Sex with an FtM trans guy?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by chaosaysmu, May 5, 2009.

1. chaosaysmu

chaosaysmu New Member

Albums:
    I've seen a lot of mention of male-to-female transsexuals on here, but not really any talk of female-to-males. Anyone have any experiences? I adore trans guys, but so far haven't been lucky enough to find one near me who was interested in me....

2. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've had sex with a male to female (post op) and the pussy was different. Never had a female to male.

3. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's still on my to-do list.

4. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

I've never been with a Transman but I would gladly date one.

5. strike4

strike4 New Member

Albums:
    I've had romantic and sexual experiences with transguys. Like anyone else, if he's hot, he's hot.

The best experience I had was with a transguy and his boyfriend... both kind and smart masculine guys. They invited me and another man over to their place for a 4-some. I fucked the biomale while a well built stud fucked the transman. After we all came (playing safe, of course), the stud left and the boyfriend and I stretched out the transguy's pussy, double penetrating that tight hole. Because they are both good guys, there was also several hours of making out, and pussy eating (which I love).

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Some day if the straight thing doesn't pan out for me I'll be a FtM.

7. tranzdude

tranzdude New Member

Albums:
    im in nj

8. inside_man

inside_man Well-Known Member

Albums:
    This past summer I was in Provincetown for Bear Week. I was in the Macho Bar and locked eyes with a hot blonde dude--really hot. We started making out like teenagers and he informed me that he was a FTM trans. Shut the front door! Really?? More making out. Really?? He said that he got that reaction alot. We made out a bit more and sadly that was the end of things. I was kinda drunk. He got distracted. But as we were necking, i thought about whether or not I could go all the way with this dude. Answer? Absolutely.

9. elshgaser24

elshgaser24 Member

Albums:
    I met an FTM off a gay networking site. He completely passed as male, except for the fact that he had an extra hole. Despite not having one of his own, he was good at sucking dick. He also didn't require orgasmic reciprocity. We only fucked vaginally, though he liked it anally as well even though he had no prostate.

I wouldn't mind hooking up with a MTF as well. I don't have a problem with someone having the opposite 'parts', my bisexuality enables me to enjoy either :)

10. amadordelsexo

Gold Member

Albums:
    shemale I GUESS IS THE WAY TO HANDLED A BIG COCK
    BUT TRYING TO IMAGINE THE BODY OF A WOMAN
    OF COURSE THOSE SHEMALE THAT LOOK MORE A MAN THAN A WOMAN AT END THEY FINISH BAD LOOKING AND SHAPE.
    IN OTHER WORD IN SUCH CONDITION A MAN WOULD LOOK EXTERNALLY TALKING MUCH BETTER A MAN THAN SUCH SHE MALE .BECAUSE AL LEAST MAN HAVE A DEFINED BODY
    SO ARE BETTER SUCH SHEMALE WITH PETIT OR SEDUCE BODY AND BIG COCK
    SO WE COULD SAY THEY ARE WOMEN WITH ONLY A DETAIL,
    AND THEY MANY TIME UNDERSTAND MEN MUCH BETTER
    THAN WOMEN
    THE OTHER ISSUE IS THAT DON'T ALL THEM HAVE HUGE COCK UNLESS THEY ARE PROFESSIONAL SHEMALE,SO THEY HAVE IT, BECAUSE THEY KNOW 90% BEEN A MAN,THEY FEEL AS A TRAUMA RELATION SHIP WITH A MAN.
    BY REASON ONLY OF COCK BIGGER THAN HE OWN

11. theplayerking

theplayerking Member

FtMs are comparatively common. I’ve been approached many times online by Transmen looking for a hookup. I’ve never been interested though.

I am curious about fucking a post-op MtF, but they’re never interested. I fully admit that I’m a gay guy who wants to try it for more novelty sake than anything else. They only want straight guys who treat them like women.

12. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    I could be wrong, but for some reason I think FtMs would mostly be interested in relationships with women. Though some change the plumbing to match their emasculated temperament, I think most FtMs prefer being as [straight]male as possible. I cannot imagine my dyke sister -if she were ever to reassign gender - dating a guy. She'd still prefer the company of women.

13. Capitolhillguy

Capitolhillguy Active Member

Albums:
    Many F2M's are gay. I personally had a gay transman friend. He never admited to being anything other than queer, but I knew. He was very hot. I did a massage on a transman who was a boxing instructor, never knew the bio history till I saw the micro penis and the closed up vagina with fake balls in the former lips. I don't think that is common. I would have preferred a pussy. He smelled very strange to me. More like a woman than a man. Came really hard from fingering his butt.

Draft saved Draft deleted