Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
LMAO! Awesome.....

Ive had two experiences with this. I fucked on of my high school friends little sister, and he had no problem with it. (She kinda had a slutty reputation anyway, so it wasnt like he thought she was being corrupted or anything). The other was a little more complicated. I became friends with a girlfriend's younger brother, and about a year after we broke up, I ended up hooking up with him. He was deep in the closet at the time, so she didnt find out. Both were exceptional cocksuckers BTW.

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive had two experiences with this. I fucked on of my high school friends little sister, and he had no problem with it. (She kinda had a slutty reputation anyway, so it wasnt like he thought she was being corrupted or anything). The other was a little more complicated. I became friends with a girlfriend's younger brother, and about a year after we broke up, I ended up hooking up with him. He was deep in the closet at the time, so she didnt find out. Both were exceptional cocksuckers BTW.

I really don't know any other place I could get this kind of first person narrative.

B_doogie888

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stop being a pussy and just fuck her, she will love it and if he's as good a friend as you say he is, he'll get over it.

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeaaah. We've "hooked up" twice now, and we're going to continue having a sexual relationship. Her brother still doesn't know, but we intend to tell him. So far, I don't regret this decision. The sex is great, and that's all it is.
Ohhh man. After saying you wouldn't and getting a load of people saying don't or make it worthwhile so your friend might understand. You're definately playing with fire.

Not sure what you can do now. Keep having sex, but you'd need to either make it work out or expect it to kick off one day, or stop now and let that be the end of it and hope to God she doesn't do the '18 year old thing' by getting jealous and telling him out of spite you forced her into it and hurt her.

I've seen it happen.

This is, of course, depending entirely on what the brother is like. The fact you've mentioned it though suggests you think he wouldn't appreciate it none.

Last edited:

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Learn to read before you start writing, doogie :)

He and I have been friends for over a decade. I know he's protective of his sister, but he also respects her judgement and decisions. I'm sure he wouldn't enjoy thinking about me and his sister, but I know he wouldn't expect me to hurt her or abuse the situation in any way. We'll be talking about it this weekend, but I'm confident in saying if anyone he knew had to fuck his sister's brains out he'd rather it be me than the folks around us.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Learn to read before you start writing, doogie :)

He and I have been friends for over a decade. I know he's protective of his sister, but he also respects her judgement and decisions. I'm sure he wouldn't enjoy thinking about me and his sister, but I know he wouldn't expect me to hurt her or abuse the situation in any way. We'll be talking about it this weekend, but I'm confident in saying if anyone he knew had to fuck his sister's brains out he'd rather it be me than the folks around us.

You can justify that shit however you want, it's still disrespectful no matter how long you know this guy or how great a friend you think he is. If you fuck his teenage sister behind his back and have no intention of making a real relationship out of it you're a shit friend who cares more about getting his jollies than treating his friend or his friend's sister with respect.

Last edited:

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can justify that shit however you want, it's still disrespectful no matter how long you know this guy or how great a friend you think he is. If you fuck his teenage sister behind his back and have no intention of making a real relationship out of it you're a shit friend who cares more about getting his jollies than treating his friend or his friend's sister with respect.
I'll keep that in mind before I fuck your sister, thanks for the insight.

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It ain't worth losing your friend over. Women come and go. Genuine friends are harder to make, especially as you get older.

Media
My friends know that my little sister is off limits, and she's off limits to other guys also, not as BF, not talking about that, Im talking about scoring with her and moving on. If a friend of mine did that after I took a baseball bat to his car/MC and after I knocked him around I would not talk to him again.

Some things you have to stand up for. If your the kinda of person that thinks he can score on a friends little sis then you are a POS.

DrJekkyl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you pretty much can't DATE your best friend's sister unless you plan on getting married.

CRUSHING, however...if he's your best mate, and you guys hang a lot, don't do it. i've been friends w/this one guy for 15 years but we maybe talk 1-2x a year now, and a couple years ago his sister approached me in a bar. we humped like rabbits that night and it was amazing...but it probably helps that i've kinda lost contact with the guy.

Reactions: mib348

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: Brilliant, you really are just a two-bit low life stereotype. :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Right on Hilaire..:smile:

I'm in the mood for Kanye West's * Runaway* all of a sudden :tongue:..

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ha! :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: Brilliant, you really are just a two-bit low life stereotype. :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
I'd say it's a little more brilliant than insulting me. You don't know me. You don't live my life...regardless of how "low" you assume it is. Stick to farming potatoes and let your sister know I'm ready.

We're still friends. I guess some folks can resolve things.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd say it's a little more brilliant than insulting me. You don't know me. You don't live my life...regardless of how "low" you assume it is. Stick to farming potatoes and let your sister know I'm ready.

We're still friends. I guess some folks can resolve things.
Good for you.