sex with ex-sister-in-law

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by iwantlowhangers, Sep 27, 2010.

1. iwantlowhangers

iwantlowhangers Well-Known Member

Albums:
    ok Im trying to get it on with my ex sister in law. after we played keno at a bar we kissed big time and she said that I was a great kisser. I just wanna get a room and have at it. any suggestions on how I should go about getting in her pants?

2. Mikes20

Mikes20 New Member

So... why is she your ex sister in law?

3. Chase1600

Chase1600 Member

If you intend keeping those lowhangers of which you are so proud connected to the rest of you, you might wait ‘til you come back in your next life.

4. DV8

DV8
    Gold Member

Albums:
    If your ex-wife finds out about it, that's going to cause an issue with her sister. It's with great hope that you and the former misses don't have children together, or if you do, it's with hope that they're not close to their aunt. And this is just strictly from a moral stance- it would be very dirty on both parts.

To answer your question- just ask her. Don't play any games, or feed her any crap. Just ask her how she would feel about sleeping with you.
    (Just saying in general) If you have to get someone drunk, or play a game to get what you want, then they're going to regret it in the end, and your relationship with that person is either screwed or awkward after that. It seems that you don't want a relationship outside of friendship with her anyway, so just ask and see how that goes. If she says yes, then there's your in. And if she says no, leave it at that.

Relationships are work. Booty calls aren't.

5. JulieInNaplesFL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  6. smiffy

smiffy Member

Albums:
    thats awful. are you that desperate for sex?

7. Pitbull

Gold Member

Two ways to be an ex sister in law
    Wife's sister
    Brother's ex wife.

Which way is she ex-sister in law?
    Does it matter?

I would just approach it like I would any other woman I had an interest in

Live dangerously :cool:

8. luka82

Gold Member

I really want to spend Christmas with you and your family after that! :biggrin1:

9. nakedone

nakedone New Member

Count me as one who is not outraged over the idea that you have fucked either your ex-wife's sister or your brother's ex-wife!

After a divorce, the rules all go back to "default". If you're both single, then it no one else's damned business if you get together and fuck! If your brother dumped her, for whatever reason, she is no longer "his" pussy! And if her husband was Not your brother, but they divorced, then she is still available to fuck with whomever she wants to. The fact that she may have been your sister-in-law at one time has NOTHING to do with the present situation.

10. Finker

Finker New Member

fail
    not that I wouldn't bang her.... but to me there's a difference between doing something fucked up, and bull shitting to rationalize it

Draft saved Draft deleted