Sex with another woman

WhiteBoy86

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend wants me to have sex with another woman while she watches or wants me to film me fucking another woman. I asked a good friend if I could fuck her but she said no so I don't know how to find a woman that will do this. I know I could just go find a slut but I don't want to do that because I'm scared of getting a STD. My gf wants me to do everything I do with her with another woman, kissing oral sex both ways and intercorse. How do I find a woman that will be willing to do this on film of with my gf watching and how do I know she is clean. I have only been with two other women other than my gf and neither of them would do it if I asked so I don't know how to find a chick to fuck. Any ideas.

Keleios

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Other than asking around your friends, would seem that dating sites or the lists of craig are options for you. Though I'd recommend extreme caution and making damn certain that if you make plans to hook-up with a stranger, they've got a current clean bill of sexual health.
Also, your girlfriend sounds like she has definite ideas about what she wants from you, are you sure that you're OK with that and that you're happy to do this for yourself as well as for her?

WhiteBoy86

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Keleios thank you. At first I was all against it. I told my gf I didn't want to do it because it seems wrong and I love her and only want to be with her. She said that she doesn't want me to love the girl only have sex with her because she wants to see me doing what I do with her. It would be a turn on for her. I worried it would ruin us but she said it won't and that she would really like it. I've turned down at least 5 girls that I know that wanted to do me because I thought they are dirty and I only have sex with women I want to be with. I also told my gf I don't want to do it because I wouldn't want to watch her get fucked or give a guy head and she said she doesn't want to do that with any one but me so now Im looking for a clean girl that will do it. It might take me years to get this done.

ddd228

Just Browsing
Media
well, if your girlfriends wants that, she is the one who needs to ask for one of her friends... what you think?

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Your post doesn't read like you're all too comfortable with this whole scenario. I've only once done it with two girls and it was a 'surprise' for me from a girl that I was seeing. That's the only way that I would go about it again. If your girl is into that she needs to set it up.

WhiteBoy86

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend doesn't care who the girl is. She asked me if either of my ex would do it. I don't think they would and I'm not asking because they both have big mouths and I don't need everyone in town all up in my space. I don't think my gf had any friends she wants to ask. I'm not against this at all but it's not something I'm working hard at getting done.