Sex with Black Women

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh, another tragic generalization based on stereotype.

Two of the couples that my wife and I share our lives with are black. So on a regular basis I fuck 2 black women and 2 white women. There is nothing related to their races that makes any of these women more sexual than the other.

They are all individuals, that have their own characteristics that drive me wild. One gets huge erect pussy lips that grabs at my face. Another talks incredibly dirty to me, the third has multiple orgasms while having anal. The fourth is great a fucking my ass with her strap on.

You may find physical attributes of a person from one region to a next very attractive; the black skin of an person from African decent, the single lid of some Asians, or the blonde hair of Scandinavians. But these attributes do not determine what that person is going to be like in bed.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL! That's pretty funny. My hair is natural right now also. Curls and waves galore. When I press it and blowdry it (because unlike most, I wash mine daily) it's straight but when I just wash and go - It's a beautiful wonderous head of curls and waves.

LOVE the reigns compliment!!!
Same here, and if we are fucking, he can absolutely touch, grab, and/or pull my hair. My curls are never tamed anyway, so really difficult to fuck them up.

Black pussy is the bomb. But don't expect to get your dick sucked.
It is :wink:, but my partners can definitely expect to receive a skilled and enthusiastic blow job. I personally love it, but recall my mother and aunts telling me to never put one in my mouth. :lmao: :biggrin1:

Last edited:

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sign up on twitter and in the search section type in #teamwhiteboy or #teamwhiteboys you'd find a lot of black women and men (if you are opened minded) looking for white guys to date.

Becareful what you wish for cause I will grant it. Have fun :wink:

xoxo

BLKBRO

where do I sign up exo :eek:)

D_Andy_Conda

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think she means being objectified sexually, simple because she is black...she's saying her race doesn't determine the degree of her sexuality...

This is my own interpretation, and I may be completely off base...

You're right, but I always have to wonder about people
being offended by such a thing, and I'll elaborate as to why:

For the purpose of getting my point across, I'll compare men to boys
in candy stores and women to different kinds of candy.

If the boy sees a pink coloured lollipop and assumes it's strawberry,
he might very well want to have that lollipop based on what
he believes it's going to taste like. His intentions toward the lollipop are
not negative, they simply are what they are.

He might not want jelly beans or sour worms or milk bottles, maybe what
he wants is the strawberry lollipop because he likes the look of the
bright pink sucker and if he's never tasted strawberry before, he might
go for it based on how he's heard many other kids rave about it.

Now, of course women are more than colourful candies, and men are... well...
Anyway the point I'm trying to make is that while I agree that the colour of someone's skin
does not necessarily determine how they will be in bed, berating someone for wanting
the chance to satiate their desires and learn for themselves is also not the way to go.

I personally take no offense when people refer to me as exotic. I find it flattering,
although I think in many cases, they don't really know what it means:

: introduced from another country : not native to the place where found <exotic plants>
archaic : foreign, alien
: strikingly, excitingly, or mysteriously different or unusual <exotic flavors>

By the first definition 70% of the people in my city are exotic, regardless of their skin colour. When I'm traveling in different countries
and someone refers to me as exotic, they're just using another word for foreign. Again, no harm and certainly no foul.

And as for the third, why would anyone take offense to being synonymous to
such a definition, in someone's eyes :confused:

Last edited:

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow in 2011 we are still having discussions like this based on color or ethnicity? Any woman should be offended by this.

This goes back to the sixties when black women were though of as this, Asian women did this better and Jewish women didn’t do a lot??? See how stupid this is?

Having been fortunate first of as a US Marine who traveled throughout Europe, Asia and Australia and living in Perth, Australia and Philippines, Hawaii and now Southern CA I have had women of many types, size, skin color or ethnicity & religion. Each has been special in their own way (the way it should be too) although there are some consistencies amongst certain ethnicities or color they are not prevalent enough to tout them as sexual qualities.

It is not usually the outside of the package that makes the contents attractive (although it is an added bonus). No more than beauty makes a particular woman better in bed than anyone else. Sex is sex if just having it for that purpose but to ‘Make Love’ to a woman then it is not just the outside but the inside (yes I know you are inside but you know what I mean) that makes the entire fireworks show!

I love all women…
Having grown up in large Italian American family and initially taping into this same group for my childhood girl friends yes you could argue that a certain group has certain common tendencies but it would be fair. I mean I have known Italian women who weren’t short with BIG breast, I’ve know some who didn’t have dark hair all over their bodies and some who did, I have known some who were great kissers, or cock suckers, who loved to have their pussy eaten, or loved it from behind or some who haven’t.

In the military I have also been with many African American women, some who enjoyed sucking cock or having their pussies eaten, some with a GREAT ASS or some who had very little. Being with a lot of Asian women they are not all alike either.

I think discussions like this can create a lot of unnecessary feelings and should be avoided. If you are truly seeking an experience with a Black woman then do so without the expectation that it will be any one way or another. Expectations are the things that let us all down or disappoint us at times.

Lastly if your so dead set on selecting by color etc then why don’t you just go to whore house and select? I mean in Europe there is Amsterdam and Germany, in Asian you have a wide selection although no Black or Latina women in general and of course there is Mexico and Brazil where you can select fine Latino women.

Sly Stone had a GREAT song you should listen to if you haven’t already; Everyday People.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgVOR28iG_o

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
I don't think it's in any way offensive or patronising to discuss why we like particular types of women. Most people wouldn't object when I say I really go for petite brunettes with very pale skin, so why should they get on their high horses when I say I'm also really drawn to black women?

I don't agree with Ignatius that they can be prudish, well not in my experience anyway. The ones I've been lucky enough to be with have had a sheer sexuality, no shyness but just a sheer love of sex, but they've all been from a West Indian background so that might be relevant. My first fuck with a black girl was mind-blowing, and later I had a steady black girlfriend for a couple of years; she loved using her body for pleasure and certainly knew how to make men and other women happy, sexually. She was one of the most sexually liberated, the most highly promiscuous and the nicest and most genuine woman I've ever met, and we're still friends.

The feel of their head hair, their lovely curly pubic hair, the sight in the mirror of my pale skin on their dark skin and my cum glistening on their black bodies... black women are addictive, for me, anyway!

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
all this black women are sex beast that need to be tamed bullshit just fuels the misconception that we are giant mysteries of the universe that are only worthy of experimentation. i dont know why it is so hard for people to imagine that people are actually different. do all white men with big dicks have sex in the same way, do all white men from a certain area code taste the same? ffs, people

asin women are way more mysterious than black women....sorry had to say it and ebing completely sarcastic

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Black pussy is the bomb. But don't expect to get your dick sucked.

from my experience this couldn't be further from the truth. the black women i have been with were very oral.

and in all honesty the pussy was no better than white women on average and worse than asian women.....from my experience

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Black girls rock.
But, then again, all girls rock.

Thank heaven for little girls
They grow up in a most delightful way.
Oh boy, there is nothing you can name that is anything lik a dame.
(Two famous Old songs)