Sex With Bodybuilder?

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I fucked this straight/"straight" muscular guy a few websites ago. The silly sod drove half way across the country to get screwed for the first time.

Now, I have a half decent body but this guy was muscles on muscles, not so much born as hewn from the living rock and he was physically much bigger than me.

Picture a whippet mounting a mastiff.

Peacemusic

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I fucked this straight/"straight" muscular guy a few websites ago. The silly sod drove half way across the country to get screwed for the first time.

Now, I have a half decent body but this guy was muscles on muscles, not so much born as hewn from the living rock and he was physically much bigger than me.

Picture a whippet mounting a mastiff.
How far did he actually drive to meet you?

Reactions: tominrichmond

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
400 Miles!!!! holy crap I once drove an hour to meet someone (turned out to be an asshole, I was in a shallow toxic headspace) but 200 Miles!!!! that is just mind blowing
I've lived in sleepy, rural Somerset for 7 yrs. In that time I've had callers from places as far away as Bath, Bristol, Exeter, Cardiff, Swindon, Brighton, Grantham, London, Birmingham, Yorks and one from Bolton. That's off the top of my head.

Although in normal times I do travel somewhat for work, I don't drive so people mostly come to me :)

But that one was an idiot.

Reactions: tominrichmond

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If by bodybuilder you mean someone huge, (and not just anyone who "lifts weights") then Yes.

It's not a body type I'm ordinarily into but despite the fact that he looked like Conan he was super sweet and I was curious. Honestly it was a big letdown.. the entire experience lasted about 10 minutes and he was totally out of breath, gasping for air and looked like he was about to have a heart attack :eek:
Please don't neglect your cardio ;)

From Yorkshire. Maybe 200 miles each way? He's an idiot.
Awwh be nice :p
400 miles doesn't seem that horrible. Some people fly across the entire globe to get laid :laughing:

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I wouldn't run half way across the country for a fuck. I'd look local.

"Straight" men, eh?

*shrugs*

If you look at it from his perspective it makes perfect sense. He is "straight". He doesn't want anyone to know that he got fucked by a guy and the more distance between the two of you the more likely it is that no one he knows will ever find out about him getting fucked.

It is a logical decision if you want to keep things on the down low.

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you look at it from his perspective it makes perfect sense. He is "straight". He doesn't want anyone to know that he got fucked by a guy and the more distance between the two of you the more likely it is that no one he knows will ever find out about him getting fucked.

It is a logical decision if you want to keep things on the down low.
But... 200 miles each way?

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
But... 200 miles each way?
Unless he did it barefoot, uphill both ways in the snow it's not that big a deal :p

Instead of calling him an "idiot", take it as an ego boost that he thought you were worth it ;)

Toppledtop

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Best sex I’ve had was with a late 20’s polish bodybuilder. He is all year round lean which means he’s most likely juicing but fuck me the body on him. He always wears his posing briefs under his skinny jeans which really sets me off. I was his first piece of ass and he’s addicted to ass now. Before I went total bottom I even got to fuck him. Tightest ass I’ve ever had. Still see him every now and then when he’s looking for nsa.

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Unless he did it barefoot, uphill both ways in the snow it's not that big a deal :p

Instead of calling him an "idiot", take it as an ego boost that he thought you were worth it ;)
Maybe... but I've fucked enough people to know that I don't need the prospect of other people wanting to have sex with me as validation.

I felt like I was doing him a favour but that, ultimately, he had gone around the sun to get to the moon.

There were far, far simpler ways for him to get what he wanted.

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe... but I've fucked enough people to know that I don't need the prospect of other people wanting to have sex with me as validation.

I felt like I was doing him a favour but that, ultimately, he had gone around the sun to get to the moon.

There were far, far simpler ways for him to get what he wanted.
That and, underlying this all is, a mild amusement I have towards people who spend too much time in the gym ;)