Sex with best friends G/F

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's easy enough. Don't touch her. Regardless of how long she's been moist for you, she's with him now. If he's really your friend, you don't want to risk that friendship over sex. If it's not meant to be for the two of them, he'll find out. Don't be part of the reason, or he'll dump both of you.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
it's real simple, you just have to decide which is more important to you: your friend's goodwill or getting off with his girlfriend. if it's the former, don't do it. if it's the latter, go for it. I mean, you can't have both, and life's often a bitch like that. the only sound advice is to do what you want to do and don't have regrets about it.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It sounds like you already have a long-standing friendship with this fellow, so I think you'd end up regretting doing that to him. If you truly want to be a friend to him, steer clear of her.

If you're considering trying to build a relationship with her, ask yourself how solid that relationship could possibly be if you both are considering doing this to your friend. Could you even begin to trust one another? I'd bet not.

Let it be and protect your bud's feelings here, sunnyside.

Good luck with this.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, if he's only been seeing her for two weeks, I'd just wait it out and see what happens there. A lot of young romances are very short term. I went to school in a small town, and it seemed everyone ended up dating everyone else's ex eventually because there just weren't that many people, but I wouldn't do that behind your friend's back because things like that have a way of getting out and hurting people. Wait your turn and see if it's worth it.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been on the friend end of this...
A close friend of mine slept with my boyfriend.

Neither are currently in my life, if that tells you how i felt about it.

rich_cabeza2002

Experimental Member
Media
I wouldn't touch her if I were you. Good friends are worth more than any girl who's been around only two weeks. If she's hitting on you it's obvious she won't be around long.Save the friendship,and send the chick packin.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by sunnyside4lyfe@Apr 16 2005, 07:06 PM
Hi everyone I hevent written in a while but I have an issue. See theres a guy from my school and we have been friends since first day our freshman year and about 2 weeks ago he got a new g/f and a few days ago she told me that she wanted to have sex with me well her words were " I want to fuck you" I asked how long shed wanted to and she said long b4 they hooked up so that gives me some sort of ease but neither of us wants to tell him and I also dotn want to admit that I am attracted to her and wouldnt mind having sex with her but that would ruin our relationship and its extremely hard seeing him and talking to him over the phone without telling him. LPSG, what should I do?

And I dont thick it helps that I am bigger than him and these isnt the first time its happen and he not know..... :eek:
[post=301254]Quoted post[/post]​

There's a very good reason for you to wait: If she's openly pining to sleep with another guy, then it probably won't last long. Now, whether you should sleep with her soon after your friend breaks up with her is another thing. Either way, this doesn't sound like the kind of woman you should necessarily WANT to have sex with. How many guys has she slept with while supposedly having a boyfriend? There's a potential for both drama and diseases here.

And please, please, try to use some periods and commas.

orionsword57:
Originally posted by sunnyside4lyfe@Apr 16 2005, 06:06 PM
...I am attracted to her and wouldn't mind having sex with her but that would ruin our relationship....
[post=301254]Quoted post[/post]​

I remember being told by a friend that a girl started going with his friend just so she could get closer to him. There was no size issue in this case, but when this man's friend found out about the situation, he cut off all contact with my friend and blamed HIM instead of the girl. She will find a way of breaking up with him, and if she does it graciously and gracefully, you might think about a connection, but not until.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Let me repeat the ohter members of this board:

DONT TOUCH HER WITH A BARGE POLE, A TENT POLE, OR EVEN YOUR POLE!

Her boyfriend WILL find out, and your friendship with him WILL deteriorate.

Ok?

This kind of thing never ever ever has a happy ending. Ever. And Ive seen the damege it can do to a person's life first hand, the person who did it, (a she) has now had pretty much her whole life fall down around her because of her fling with her boyfriend's friend, and she has lost a lot of friends because of it.

DONT DO IT!

JUST NO!

It's a really really really bad idea!

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by Dr Rock@Apr 18 2005, 05:47 PM
jeez it's not THAT big a deal. whatever he does, it's hardly gonna kill anyone.

well, unless he kills someone, obviously.
[post=301739]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, thats what I thought, until l saw a person's life literally demolished around them for cheating.

Im serious.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by SomeGuyOverThere+Apr 18 2005, 05:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SomeGuyOverThere &#064; Apr 18 2005, 05:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dr Rock@Apr 18 2005, 05:47 PM
jeez it&#39;s not THAT big a deal. whatever he does, it&#39;s hardly gonna kill anyone.

well, unless he kills someone, obviously.
[post=301739]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, thats what I thought, until l saw a person&#39;s life literally demolished around them for cheating.
[post=301741]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
... in which case it&#39;s mostly their fault for taking the whole thing so seriously. it bites, but it&#39;s the truth. I&#39;ve seen it all more times than I really wanna think about. if you build your life around another person instead of yourself, don&#39;t be surprised when you suddenly find yourself with nothing left to live for.

D

deleted111

I would be wrestling with what is more important. Sex with this girl or your friendship with him. If you really value this friendship then it is a definite no unless you want to really open a can of whoop ass up. If he is more of an acquaintance deep down, then that is a decision you will have to make. I think if I were in your shoes, I would probably walk away from the girl and focus on him. Of course I&#39;m gay so that may not be an entirely objective decision LOL

Nater

lokican

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wouldn&#39;t sleep with her because not only will it fuck up your relationship with your friend if she cheats on him with you, people will also lose trust/respect for you.

Sleeping with a friend&#39;s gf never works out. If they break up and he has no problem with it then you can go for it but make sure he&#39;s ok with it.

gamma_phi: I don&#39;t see what the issue is. If you&#39;re a true best friend, you wouldn&#39;t sleep with his girl - at all, for any reason&#33; UNLESS, your bestfriend asked you to sleep with her or you guys are engaging in some sort of threesome, but I don&#39;t see why this is such a conundrum. Bottom line, friends don&#39;t screw friend&#39;s girls. Period.