Sex with best friend's 'little' sister?

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks folks, a lot of great opinions here! The fact is, I'm NOT interested in a relationship with her. She's a great girl and all, but she IS 18. I think someone touched on how being "legal" doesn't automatically make her emotionally mature, and that's exactly where my head's been all along. Maybe the sex would be fun, maybe it wouldn't, but either way that's where it'd stop for me. That said, I'm gonna agree with most of you and stay away from it.

Good choice.

Aramis

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was in this situation once, let my dick lead and went for it. We were 18 and 17 and I was her first. Things weren't handled very diplomatically by her at first, "Hey guess what we just did?!" but the three of us got by. The awkwardness came from that for the three months we were together when we'd hang out no one was certain if I was there as his friend or her BF?

Anyway we broke up pretty amiably after a few months and he and I are still friends 6 years later (albeit with some ribbing going both ways).

I'm not saying this as a "go for it", or suggesting that I wasn't stupid getting involved with her, but I feel like all of the people saying that it's patently a bad idea without more information about the dynamic between these three people is just 'safe' not necessarily right.*

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeaaah. We've "hooked up" twice now, and we're going to continue having a sexual relationship. Her brother still doesn't know, but we intend to tell him. So far, I don't regret this decision. The sex is great, and that's all it is.

Big_Red

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm all for this as well. Just make sure that this chick's brother isn't Antonio Montana. :biggrin1:

Yeaaah. We've "hooked up" twice now, and we're going to continue having a sexual relationship. Her brother still doesn't know, but we intend to tell him. So far, I don't regret this decision. The sex is great, and that's all it is.

daddydick84

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bag her and tag her my friend! Sex like that feels risky and its ur buddy's smokin young sister..what r u waiting for? The sex will be fuckin amazing! And if there's a falling out with ur buddy u can just find another one..there's millions of other guys u can be friends with. Y settle for just one cuz u grew up with him..just make sure u fuck her VERY well..otherwise ur fuck both ways

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah i was about to say whatever you do, don't do things behind your friend's back but it's already too late for that.

This is def a recipe for disaster, not only are you fucking his sister but you're also lying in his face about it. That just shows a total lack of respect to the lifelong friendship.

NumberTwentySix

Just Browsing
Media
yeah i was about to say whatever you do, don't do things behind your friend's back but it's already too late for that.

This is def a recipe for disaster, not only are you fucking his sister but you're also lying in his face about it. That just shows a total lack of respect to the lifelong friendship.

It's sort of difficult to make any kind of judgment here without knowing the personalities involved. If the buddy is protective and his sister is super immature, then there is a problem. If, on the other hand, the sister has her shit together and the brother doesn't give a damn, there is no issue. We can't know unless OP tells us, and he has better things to do, like fuck a hot 18yo.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My best buddy's 18 year old sister has been crushin' on me for years. She's cute and all..bangin' body. And she's recently made it clear that she wants to hook-up. It's tempting, very, but I just don't know if I should. We're both consenting adults, but I don't want to lose a life-long friend over it.

Opinions?

It all depends on the relationship between brother and sister and how protective the bother is of their little sister. I fucked my freinds sister before, although we didnt exactly tell him directly im 99% sure he knows. However, he really didnt give a shit who his sister was fucking so it made no difference between us, were still freinds today. Then again I didnt go and say hey I fucked your sister btw. So maybe ignorance is bliss and if you dont say it directly even if it is inffered it can be ignored. As others have said theres a right way to approach it. It's probably best just not to say anything and be descrete about it.

Reactions: mib348

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have made a joke, like im going to tap that ass one day and judging by my friends reaction i would either continue or get her out of her mind.

I have been in this position several times, and it was more a personal thing for me as in my legacy like what are people going to say when you die tomorrow, is he the guy that put friendship first or the backstabbing liar?

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
Ive had two experiences with this. I fucked on of my high school friends little sister, and he had no problem with it. (She kinda had a slutty reputation anyway, so it wasnt like he thought she was being corrupted or anything). The other was a little more complicated. I became friends with a girlfriend's younger brother, and about a year after we broke up, I ended up hooking up with him. He was deep in the closet at the time, so she didnt find out. Both were exceptional cocksuckers BTW.

Reactions: mib348

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
WHY would you lose a friend.......is he fucking her too????

Indeed. The woman is her own property. However, it would be only polite to let him know if he asks, without making a big production out of it, that yes, you two are playing around a little.

WhiteMonst3r:
The OP has not told any lies so far. It just hasn't come up yet in conversation.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I'm an elder brother of a sister who's 8 years younger than me, she's 23 soon, and maybe I'm a bit old fashioned but I'd be fucking livid if any of my friends hooked up with her. I'd find it totally disrespectful, and completely inappropriate for my friend to do that. If it turned into something more serious I suppose I would get to grips with the situation for my sister's sake, and if they decided they had genuine feelings for each other I'd want to be happy for them.

But any friend of mine who casually hooked up with my sister would want to stay the fuck out of my way tbh.

Last edited:

Aramis

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't feel like simply not lying about it when asked is sufficient. I think even if semantics allow you to say you weren't hiding anything and it wasn't behind his back I doubt it'll be seen that way. You should just tell him and deal with whatever happens cause when it comes down to it he can kick and scream and be mad, but he can't stop you two from fucking. He can however be hurt and stop considering you a friend.