Sex with Fat Guys

TabooChaser

Experimental Member
Media
I'm only attracted to fat guys. I played around with some thin guys in my early 20s because I was afraid of what my friends would say if they knew I liked big men. Big guys have the same size penis as average size guys, though some might have a pad of fat covering the first few inches (This can easily be pushed out of the way to get to the whole thing). I have been with two fat guys (upper 300s / lower 400s) who were truly hung (I mean like "OMG, what am I going to do with that!" hung). It was fun, but as pretty as big dicks are to look at, they are hard to work with.

A

AM_092

I use to have low self-esteem, so I did go for guys who were heavier or not quite the good-looking types that I really prefer. But now I know I shouldn't have sex with anybody, since that isn't a good experience for me nor fair to them.

Generally, these guys have average to small cocks...

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Has any of you ever had sex with a fat guy who has a huge cock? I am desperately curious to hear your stories.
Thanks

I have, a few times although I prefer to think of them as heavyset or husky or other gentler terms. A double heavy (weight and penis above the average) is absolutely delightful!

AS for stories, I rarely like to tell it seems inconsiderate. One I can relate is a man I met accidentally....he was on his way to an O.A. meeting and wanted to get to know me first. I found him wandering down the street after me and walked past my house and kept going thinking he might be up to no good. Finally hit a traffic light and had to stop which is when he caught up with me. He headed off to his meeting and we later went to a local diner beginning a brief affair. Although he weighed close to 300 pounds (286) he was quite light on top of me and quite limber under me. With all his excess padding he had a little more than 8 long and 6+ in girth (I have only measured 2 others). Absolutely stunned me how good he was with it as well. He ended up moving off to the distant foreign land of New Jersey (we were both living in Connecticut at the time) and after a few years stopped calling or meeting me. One mutual friend told me he went back to Indiana.

His claim to fame as it were was I brought him to a family function and it finally registered with my stepmom that I liked men, not just women.

Reactions: sknnymexbttm

CASizeQueen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
as a husky guy who also is a hopeless size queen, I can tell you from experience, LOTS of well hung guys LOVE some extra meat on the bone! And lord knows, I'm thankful. If your in or visiting LA, let me know if you wanna try a bigger boy out some time ;>

D_SR10byd

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If a big guy is smooth and has a great ass and thighs,also fem. I love and will go balls deep. I also like CD/Trannies if they are bbw/bhm size.