Sex with Black Women

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first female experience was with a black woman.......I have to say that was the wildest sex session I have ever had.

I had been kinda flirting with her for awhile and just passed it off as her not being interested. I am pretty loud and think I am funny, She made a smart ass remark and continued to rag on my ass all night. Nothing I could say would shut her up. The more vulgar I became the harder she went at me. Not backing down all night. She fired the first racial shot about how no white man has ever been able to satisfy her. I would find out some time later that possibly is a true statement.

Weeks and months went by and everytime I saw her she made a direct line to me and would ask if I thought I was man enough to tame her. I passed it off everytime. Not being super interested in woman in the first place. She actually got drunk one night at a pool hall and we were talking and she said something about how I run my mouth all the time and make this big show that I should just shut up and put my mouth to good use.

I left it at that and she got my roomate to let her in the house that night, I had gone home and crashed. I was asleep and was awoken by this hand wrapped around my cock. She was stroking me off and already naked. As you know if you play with it long enough it will eventually get up, Such was the case that night. I got hard and no sooner she unrolls this condom on my dick and jumps on. What happened next will forever scar me.....

She lowered herself slowly at first, As I have said I am short but really thick, She commented on how much I was stretching her, That of course inflates ones ego. She moved her hips back and forth and then stared to ride me. She was getting really into it. She grabbed my hands and put them on her tits. Like I said it was my first female experiance so I was happy to let her take over. She started to get reall loud telling me to pull her nipples and pinch them. She began to pound me like a jackhammer. I have never been even to this day ridden like that. She was moaning and screaming and slamming me. She leaned back and put her hands around my ankles and for lack of a better term slam fucked me.

She was wild and it lasted less than ten minutes, She told me she came twice, Maybe or maybe not, All I know is once she tightened up so tight on my cock she squeezed me out and graddbed the base and litterly jumped back on. I was scared as hell because everytime I tried to touch her or change position, She denied me telling me she was in charge. The wet spot on the bed was huge. It is funny the things you remember most.

Came out later that night and all my friends had been out in the living room drinking and laughing at me. The said I looked like I had been in a fight. To this day I still get shit from them. They say she turned me gay because she scared me so bad. I doubt it.

I hate to kinda lump all black women into one group, But if they all fuck that way, Then men should be blessed to have one.

drac

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i personally find black women more attractive, the not swallowing thing, yeah, i personally haven't found they enjoy it as much, but as for the bigger mouths, that's a yes, the only thing that i have found to be a very small hurdle, is the are a little more pungent tasting, and i love to eat pussy. I am suprised i am the only one that has mentioned this. It is slightly more pungent even when they are clean as opposed to the white women i have dated. And trust me, it isn't hygiene, it just is. But, it's nothing a few licks can't cure!!!

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was once taking peppermint extracts and my guy told me I tasted sweet. The next time I'm in an intimate relationship, I will certainly be tasking more of them.

missphatbooty

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
all this black women are sex beast that need to be tamed bullshit just fuels the misconception that we are giant mysteries of the universe that are only worthy of experimentation. i dont know why it is so hard for people to imagine that people are actually different. do all white men with big dicks have sex in the same way, do all white men from a certain area code taste the same? ffs, people

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"DON'T TOUCH THE HAIR" ROFL! LOL! You ain't lying. And that goes for the sistahs with good hair too. You don't touch it! ROFL!

I like women, period. It just so happens I was frequently attracted to minority women. You love who you love, as long as it's not just for the novelty of their ethnicity, not a thing wrong with it.

I marred an African-American woman. So, listen carefully. write this down and repeat after me. Don't touch the hair. As passionate as you may get, avoid putting your hands in her hair. It just is, what it is...a deal breaker.

That's the only thing I've had to come to terms with. Other than that, have FUN!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"DON'T TOUCH THE HAIR" ROFL! LOL! You ain't lying. And that goes for the sistahs with good hair too. You don't touch it! ROFL!

Hair is very personal and intimate so perhaps the person hasnt earned the right to touch the hair. I dont know. I usually dont trip unless someone is uncouth.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It might pull out the weave.

Is that why you wont let me touch your hair?:biggrin1::tongue: Actually, I think it might be something even deeper. Many black women have been made to feel very bad about the texture and length of their hair. They may even be uncomfortable for that reason.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't want you to pull out my locks when you get haughty, Naughty. LOL

Pulling my dreadlocks is honestly grounds to get slapped. I've been growing my hair 4+ years (The avatar is from 2 years ago its much longer now) and I'd appreciate if you not rip my precious work out. And there are so many things black women do to their hair to make it beautiful by the Western Worlds standards. They don't really want it messed up.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pulling my dreadlocks is honestly grounds to get slapped. I've been growing my hair 4+ years (The avatar is from 2 years ago its much longer now) and I'd appreciate if you not rip my precious work out. And there are so many things black women do to their hair to make it beautiful by the Western Worlds standards. They don't really want it messed up.

Sweet one,

Who is pulling your dreads? They are lovely. they should be caressed and gently adored...

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Limited experience, with only two black chicks, but my God!!!!! were they both horny as hell compared to (nearly) all white chicks I've been with. Night and day. Wow. Could do whatever I wanted with both of them. They were down with it all. Ah, memories.

D

deleted356736

Limited experience, with only two black chicks, but my God!!!!! were they both horny as hell compared to (nearly) all white chicks I've been with. Night and day. Wow. Could do whatever I wanted with both of them. They were down with it all. Ah, memories.

I'm married to that, so it's a very recent memory for me (like last night).