that_other_guy

Someone needs to open a window up in here cause it is heatin' up ... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Ross1826

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is pretty ridiculous and I too will work on my "good nature" and try not be such a stick in the mud. Funny for me to have such thin skin in a thread about fat guys!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
that_other_guy said:
Someone needs to open a window up in here cause it is heatin' up ... :rolleyes:

Tog, with you in here.. everything gets a few degrees warmer...

But, back to larger guys....... I think, as long as a guy is healthy it shouldn't matter about his body.

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
nforrest:

I've never actually HAD sex with a fat guy BUT I did hang out with an overweight gent. It's hard to tell the stats but he was about 6 feet tall and about 350 to 400 lbs.

I was absolutely not attracted to him BUT I coped a feel anyway :rolleyes: . This guy must have been about 9 rock solid inches. It was absolutely amazing.

I never knew fat guys could have big cocks! I always thought that their penises were smaller because it was buried in layer upon layer of fat. He definately disproved my theory but I still think he was an exception to the rule.

Ultimately, I was thinking that it was a waste of a good cock buried under all that fat belly. BTW, this guy was also an attorney. I don't know why he didn't take better care of himself. He was educated, funny, good company and hung. Sigh! :confused:

Like I said, I'm not attracted to fat guys. Sorry if I am offending anyone.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

This is a very old reply but I just joined the membership to see if there are some chubby/big guys with big cocks. So far, I've only found two... ugh. Chubby guy with a big cock is just sooooooooo hot.

I don't like super chub. Guys like James Gandolfini and Kevin James are just right but sadly, I think these two guys have very small cocks... sigh Big guys with big cocks only exist in my jerk-off fantasy.

Reactions: jumjiie_za

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
no.. but i had sex a couple nights ago with a fag guy with a tiny cock...
like fucking loose dough... i kept falling out without realising it...

:(

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
...with a fag guy with a tiny cock...

Hmm... I guess G & T are pretty close together on the keyboard... :biggrin1:

Chalk one up here for big dudes. Been attracted to them from a young age and chasing them forever it seems, which is hard to do from the closet. Sloppy obese is less than ideal, but it's all in how one wears it. And how much of a health issue it is for the individual.

My in-person experience? Heavy guys = not usually hung. Biggest dude overall was 6'6" and 270# with 7" and average girth.

But he was 18 and rock fuckin hard :biggrin1:

big-tony

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hell im 6 ft 290 and i don't have small dick. but i do think the bigger you are the more fat there is covering your dick therefore you seem to have a little dick but it's really hidden under all that fat. i'm considering dropping down to about 240 lbs and see how much i gain in penis size.:rolleyes: lol

big-tony

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That seems accurate... Because when i was in jail, i lost about 50 lbs due to not enough food, [ they starve ya in there..lmao] and i noticied it was bigger. but also as soon as i got out and started having sex again, it started to get WAY bigger.. like the more i had sex the more it grew. somthen bout the fluids involved i guess..lmao but now lately it seems the more i have sex the SMALLER it gets, so i'm TRYIN to refrain from having sex no more then 3 or 4 times a week..lol

kudo451

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...Geez big tony it just osunds like you are starting to wear the thing down like a pencil in a sharpener! (lol):tongue:

Any Who, as a "Morbidly Obese" person who is way past the healthy points, Let me just say to all those people who consider themselves so P.C. because they appreicate fat people thanks but no thanks.

And too all the haters, let me simple say, get out of the way because we are coming through. We are here and part of the human race and that means respect is due, not just hoped for.

The point is anytime you use a standard qualifier to define how much respect you will render to someone you are just at another level of predjudice and you need to get over yourself. Thats not to say you all don't deserve your opinions, I just don't think they should be based on the stereotypes and predispositions of our time. Think it through and apply it to those you know, not those you don't: and that is simply because you just don't know.

As to sex with a fat guy my experience is big dicks are not common on a regular guy and fat guys are regular guys. but good sex with a fat guy is different because the smaller person usually takes a more active role in it (imagine you are on a ride with a big ole pole on your own flesh island!). Size matters to alot of us here but to some its more about the rest of the body. they call us chubs or super chubs (male or female) and they call themselves "chasers". Its a huge fetish in and on the web, you would be surprised!

bigshtick05

Just Browsing
Media
obviously noone has had a guy like me....the last two ive been with told me i was average but fuking rocked their world.....truth be told by both girls were squirters.....im average and i know it so i work my ass off to please, thats one thing they obviously didnt do. Screw Lazy fuks

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hell im 6 ft 290 and i don't have small dick. but i do think the bigger you are the more fat there is covering your dick therefore you seem to have a little dick but it's really hidden under all that fat. i'm considering dropping down to about 240 lbs and see how much i gain in penis size.:rolleyes: lol

Hey. Judging from your pic, you don't look 290lbs at all? Did you gain weight recently? Share more pics, plz. :D

Your cock looks good size to me. I know I am a size-queen but in reality, I can't take a big cock a tall. They are just for jerk-off fantasy. An average cock will make me moan more than enough. It's the "hardness" that counts.

