Sex with Classmate

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was 19 I had a girlfriend who let me fuck her whenever I wanted, however I wanted. I'm still grateful.

DukeReno69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What's this nonsense about 21 being such a big leap over 18? Kids seem to think they're grown just because they can stay out after curfew and buy their own beer. Smoking crack and spreading your legs doesn't make someone an adult. It just means you haven't grown up yet.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
how about you convince this hot sexy boy of yours to let you post pics of him ;)
I probably will in time. When we take them.

What's this nonsense about 21 being such a big leap over 18? Kids seem to think they're grown just because they can stay out after curfew and buy their own beer. Smoking crack and spreading your legs doesn't make someone an adult. It just means you haven't grown up yet.
Considering I've been legal since 19, I don't think buying alcohol means anything. I never claimed I'd grown up. But I also don't think that an interest in drugs makes someone not grown up. What I do after consuming drugs defiantly doesn't have an say in how mature I am.

This is for personal reasons:

How big is he?

Did that make a difference when you found out?
7-8ish. No, I would have fucked him irregardless of his size.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was in college, a roommate and I use to fuck the same girl. We'd alternate who went first. Not bragging but both of us had to use Vaseline. (Actually, she was that tight.) I always wanted to make it with him!

Her name was Gloria and we'd refer to her as "Little Gloria Hole." Damn...those were fun days! BTW, as far as I know he is still straight.