sex with condoms

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by alteran, Dec 20, 2007.

1. alteran

alteran New Member

Albums:
    just curious,
    Do any of u guys last longer with condoms on. I noticed that my boyfriend lasted alot longer when we used a condom the first time.
    The times we haven't used them he didn't last as long, usually a few strokes before he finishes.

2. Principessa

Gold Member

3. prick*bait

prick*bait New Member

Albums:
    Condoms are an artificial layer btw you and your partner that dull his sensation. He will last longer but it isn't as enjoyable for him with condoms.

Can you even imagine wearing a rubber layer over your clit when he is giving oral sex. JUST not a pleasureable thought!!!!

4. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    In general, I am unable to cum with a condom on. The only exception was when the They Fit condoms (size U22) were still available. These fit my girth well enough that I got enough sensation to sometimes get off. But the widest condoms I can get now (Magnum XL) are so snug that I do not get enough stimulation.

5. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

yes, with condoms lost a bit of sensation... if ur bf cums quickly he should not go and explode everytime... i can tell he is not an experience lover , not because he cums to fast but because he doesnt know yet what to do. He must stop when he feels like cumming.... doing this he will train for better sex...

Draft saved Draft deleted