sex with condoms

alteran

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
just curious,
Do any of u guys last longer with condoms on. I noticed that my boyfriend lasted alot longer when we used a condom the first time.
The times we haven't used them he didn't last as long, usually a few strokes before he finishes.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just curious,
Do any of u guys last longer with condoms on. I noticed that my boyfriend lasted a lot longer when we used a condom the first time. Every man with whom I have enjoyed sex has complained that: a) the condoms were too tight, b) they couldn't feel anything and c) consequently they could fuck forever. C, wasn't actually a complaint, just a statement of fact. Even without a condom my guys tend to go for a while. :cool:
The times we haven't used them he didn't last as long, usually a few strokes before he finishes. Eek! :yikes: time to get a new boyfriend, girlfriend! Never settle, for bad sex.:disappointed:

prick*bait

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Condoms are an artificial layer btw you and your partner that dull his sensation. He will last longer but it isn't as enjoyable for him with condoms.

Can you even imagine wearing a rubber layer over your clit when he is giving oral sex. JUST not a pleasureable thought!!!!

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In general, I am unable to cum with a condom on. The only exception was when the They Fit condoms (size U22) were still available. These fit my girth well enough that I got enough sensation to sometimes get off. But the widest condoms I can get now (Magnum XL) are so snug that I do not get enough stimulation.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes, with condoms lost a bit of sensation... if ur bf cums quickly he should not go and explode everytime... i can tell he is not an experience lover , not because he cums to fast but because he doesnt know yet what to do. He must stop when he feels like cumming.... doing this he will train for better sex...