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
...Geez big tony it just osunds like you are starting to wear the thing down like a pencil in a sharpener! (lol):tongue:

Any Who, as a "Morbidly Obese" person who is way past the healthy points, Let me just say to all those people who consider themselves so P.C. because they appreicate fat people thanks but no thanks.

And too all the haters, let me simple say, get out of the way because we are coming through. We are here and part of the human race and that means respect is due, not just hoped for.

The point is anytime you use a standard qualifier to define how much respect you will render to someone you are just at another level of predjudice and you need to get over yourself. Thats not to say you all don't deserve your opinions, I just don't think they should be based on the stereotypes and predispositions of our time. Think it through and apply it to those you know, not those you don't: and that is simply because you just don't know.

As to sex with a fat guy my experience is big dicks are not common on a regular guy and fat guys are regular guys. but good sex with a fat guy is different because the smaller person usually takes a more active role in it (imagine you are on a ride with a big ole pole on your own flesh island!). Size matters to alot of us here but to some its more about the rest of the body. they call us chubs or super chubs (male or female) and they call themselves "chasers". Its a huge fetish in and on the web, you would be surprised!

Yup. I am Asian, Chaser, Bottom. I used to call myself "slim asian" but I am 26 years old now and I am becoming more of an average build.

I used to think I am kinda weird 'cause I ONLY like chubby/stocky guys. Those thin/slim guys just don't attract me at all and I am GAY. lol Then I started browsing the net and found out so many chub/chaser communities. In fact, I just recently joined Biggercity.com where chub/chubby/bear people meet. That is a great place to meet those type of people. I only go there to check out hot guys. :D

But chubby guys with a huge cock is so rare... lol I would love to keep a collection of hot pics of chubby big cocks. I jerk off too much... but I'll get a fucking machine this Friday to satisfy my anal need. :) My hubby always seems too tired to fuck me. Oh well.. I am just too sexually active.

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
obviously noone has had a guy like me....the last two ive been with told me i was average but fuking rocked their world.....truth be told by both girls were squirters.....im average and i know it so i work my ass off to please, thats one thing they obviously didnt do. Screw Lazy fuks

Are you chubby?

BuddyBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I heard the general rule is you gain an inch for every 35 lbs you lost.
Yeah, I guess that means I'm sitting on a 15 inch dick. It starts at my spleen, but what the heck.

<- 6'1", 420# and a sex symbol for chubber chasers everywhere.

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, Hmm. I have dated two men in my short time that would be considered obese. One carried it extraordinarily well because he was very tall. A big boy from Beaumont, Tx, and he had 8.5 inches of the best uncut texas tubesteak I have ever had. :)

However, he ended things when he was concerned that I would not want to be with him much longer due to his weight, or me going out and finding some that, like myself, worked out a lot.

Currently, I DO prefer a man that looks like he obviously takes care of his body..but if the right man came around who just happened to have a few extra lbs...I would not be opposed, especially for dating. After all. I can train him to get the extra lbs off.

I cannot, however, insert personality, intelligence and other intangibles.

You can get me in shape any time and I'll make sure you have a good time while we're working on the pounds.

twinn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hey guys...yes, i agree with alot of you. i've always had an attraction to heavier guys, guys that are thick all around and maybe they are not as endowed in length but thickness is an incredible turn-on too. the biggest factor for me is magnetism..if the dude has confidence and sexual prowness...that's all i need to get me hooked! just my thought!

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am so happy this thread is still active. I went out with a guy last night who I met on Gaydar and we had a wonderful evening. I have to admit that when I saw him his body was a lot bigger (about 6'2 and 350+) than he looked in his profile, but at 5'9 and 240 I am certainly no twink and I would never discount someone for their body type it's just that I wasn't instantly attracted to him. We had dinner and a great conversation and I invited him to my flat for a glass of champagne.

We started kissing and I felt something poke as I straddled his thigh. I reached down and his cock was massive! He and I ended up in bed and I gave him (or attempted to give him) a blowjob. He was only about 7' long but he was so think that I could barely fit my mouth around him just under the head and it got thicker toward the base. With a little persistance we managed to get it down my throat and we had a wonderful night and even better morning.

I never imagined that he would be so big and hot in bed and that he would make my cock seem thin, but I will say that I can't wait for our next date when it won't be my throat that tries to accommodate that beauty!

This story is sooooooooo hot! I love this thread. Please share more of your "fat" experience.

Man, where are those fat guys? How come I've never seen them!!!