Sex with Big Balls

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well ? mine aren't as big a Elephants up there ...but ...u might have seen mine ...they do hang abit ....no complaints here !!! except piercings n commando hurt a bit ... lol

chip59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love big 'ol lowhangers. I especially love to hear/feel 'em slapping against an ass while fucking. I find I'm more disappointed if a guy is only packing grapes than if he has a smallish pecker.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
The few times I had my low hangers slapping against my woman (rarely got that deep and allowed to thurst strong enough), it drove me CRAZY!!!

I love fondling my big balls while jerking as well.

LilCuckHubby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am a BiMWM with a very small cock (3.5 to 4) and also very small balls (grape-sized at most). The first guy my wife had sex with other than me was about 8" but very thick and had low hangers. My wife said the feeling of being stretched and having his balls slap her clit while he was doing her doggie style was incredible. She seemed to be having orgasms as long as he was in her. I have been under her in a 69 while she is being done doggie style and it is an extreme turn on to lick and suck a nice pair of balls or even have them slap me in the face as they are pumping her. All very exciting!!

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmmm....i Have A Great Pair Of Balls...as Some Of U Would Know, Big Balls Are Bigger On Some Days Vs Other Days...heat, Body Temp, Sex Temp, And I Suspect What Is Playing On In The Brain In Our Head...

I Have Had My Balls Stretched To The Point The Bigger Ball, Was Stuffed Into My Asshole...fuckin Hot..
If I'm On My Back..and The Balls Are All RelaXed...i Can Stretch The Ball Skin To My Ass...rimming Cums To Mind

As Far As The Noise...guys In The Locker Room Have Asked Me What It Is I'm Doing When I Dry My Back...my Reply Is..im Drying My Back With My Towel...the Movement From Left To Right With The Towel, My Balls, Slap Each Thigh...half Way Between Upper And Inside Thigh...its Loud

When I Had Sex In Bath Houses, In The Private Room I Would Rent...the Slapping Sound Was So Loud, Guys Would Be Outside The Door...cheering Me On...
If U Love The Noise...u Pray It Never Goes Away...if The Noise Bothers Some, Maybe Its Because, They Can't Make The Noise...i Dunno..i Love My Balls Slapping Noise..

Attachments

Last edited:

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hmmmm....i Have A Great Pair Of Balls...as Some Of U Would Know, Big Balls Are Bigger On Some Days Vs Other Days...heat, Body Temp, Sex Temp, And I Suspect What Is Playing On In The Brain In Our Head...

I Have Had My Balls Stretched To The Point The Bigger Ball, Was Stuffed Into My Asshole...fuckin Hot..
If I'm On My Back..and The Balls Are All RelaXed...i Can Stretch The Ball Skin To My Ass...rimming Cums To Mind

As Far As The Noise...guys In The Locker Room Have Asked Me What It Is I'm Doing When I Dry My Back...my Reply Is..im Drying My Back With My Towel...the Movement From Left To Right With The Towel, My Balls, Slap Each Thigh...half Way Between Upper And Inside Thigh...its Loud

When I Had Sex In Bath Houses, In The Private Room I Would Rent...the Slapping Sound Was So Loud, Guys Would Be Outside The Door...cheering Me On...
If U Love The Noise...u Pray It Never Goes Away...if The Noise Bothers Some, Maybe Its Because, They Can't Make The Noise...i Dunno..i Love My Balls Slapping Noise..

Holy shit, you're beautiful!

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd say 80% of the time my balls are swinging and slapping during sex. I'm under 8 in so i can usually get all the way in. 1 gf actually got annoyed by the noises which made me self-conscious until I found my current gf who doesn't mind at all. Having a large pair is nice especially since they can still climb up nice and safe when absolutely necessary, just rarely during arousal or orgasm:confused:

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have always had big balls and have been asked several times if I "pump". Nope- they are natural. The only problem that I have ever had is having to watch when I sit down so as not to sit on them!
I love fondling my big balls while jerking as well.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lil Bear

Don't Be Afraid To Sit On Ur Sacks...u Will Have The Time Of Ur Life..
I Sit On Mine Purposely..then I Roll My Ass All Over Them While Im Sitting On Them...sure Is Fun...and Fuckin Hot..