Sex with bf is getting boring

jerryhall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Please help.

My bf is a great, extremely reliable top in bed. We have been together for ten years.

The problem is he lacks imagination and after ten years it's getting boring. I have posted complaints on here before about how he doesn't let me touch his dick or give him a blow job because he is "ticklish", he's got a great bod and a nice package, but I don't really have access to it, except when we he is on top of me.

When I mention that we should maybe expand our horizons, he gets really hurt. He thinks maybe I want to be with other guys, and I always say "No, I want more of you!"

Any suggestions how I can gently and slowly expand our horizons?

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
Hey Jerry, Good luck with this, and here's a suggestion. Rather than express it in terms of your wanting more variety in your sex life, perhaps you can solicit from him suggestions about ways he might want to branch out. Make it his idea. This "don't touch my dick, I'm ticklish" business is ridiculous, pardon my saying so, ten years into a relationship. Sounds like he's very rigid (in the bad sense) and defensive sexually. So you're going to have to reassure him with love and acceptance before making any further hints in this direction. Maybe you need to tell him you love him so much you MUST suck his dick whether or not he approves-- well, no, gentle and slow sounds better. He loves you and wants to give you pleasure, but seems locked into a mindset where your wanting more varied sexual pleasure is interpreted as rejection. Don't know what is the key to unlock that mindset, but maybe it's your mouth?