Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Back when I was 22 I was visiting friends in Sacramento on college break and we went to a local bar and the girls from Dos Equis XX beer were there along with Miss Dos Equis XX of Northern Calif, we hit it off and fucked like dogs in heat during the 2 weeks I was there.
Fast forward 2 years I go to a family reunion and my mon introduces me to her cousin and her daughters guess who is one of her daughters the former Miss Dos Equis XX of Northern Calif.

Now I know that this is far removed from the blood line and we didn't even know who each other was but finding out was the biggest turn on, we talked about it and flirted and did some heavy petting but never did the deed again.

tmny

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello everybody, it has been a while since I felt the urge to post here, but this topic really reached out to me. First things first here, I cannot say this enough to people in your shoes,…

GRAMMER
GRAMMER
GRAMMER

Reading your post was a little painful; however, I get the gist of your boggle.

And now to the “meat” of the subject….

First off what state do you live in, the “18” thing is hardly a hard and fast rule across the whole of the US. If you live in PA for instance, it is as low as 14. Second, sex with a cousin is cool and let me give a few examples of why it is cool.

1) Everyone thinks three eyed kids are cute; this one is pretty well universal.
2) Enraged Uncles are far more likely to understand why you fucked his 15 year old little girl… because he is after all, family.
3) She is your cousin.
4) Carpooling to family reunions becomes far more practical, and fun.
5) Opens the door to a Aunt/Cousin/You kinky three way.
6) If she has another younger sister, or twin, it could get real interesting...
7) An extra special “gift” from that side of the family during X-mas.

So I think we can all see the there are benefits to having a “Cousin with bennies” style relationship.

Also, how hung are you? Because if you’re super hung, then I say just get her someplace alone, play some Al Green for mood, whip out “The Goods” and seal the deal.

it's spelled "grammar"

Jimmy101

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If shes your cousin, thats family business, I wont go there. But dude, shes 15. Even if she consents to it... the angry uncle factor can slap you with Statutory rape, you ARE old enough to get charged. Use your head.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Reminds me of the Milton Bradly game board "Incest" A game the whole family can play

tgw

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
PLEASE!!!

Make these posts stop. :thumbsdown2:

Sex with cousins, parents, siblings, and other relatives is NOT OK. If it is something you are truly interested in doing, please get some professional help.