Sex with average vs. large

collin52

Just Browsing
Media
I would like some input from everyone out there... I am average sized (6.5") my wife has only ever had sex with me. Do you think that I should let her know that I might be OK with her having sex with someone who has a larger cock so she can have that experience? Is this an experience that every woman needs/deserves to have?

I don't have anyone in mind and don't think that I wouldn't be particularly interested in watching. I am more curious about this from her perspective - is this something she would want? Any advices or personal experiences would be appreciated!

Cuban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand why you want to do that in the first place?
What kind of person she is or w/e.
For example: if I tell my gf the same thing, she would leave me and slap me.

How do you think your wife will react? Have you talked about this?

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
..if you think she'd enjoy him more, hell no man! Why do that to yourself..?

Do you think she'd enjoy it more than you? If she did she'd probably never enjoy you the same again. Average equipment isn't bad at all, but don't push it man, you could turn her into a serious size queen.

MissPretty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey! Good question...Has your wife given you any reason to consider this? Sex with a large man can be quite enjoyable for a woman, but you are not exactly small to begin with. Many women, myself included, love to experience a well-hung man, but to bring that into your marriage might be a mistake. It's certainly possible to bring in another partner, and make that a fun experience for both your wife and yourself. You should, however make sure that your wife is comfortable with what you want, assuming she has not told you herself. If you decide to do it, make sure you are carefull of whom you select as her partner. That could be a problem in itself. Honestly, if i were married, and my husband wanted this i would consider it. Not for a change in size alone, but for a different experience. I'm not married so i'm not sure what i would do, but i do like a change of pace occasionally. Listen to your wife before you make up your mind to do it. Good luck. :smile:

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Danger ahead!!

#1) women, genrally, aren't interested so much in the penis as the man it is attached to. (A fantasy about having sex with a big guy is one thing, but generally it is just a fantasy.) Yes a large penis can be an exciting thing for a woman, but once again, it is the the man she is interested in. The big cock can be a plus (so to speak) for some women, just like being well muscled, tall, broad shouldered, etc.

#2) Has she mentioned this to you? If not she might very well regard this as creepy. Some women like to their husbands to be a little jealous (in fact I'd say a fair number of women like it within certain boundaries). So if you effectively tell her that you're ok if she has sex with other guys she may very well feel as if you don't really care about her (even though from how you phrased it, the offer would be because you do care about her). Or, even worse, she'd feel like a real man would be jealous and never accept that, let alone propose it.

#3) Are you sure this is about her and not you? I honestly don't know. But this is a fantasy for some guys out there. I don't get it, but I guess I don't really have to. Some guys get off knowing a "real man" is fucking his wife. If that is you, okay, but understand that it is YOUR fantasy, not hers, so you are proposing this for YOUR benefit, not hers.

#4) I'd say that the only reason you should even consider this is if she has made comments SEVERAL TIMES that she'd like to have a big cock. Otherwise, I'm willing to bet it is either an insecurity of yours or a fantasy of yours.

#5) Lastly, if you do seriously consider doing it, think long and hard (so to speak once again :smile: ) about it. Can you handle the consequences? What if she really, really liked it? (not all that likely IMO, but still a possibility) Could you feel as if you could ever satisfy her again? It is a critically important part of the male psyche that he feels as if he can satisfy his sexual partner. Without that, you don't feel like a man, and a man is what she wants in her bed.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont get it. 6.5" is not small. Its on the bigger end of average.

Bringing anyone else into a marriage always complicates things, especially if this sort of lifestyle was not already talked about before the marriage.

Some fantasies are better kept as fantasies. (assuming thats even hers)

I dont understand what you want her to feel. If it is the stretch of a bigger penis, you could role play and wear a stap-on with a with a dildo bigger than your penis. That way, it is still you.

If it is having the whole package, with a "real" man, and the confidence that comes with a man who is well endowed, then all she is getting is that energy from a guy who has confidence, and it is not about the penis.

Well, lets reverse it. What if she came to you and asked you if you would like to have sex with a women whos breasts are bigger than hers so that you would not be missing out on it? Imagine the tit job. How would you respond to that? Probably, if you care and love your WIFE, "No honey, I do not need that. You are everything I want and I love you very much. Although that MIGHT be fun, I dont want to do anything that may potentially harm our relationship in the long run. You are more important."

Or something like that.

Last edited:
D

deleted356736

I saw a similar discussion on this fantasy somewhere else, and my take on it is that these men love their wives and they want to give their wives something they think their wives will enjoy, which is sex with a larger-sized penis. In terms of length, 6.5" is well above average, in terms of girth we don't know, and girth is generally the thing that women get turned-on about.

I think penis size is more a fantasy for men than women, within limits of course. All women I've known are attracted to a man for him, and if he happens to be well-hung it's a bonus.

My observation on women and penis size is that women like to look at it and hold it and wrap their fingers around it and not have those fingers touch and struggle to perform oral sex on it. Women can get turned-on by the visual and tactile sensations of a large penis, but I don't know if the sex is any better or not.