Sex with an uncut or cut penis.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by misterh, Apr 16, 2007.

1. misterh

misterh New Member

Albums:
    Supposing you have or had sex with a guy with a cut penis and with another with an uncut one, both of same size, girth and else. What's the difference when being penetrated, does one of both feel better,is there more friction or something?

Post your objective opinion!

2. va_lk_yr_ie

va_lk_yr_ie Member

No difference whatsoever, and I've experienced both.

3. vrod

vrod New Member

Albums:
    I can't say about the boys, but girls seem to be hung up over men that are uncut. Most of the girls I have been with are typically surprised that I am not circumcised.

4. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

I haven't been with that many guys but my ex bf is uncut and my bf now is cut. Honestly it doesn't matter to me. One thing is I've read on this site that being cut helps guys stay hard longer and from my limited experience w/my bf now that is true, so for that I guess I'll go w/cut!

5. snoozan

Gold Member

I've never felt any difference from the foreskin, exactly... every penis feels different, though, anyway. I've found oral sex and handjobs to be a little different between cut and uncut, but not enough to make that much of a difference. I've had both and, well... they're cocks. Small details aside, they all work in the same way.

Draft saved Draft deleted