values than others. For example not all cultures derive their sexual morals and attitudes from the sexually repressive monotheistic cultures (my opinion) .....

howimp-2627.gif

Now, where did I leave that flame shield?

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why would you think that based on having sex with ONE asian woman? Do you always jump to conclusions the first time you try something?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You got lucky nothing more, nothing less.

What about the white women you've been with? What were they like??
Doesn't matter. Where he is from White women are the norm. So anything different is automatically going to be exotic and better. :tongue: Bless his heart . . .

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why would you think that based on having sex with ONE asian woman? Do you always jump to conclusions the first time you try something?

I apologize to all who may have been offended. There was no attempt to racially stereotype. My experience that night was so unique and she was so different from other women that I've drilled that I simply had to ask if Asian women were generally like this.

I've read a few other posts on here by people commenting about Asian women and I just wanted to put my two cents in and see what others we're saying.

phdinsac

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:tongue:
I may be the last person to paint anyone with a broad brush based on some characteristic..... That's called stereotyping and is normally the tool of a bigot (another type of tool).

Not all behaviors/and genetic charcteristics are normally distributed in the human race. Furthermore, certain cultures empasize different values than others. For example not all cultures derive their sexual morals and attitudes from the sexually repressive monotheistic cultures (my opinion) .....

http://www.pfizerglobalstudy.com/images/howimp-2627.gif

Now, where did I leave that flame shield?

>>>Actually poster guy, he did ask: "OK, here is what I need to ask. Are all Asian women like this?! This is my first. All the others have been white women. When I left her place, my cock felt like it was in another world of pleasure." One problem with ignorance is it is perpetuated by not fully knowing... not that you're ingnorant, but the point is it's important to get it straight.

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How many Aisan women are there in the world? Probably at least 500 million. If .1% of them have a huge appetite for sex you have a lot (IMHO)

So yes a lot of Asian women have a huge appetite for sex.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Yes he did. Read the post again.

Unless someone wants to present a number I'm just going to assume I've been with far more asian girls than anyone else posting here. Korean, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, Filipino, Bangladeshi. Immigrants and natives in their own country. Born overseas and in the USA. Mixed and not. Old, young, tall, short, from every economic and religious background. There is no way to sum them all up in regards to how they behave in bed. Trying to do so IMO suggests you have been with a very small sample and always go after the same type of girl.

zincthink

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having been with a fair number of Asians myself, I would have to say that they are all different in terms of their sexual appetites, just like people of any other skin color. If they are into you, and you are into them, litterally and figuratively, then the sex should be good regrardless of race. From my experiences though, I'd say that Vietnamese and Filipinas really know how to get down to business, followed by Taiwanese and Thai girls. That is just my experience, so go out there and do some research for your self, there is plenty of Asian pussy to go around.